• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2 all you who said there was NO cocain in pills!!!

Horsey,
You know i try hard to please.
wink.gif

*sarcastic slow hand clap*
so i'm one of these mods/admins thats supposed to be apologising?
ah well, guess you missed me, and many others de-bunking the "No Cocaine" myth over a year ago. see my comments in this thread in New to XTC. relating to a pill found on the Eve site, containing 22mg.
notice how the FAQ isn't called "No Coke or Heroin in Pills"? it's called "The BULLSHIT MYTH about Heroin and Coke in E" coz which ever way you look at it, there's lots of bullshit to be found.
this is why we have FAQs, so we don't have to endlessly read fools "discovering" things...

This is only the second time I've heard of cocaine in a lab tested pill. There was the "scorpion" pill with only 20mg of coke(off memory) and now this.
Bitch1 you were right.
Everyone seems to preach that their is NO COCAINE or HEROIN in pills, when their are rare occasions that these substances are found in pills. As incredibly rare as it may be, it does happen.
It's obvious that what you're saying is correct. No one seems to be directly attacking any of the points you've made. I don't understand why everyone's getting so defensive about it.?
------------------
You have to run as fast as you can just to stay where you are.
If you want to get anywhere you'll have to run much faster.
--Lewis Carroll

BECAUSE HARDLY ANY HAVE COKE IN THEM!!!!
enough for people to say that no pills have coke in them,
sheesh
i have heard SO many times people saying "these pills are cokey"
when they are sooooooooo wrong its not funny
its just the speed/mdma combo
her argument is pointless
and futile
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat
[This message has been edited by Stylin (edited 23 July 2001).]

Bitch1: u said initially u didnt want this to turn into an argument yet u come on hear with this attitude.
The whole point of the matter is that people r concerned about what is in pills that will EFFECT people!
There are God knows how many substances in pills which go undetected or unnoticed because they have no appreciable effects.
Thats what we r concerned about here. Yes u have found a pill with cocaine in it; of course there r odd pills with cocaine in them; but the point is it DOES NOTHING. Its irrelevent.
Heroin is different. Heroin is not orally active but morphine is; and thats what heroin turns into when it hits stomach acids. So i would suggest there could be opiate like pills of morphine and codeine. But while pressers r dumb enough to put coke in pills, i think the cost factor of heroin would prevent its inclusion.
And if it is ever found, then the pill can be considered a morphine pill. Because that will be the pill's EFFECT!

Hey voose!
"the amount of coke in the pill is even less than 13g"
"One of the pills on dancesafe weighed over 300g and yet only MDMA was found in it"
Im getting ripped the fuck off! I want my 300g MD pills! Either that or pills with 13g of coke in them!
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Screw the coke... I want one of the pills for its MDMA content.
By my reckoning, that pill contained 274mg of MDMA... mmmmmmm!
smile.gif

I think i am with bitch, agreeably coke is more expensive, but that mor expensive that it won't be used. And depending this constituents is what makes a pill good or bad, and hence different rolls everytime the pill is different, also roll on most pills is quite different from what u get with pure md... powder anyway..
infact in street value md... pow.. and a gm of co.. is about same price.. it is just that a lot more of co... is required for same roll and the roll is quite short lived hence more of it is required and hence overall use id expensive. bitch i am with u on this buddy.

bmradio - wtf are you on about?
Hehehe... Jakoz - I think they meant that of the active ingredients, 95% was MDMA, not 95% of the total pill weight.

Here's a theory for you all:
some stuborn person pressed their own pill containing cocaine, just so they could run around saying... "Look! theres cocaine in pills!!!"
or i may just be REALLY cynical
smile.gif

Maxi

the roll would be short lived? have you ever tried eating coke? go home, buy a gram of coke and swallow the lot, tell me what you feel. probably a numb mouth and thats about it. I mean, really people, do you think it's going to do anything at all??

BUT BRO!!!!
THEY WERE JUST SOOOO FULLY COKEY!!!!!
I WAS COKING OFF MY CHOPS!!!!
BROOOOO!!!!!!!
wink.gif

lol @ bmradio
no offense but im amused
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

Heroin is different. Heroin is not orally active but morphine is; and thats what heroin turns into when it hits stomach acids.
is this true?

It is important to be aware that the oral route is ineffective for certain drugs, like heroin, as the stomach destroys them or makes them less effective. Heroin is changed into morphine in the stomach, and once the morphine has been absorbed into the bloodstream, it passes through the liver on its way to the brain. During this journey through the liver, so much of the morphine is destroyed that only a fraction of it reaches the brain. Therefore, swallowing the small amount of heroin possibly contained in an ecstasy tablet would not have much of an effect.
http://www.med.unsw.edu.au/ndarc/Questions/HitorMyth.htm

hahaha
I love how people justify their stupid shyte.
smile.gif
One pill is found to contain coke and there we have it! Justification of claims that pills have coke in them! I think maybe we can put this down to an outlier.
Outliers are generally disregarded due to their irrelevancy to the specific field being examined. In this case this result may be due to the pill sitting in a bag that previously had coke in it, or it could be due to someone dropping a bit of coke in their MD mix. Either way, it doesn't mean shit and this is once again bitch1 simply trying to stir shit.

*bump*
Just wanted to clarify this, I havent been able to find any good info. How much coke would you need to take ingested orally to feel any effects. Is it true if you ate a whole gram you would feel nothing but a numb mouth?
Any sites with info?
Thx,
TeX

still trying to find some real info on this, but the thing is, the effects of cocaine can be so subtle at times, how could you tell if you were really feeling anything?
put it this way, taking cocaine orally is a very inefficient way of ingesting it, meaning that much of it would be wasted as it is absorbed by the digestive tract. would you really want to take something that costs this much in a way that would waste a large part of it?
found this in my travels, soem might find it interesting...
http://leda.lycaeum.org/Documents/Safer_Cocaine_Administration.12959.shtml

It's really a shame that the Establishment doesn't apply itself to teaching people how to use drugs intelligently and creatively, since, clearly, such paths to competence and maturity exist. If I had known ten years ago what I have learned through much reading and thinking, I would have saved myself a lot of money, and, more importantly, a lot of grief and self-destructive behavior which I have, fortunately, survived.That has to be one of the most intelligent things I've read. :)

technically, bitch1 is right.
realistically, who gives a shit. even if the whole pill weight of 288mg was PURE cocaine it wouldn't do much when orally ingested. when people say "there's no coke in pills" what they really mean is "you can't get a cokey effect from eating pills". and they're right!
take a look at yourselves! haven't you got something better to do, like watching grass grow?