Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2-Aminoindan is this legal in NZ

giantsquid

Bluelighter
Is 2-Aminoindan legal in New Zealand. I have heard from a friend who is overseas that he enjoys it better then MDMA. I was wondering what the legalities of it in New Zealand are. I know its legal in the UK

I have never had it but it is a research chemical that has very strong stimulant properties but it just is not orally active. It is normally plugged or snorted.

It is also called 2 ai
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_2-Aminoindan.shtml

I have never seen it in NZ and to the bestr of my knowledge it is available here I have seen it overseas and I know they sell it in UK headshops

^lol, don't ring the cops, that'll arouse suspicion, if you want to know whether something is listed as illegal or not you will have to check the controlled substances list.

Americans: FDA
Australians: TGA
New Zealanders: I have no fucking idea, I highly suggest googling it though.

5,6-methylenedioxy-2-aminoindan
anyone know about that?
It looks very interesting

Giant Squid...

Put your request to "other drugs" forum as you may get an answer there!

Phase-dancer may know as well.

5,6-methylenedioxy-2-aminoindan looks very bloody interesting!!!!!!

Cheers for the help :)

Yes it looks very very interesting. Something I would like to aquire a lot of if legal

Not that I know much at all about current NZ laws but I'd have thought aminoindan and it's methylenedioxy counterpart would both be covered by the NZ equivalent to the analogues bill. However, as seen with the recent methylone/ ease issue, NZ laws may not be that rigid and in such cases may require specific listing.

Surely if an inquiry was made to the appropriate government department stating your wish to seek legal advice regarding importation of particular pharmaceuticals, health products, research materials or whatever you classify these products to be, then someone should be able to point you in the right direction. After all, when it comes down to it, all you're trying to do is to make sure you operate within the law.

If you haven't already done so, try searching for MDAI on this site. There's a few bits and pieces.

Please appreciate that while it is claimed these substances may not be neurotoxic in the same manner that some amphetamines and MDMA are thought to be, it doesn't automatically give these drugs the green light.

Before deciding to ingest new or relatively unknown substances, make sure you appreciate the broad range of risks involved. Also, if you decide to take either of these chemicals, always be as sure as possible of the quality of the substance. I'd never suggest buying from online RC traders. Such products should at the very least be purchased from a legit, reputable company.