Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1P-LSD vs ALD-52

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
Sorry about the prodrug believer's.

As ALD-52 is gone of the map I returned to 1P. And they are not alike ime. Deep vs hollow. Both nice. Organic vs mediocre, would also describe the difference.

Any one agree?

There is still some 1a left on clear vendors who also sell mostly 1p.
’nuff said :)

Never took 1P, but if you prefere ALD-52 I suggest you look in to 1cP-LSD as it is similar to ALD-52.
Or the 1cP-LSD was wrong. you never know what you get and if the dosage is correct.

But both 1p and 1cP are not near ALD. Not by a mile. Although the ALD came from a source that was somewhat better.

I actually vastly prefer 1p over Ald-52.
I find 1p more clear headed, I prefer the visuals and I find it less stimulating so much so that I can generally sleep after without trouble.

I enjoyed ald far better

Weird how that works....I'd love to try this new one, but I think if order more it will be eth-lad while it's around

I’m loving eth-lad, once i got used to it; really strong and mega visual.
Takes my body temp for a ride, though, so getting used to that took a few doses.
It’s an actual gem in the series - get some for sure before it’s all gone!

I also find 1p speedier, less visual than 1a. We’re all different when it comes to neurochemistry.

But eth-lad has a crispness and warmth that’s hard to match - start smaller than your typical 1p, 1a, or 1b (or L-25) dose.
Taste and see... ;)

my vendor still has ALD 52 here in canada. i find them both the samepersonally anyways

I definitely preferred ALD to 1P, I only took ALD once but preferred everything about it to 1P. The smoother comeup, the longer duration too and general headspace.

Yesterday I took 300ug 1cP and 100ug 1P and it's like the real trip is today, yesterday I was just fucked up, today the world is a very different place and I realised how off my head I actually am lol.

Or the 1cP-LSD was wrong. you never know what you get and if the dosage is correct.

But both 1p and 1cP are not near ALD. Not by a mile. Although the ALD came from a source that was somewhat better.
All sources should be identical, subject to tab storage, transport, heat or moisture exposure etc.

though I like 1cp best, my last 25 blotters from same source are all underdosed by a significant amount (40% below rating in my opinion).
I can only judge it by personal bioassay after I receive them, but I'm considering darknet sources of regular lsd due to this unreliability from the vendor.

Well again I fell asleep at about 3/4 of my 1p_LSD trip.

Must be something related to my body chemistry. But ime lysergics are kind off sedative. Didn't take any stimulants this time.

But 1p is ok. The glowing experiences with ALD could be purely circumstantional.

I sometimes get this - moreso with eth-lad, but also a bit in general.
I find, however, fir me it’s the comeup that gives me the nods.
Very much so with tryptamine!

the nods, significantly setting in as one begins entering waking dream-land

I personally think the difference is in peoples heads....hell every trip has a different vibe or feel to it anyways even when using the same batch of any psychedelic. for me all tryptamine/lysergamide psychedelics take me to the same place, its just a different route type thing, and a matter of dosage. once i start travelling through hyperspace and have ego dissolution it really doesnt seem to matter anyways

some people taste their liquor - savoring the art of the distillery, others just throw it back until intoxicated.

Taking a small amount of LSD before bed sometimes helped get me a good restful night's sleep.