• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2-CB - have you noticed a boom?

when I've seen it it's come in "tenths of points" and each tenth of a point is apparently one dose.

How many mg would a tenth of a point be?

dam i have been looking for this stuff for about 2 years....

some pple get all the luck...

guess ill stick to my good old friend MDMA :D

LordMonkey: What you read is actually a comment to that article, not part of the article itself. And that comment is absolutely not true.

The comment as follows

2C-I has yet to be legislated as illegal to buy or possess in Australia, unlike the USA and the UK, and therefore seizure data will not be obtained until, and if, this legislation occurs. 2C-I is a much safer alternative to MDMA/MDA and it also provides the user with a much greater experience with relatively no come-down period.

2C-I is covered under the analogues act (any chemical similar to one already illegal is considered to be illegal too) and its impossible to say anything about its safety as very little (or any) research has been done into this new chemical. Hence the term "research chemicals", as much still needs to be learnt about these substances. As the substance is so rare, i'd imagine there wouldn't be any seizure data as the police simply havnt found people with it in their possesion.

Last edited:
2-ci is a class c substance (in NZ). Meaning if caught importing it, can get hefty $500 fine or community service or warning. There is definately ALOT of 2-ci + 2c-xx here, mainly sold as point baggies..

^Well, things are more leniant over in New Zealand. Here you can get prosecuted for just posession. I was curous about shipping this stuff over for personal use... but there's no way I'm going to risk getting a criminal record just so I can try one of these "exotic substances".

Fair enuff ppls... as far as i know the substance is 2-cb, that's from a trusted source... faerie, im deleting some pms... so send away :)

peaked said:
LordMonkey: What you read is actually a comment to that article, not part of the article itself. And that comment is absolutely not true.

The comment as follows

2C-I is covered under the analogues act (any chemical similar to one already illegal is considered to be illegal too) and its impossible to say anything about its safety as very little (or any) research has been done into this new chemical. Hence the term "research chemicals", as much still needs to be learnt about these substances. As the substance is so rare, i'd imagine there wouldn't be any seizure data as the police simply havnt found people with it in their possesion.

Bummer :(

Thanks for the info peaked... :)

I wouldn't be calling 2C-I safe... a lot of people seem to be reporting HPPD from it =\

I too said that I would never insuffulate a RC. Then I came across 2C-B. Boy is this stuff lame. At 20 mg orally barely a ++. Doesn't seem to get much more intense at higher doses. So to maximise the potential of this stuff we insufflate it.

I personally find that 20mg up the nose is no more intense than 10mg, just lasts slightly longer.

Btw other 2C's from the same supplier have been GCMS tested and proved to be pretty much 100% purity.

2C-B does hurt slightly when insufflated, a lot more than meth for instance, but it is nowhere near as bad as 2C-T-7. A small amount of codeine before hand eases the pain. However I have read about a case where a person who regularly snorted 2C-T-7 had to have their nose cauterized as it would not stop bleeding. I think that 2C-B would take longer to get to this point however I am certain that prolonged use is very bad for the nose.

As for the comparison of 2C-B and 2C-I 2C-B is definitely a body high. It is a lot smoother than 2C-I which has far more impressive visuals and gets you in cool mental loops. Visuals are nothing compared to those induced by adequate doses of 2C-E, or 2C-T-7 for that matter.

As for the legal consequences, even if these chemicals are legal in your state law enforcement will still give you a very hard time if you possess them or attempt to posess them through the internet. 2C-I, 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7 are about to become a whole lot more illegal nation wide next month, read about it here.