• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

Hi

Well, the UK ban on all psychoactives is coming in soon, so none of us brits will be able to enjoy the research benzos again, unless we are prepared to go underground and break the law.
I have got addicted to zopiclone, taking it during the day to either sleep my time away or to calm myself down when awake, but, I am doing a gradual crossover to diazepam, due to it being longer lasting, and while it builds up in my system I should start to feel more level.
Once I arrive at a dose I am stable at, I will hold for a few weeks and then begin a milk micro taper, I got off valium painlessley this way before and arrived at 0mg feeling well. My problem is staying off pills or alcohol or any substance.

I tried theses diclazepam 2mg pellet, they made me essentially sleep at this dosage... i think i have a little tolerence lately and the nicest part of benzo has disappeared an long time ago on me... but i feel like some other still give me higher euphoria...

Same for me, imo Etizolam is most euphoric from the rc's. i preifer some stimulant with my benzo even if it just allot of coffee

I usually take Diclazepam once a week or so. The ones I was buying before were blue, but this time they sent me purple ones that I don't find as good. Do you think they sent me something else instead?

How shall we know? Send one in to a lab (WEDINOS, EnergyControl, EcstasyData etc) for analysis if you really want to find out.

IMO/E This stuff works great for anxiety and 2mg or 4mg is keeping me chipper for a few hours. Its rubbish for sleep though. Great functional benzo but not one for the insomniacs or stim comedowns.

I got legit diclazepam and it kinda sucks. None of these Rc benzos have what they need. Etizolam works great but wears off in 2 hours. Not only that, it makes food taste like shit as a side effect.Clonazolam will black ylu out and put you in jailat tiny doses. Pyraz sucks. We need a new one that is similar to klonopin or valium.

I don't get it, to search for anti-anxiety drug they simply create analogs of drugs that already works but get people addict. Then they use it to create new drugs to convince usually uninterested people to give it a try, to make more $$. If they really wanted our well being, they would act differently. Those who do not reaserch for $$, I think they should reaserch about clearing the side effects of Barbiturates. Those drugs had a special something (being able to become an agonist at GABAa at high dose) that can be really useful in today's pharmaceutical equipement against insomnia and anxiety.

Anybody care to give me a legitimately online place I can get Benz from and pain med my doc got his licsense revoked and left us all hanging and in my part of the country I'm already driving 2.5 hrs one way to a doc its gonna be hard to find a new one anybody can to message if any help would be appreciated

Anybody care to give me a legitimately online place I can get Benz from and pain med my doc got his licsense revoked and left us all hanging and in my part of the country I'm already driving 2.5 hrs one way to a doc its gonna be hard to find a new one anybody can to message if any help would be appreciated

please read the BLUA, as it catagorically states 'no sourcing.'

Sorry, Diclazepam is pretty useless . Tried it from a great vendor, it makes you feel like you took a bunch of benadryl. Definitely not again.

My opinion /experience is they knock you side ways fot a few hours and then work great as an anxyliotic

I love diclazepam. I wish it was an rx'able one. I mean, it's not too strong to be. I view it equally as strong as all the rx ones with 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2mg doses.

I'm gonna buy a thousand or so someday, I know the ban is lifted for maybe even more than a year, but that stuff is cheap and a bit disregarded. I mean, come on, it's not pyrazolam.

But it's not very euphoric though. After drinking a 3 pints of white gfj, I had 15mg of norflurazepam and then subbed 2mg of etizolam blotter. I got that Etizolam euphoria I remembered I had when the powder vendors didn't all start to sell shit powder in my country. It's very short lived but dear god, rivals some shots of just one Demerol 50mg (very well filtered) euphoria wise when it does hit right. Diclazepam can't do that, unfortunately.

I got legit diclazepam and it kinda sucks. None of these Rc benzos have what they need. Etizolam works great but wears off in 2 hours. Not only that, it makes food taste like shit as a side effect.Clonazolam will black ylu out and put you in jailat tiny doses. Pyraz sucks. We need a new one that is similar to klonopin or valium.

hmm i liked etizolam more than xanax..its just too bad etizolam is harder to get now..

ive heard clonozolam is great if you have an ounce of sense and self control..

hmm i liked etizolam more than xanax..its just too bad etizolam is harder to get now..

ive heard clonozolam is great if you have an ounce of sense and self control..

Yeah, I heard the same thing too,turns out to be true too :\

As for the guy whining, maybe try flubromazePAM, it's a mix between valium and bromazepam, it lasts long as shit too, but takes a while to get on, like clonazepam.

After using Diclazepam for the last year about once every week or two for anxiety, I just bought a load of Diazepam instead. I have to say, I really prefer Diclazepam. I find it works better to reduce my anxiety while also letting me get things done and function better. With Diazepam, I feel so lethargic and people look at me and ask if I'm feeling ok because I must look super sedated or something.

This ones about as close as Diazepam as you will get. Ive being midly wre cked whilst gping about my daily business no problems.

After using Diclazepam for the last year about once every week or two for anxiety, I just bought a load of Diazepam instead. I have to say, I really prefer Diclazepam. I find it works better to reduce my anxiety while also letting me get things done and function better. With Diazepam, I feel so lethargic and people look at me and ask if I'm feeling ok because I must look super sedated or something.

Agree