• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2/3-FEA vs 3-FPM

gontxo_nos

Greenlighter
I have seen that mixing 2-FEA + 3-FEA is typical, but, what would be the main differences between 2/3-FEA and 3-FPM? I know that both are stimulating, but what makes them different?

It could be said that 3-FPM is more euphoric than 2/3-FEA?

Greetings! ;)

2/3-FEA is much more like MDMA, basically it is almost entirely a serotonin releaser. 3-FPM work more on dopamine and norepinepherine, much more like adderall.

The above post is pretty accurate. At least for 3-FEA vs 3FPM.

3-FEA is an type of Serotonin releaser mainly I guess. But not as pure as MDAI for example. Better ime, so probably there is more going on. Maybe some slight other neurotransmitter release?

3-FPM is a stimulant

Havent tried any of these 3 personally yet, I would never even buy 2/3-FEA but 3-FPM sounds amazing and of been had it if my main vendor stocked it. The domestic guys want way too much. That one does sound like an excellent drug for work though as well being out for the night partying. Though I personally prefer to take stims at home and stay up all night posting rubbish on Bluelight. Getting a few grams of 4-FMA soon which is exciting, love me some Methamphetamine and I hear that one is close.

I have not had 2-FEA. 3-FEA is actually a very nice drug, calmly euphoric with few side effects. 4-FEA is a shit drug, massive serotonin releaser with nothing else going on, not really euphoric at all, huge body buzz but heavy and harsh, gives me raging headaches and the next day I feel like I got hit by a truck. And the high makes me feel quiet and withdrawn.

3-FPM isn't even slightly serotonergic, it is a functional stimulant.

3-FPM isn't even slightly serotonergic, it is a functional stimulant.

Heh, try vaping it then tell me it's functional. Vaping turns it into a fiendish trippy sex drug. And I want some NOW!!

Trippy? That's surprising. I guess never having vaped it is the reason I never found it to be anything special.

Trippy? That's surprising. I guess never having vaped it is the reason I never found it to be anything special.

Yeh, it's a totally different beast when vaped.

(by 'trippy' I meant it puts you into a weird state of mind with aural and visual distortions rather than a psychedelic trip)

Last edited:
Regarding 3-FPM - I have had three batches, which were each drastically different from eachother, which makes me think it may not be the best thing to compare stuff to, as there are clearly multiple very different things being sold as that... The first batch was absolute *fire* - small crystal shards, long lasting, but bizarrely smooth. As in, I did some at night, went to sleep later, and then the next day, was exhibiting stereotypical stimulant behavior like cleaning and stuff. Amazing.

Second batch was a weak and unremarkable stim, third batch was not as weak, but still not the epic stim of the first batch. I conclude that either the first batch, or the second and third, were a different chemical that isn't 3-FPM. The third batch (I think that's all I still have) didn't seem all that remarkable vaped, either... wish I had thought to vape some of the first batch when I had it. But we all thought the re-up would be the same.

Interesting about 3-FEA; I think I have some of that coming (I had a chance to place an order with an RC vendor, and just got some of everything they had - shoot em down and sort em out on the ground); had been thinking it would have been a straight stim, rather than an mdma-mimetic - how is it for that?

... would have been a straight stim, rather than an mdma-mimetic - how is it for that?

Its very serotonergic orientated 3-FEA. Not actually a MDMA mimetic, which has some stim and other effect's.

But not purely Serotonin as MDAI, found that annoying.

Regarding 3-FPM - I have had three batches, which were each drastically different from eachother, which makes me think it may not be the best thing to compare stuff to, as there are clearly multiple very different things being sold as that... The first batch was absolute *fire* - small crystal shards, long lasting, but bizarrely smooth. As in, I did some at night, went to sleep later, and then the next day, was exhibiting stereotypical stimulant behavior like cleaning and stuff. Amazing.

Second batch was a weak and unremarkable stim, third batch was not as weak, but still not the epic stim of the first batch. I conclude that either the first batch, or the second and third, were a different chemical that isn't 3-FPM. The third batch (I think that's all I still have) didn't seem all that remarkable vaped, either... wish I had thought to vape some of the first batch when I had it. But we all thought the re-up would be the same.

Interesting about 3-FEA; I think I have some of that coming (I had a chance to place an order with an RC vendor, and just got some of everything they had - shoot em down and sort em out on the ground); had been thinking it would have been a straight stim, rather than an mdma-mimetic - how is it for that?

Yes. Batches of 3fpm were notoriously variable. When it was legal I used to change vendors quite often as my first couple of orders with a vendor were usually fine, but they went downhill afterwards. The best stuff was when it was first released and was a fluffy white powder. It vaped beautifully and gave a rush better than some of the crack I've had. But as it became more popular, the quality deteriorated and became a sparkly crystalline substance that didn't melt as easily. I've often wondered if the first batches contained other drugs as well or instead of 3fpm.

I have some of the fluffy white batch, great stuff for functional usage. I don't think it's quite as euphoric as the sugar crystal looking stuff that was around originally. I've heard there's 4 different isomers but don't know much about chemistry, so I don't know if some of the difference is due to that.

Havent tried any of these 3 personally yet, I would never even buy 2/3-FEA but 3-FPM sounds amazing and of been had it if my main vendor stocked it. The domestic guys want way too much. That one does sound like an excellent drug for work though as well being out for the night partying. Though I personally prefer to take stims at home and stay up all night posting rubbish on Bluelight. Getting a few grams of 4-FMA soon which is exciting, love me some Methamphetamine and I hear that one is close.
The first batch of 4-FMA that I bought was incredible. 15mg would be enough for a super functional mode. At the same time there was an extremely pleasant body high, which somehow didn't distract you from work. I remained entirely clearheaded. Once, I installed a surround sound system which included precision-drilling to place 4 on-the-wall speakers and also hanged 3 curtain bars in a span of 3 hours, while being able to maintain continuous conversations with people in the room. (Normally, I cannot multitask). I would never get so much done if it weren't for 4-fma. Unfortunately, that was only 1 gram. After that I tried ordering 4-FMA about 5 times, and every time what I have received, was nothing like the original compound. If I was pressed to guess, I would say that it seemed to be like 2FA. By the way, I've read many time that people found 3-fa euphoric. Out of fluorinated RC amph and methamps, I found 3-fa least useful. Even at a minimal amount, it made me feel strung out and tense without any pleasant body load. Unfortunately at that time, I didn't have access to necessary equipment identify what was sent to me.