• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc 2,4-Dinitrophenol

Status
Not open for further replies.

fermonos

Bluelighter
Okay so, I tried looking around google and all I came across is news websites with scare stories. Obviously a lot of it being very hard to believe.

So basically, I've been looking around for some fat burners and DNP seems to be the best I can find, and at an affordable price. Anyway I just want to know if it actually is safe to use and how to safely use it?

A few bodybuilding forums swear by it and say it's the best fat burning drug around, that is if you use it safely but if you abuse it, it can quickly lead to death.

Please read about it first before even considering using it. The best thing to do is go to google and type:

dnp site:bluelight.org

This will bring up a load of threads from Bluelight. In particular, read the ones from performance enhancing drugs forum, since bodybuilders generally have more experience with this drug.

It is quite lethal in the wrong inexperienced hands as the LD50 is fairly close to its effective dose.

Like I said. I have looked up about it, I just want to hear some Bluelight users thoughts on it.

Im no fitness expert or doctor but I heard about it making you loose a bunch of weight in a very sketchy short span of you being glued to the toliet pouring sweat feeling beyond sick. Check on youtube under dnp you might get more results because thats what i heard bodybuilders call it not D.i N.itro P.henol

Like I said. I have looked up about it, I just want to hear some Bluelight users thoughts on it.

Yes, there are plenty views and experiences in PED forum.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.