Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

$2.5mil worth or pot seized

djiang87

Bluelighter
Im watching 10 news right now, and they have just said that they seized $2.5mil worth of pot. In some shots they even had the pot plants in the front yard displayed for the cameras. All these plants were grown inside and they claim it to be the biggest seizure or pot in australia (or was it sydney?) ever. The reporter first blamed vietnamese people at first - well thats how i perceived it to be but then 1 min later they said something along the lines of growing concerns of canadian smugglers or something like that.

Not in WA they don't...luckily and they're pretty leniant only give sorta big fines for cultivation.

How about some sources for your facts guys - do you have personal experience with police marijuana raids? Know someone who has been busted and have particulars on the methods used to weigh the confiscated goods? Or are you just assuming these things are true? Some kind of backup for conflicting statements like these can really strengthen an argument...

BigTrancer :)

QLD Laws are pretty tough when it comes to Marijuana. I know people that have done time for a Oz... QLD has a bit of a No Tolerance stance to pot and also I heard that Brisbane is now on its way to getting a Drug Bus. My mate lives in Brisbane and yeah, he told me about it.

Due to all the inner city Violence (Drunks) The police commissioner thinks that they need to crack down on DRUGS more... I think the police commissioner should like put out a case study on *druggies* and drunks...

You will mainly find (and most people here would agree that it's the drunks that cause problems not the *Druggo's*). But also alot of people drink excessive amounts of alcohol when they're on drugs... Not only are they brain dead but also un-educated.

I think any fuckhead that goes out and provokes trouble on someone for no-reason should be lined up infront of a firing squad, to get them out of the gene pool. It's cocksuckers like this that fuck our society of today. Anyone with the mentality, this will be fun lets bash that guy over there! should be 6ft under we dont need Human Filth like that in our society nor do we need their children.

As the saying goes. That's my 2c ;)

SpecTBK=D

yep brisbane is cracking down heaps lately. soon to be drug bus, sniffer dogs and the 3 o'clock curfew.

well the fact that QLD now is quite leniant with small amounts of drug possesion charges that are/were for personal use. They do this by handing out Court Diversion programs which makes me think that they definatle are not as harsh as they used to be.

they are still quite severe with anything that relates to producing or selling "dangerous drugs".

Violence against man seems to be the Governments lowest priority when it comes to punishment.

People get bashed every day, and the offenders often seem to get off with a slap on the wrist
"oh im sorry judge, i was really drunk and wasn't in control of my actions..."

grr.

Beat someone up, steal their wallet, and you'll get a slap on the wrist

Be caught with a healthy garden full of mull plants, and you're off to jail - how does that figure