Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(1P-LSD / ~90 µg) - First Time - Delightful Transparency

TheAppleCore

Bluelighter
I had my first experience with 1P-LSD yesterday at about 90 µg, sublingually (held the blotter under my tongue for half an hour then spit it out, my standard protocol). I'm overall very pleased with the results I got!

It's been a little while since I've had real LSD (I was sold something purported to be LSD a couple times recently, but I feel that it was something else), so it's a bit difficult for me to precisely compare 1P-LSD to its parent. Nevertheless, over the years I took LSD countless times, and became pretty familiar with it.

They're quite similar, but if I had to point out a difference between LSD and 1P-LSD, I would say that 1P-LSD feels more mentally transparent. Initially, I felt disappointed with the apparent lack of depth, and was really close to redosing in order to crank it up a notch. But just as I was about to put the second dose under my tongue, I hesitated, deciding that it was foolhardy to take so much for my first time. In retrospect, I'm glad I stopped myself, because I ended up getting quite a bang out of the 90 mics. I was tripping, it just took me a moment to realize it!

Some psychotropics have a peculiar quality of affecting your mind without alerting you to it. Lorazepam is an example of a benzodiazepine that has an extremely transparent narcotic effect, which is why doctors prefer to prescribe it over alprazolam (Xanax), for its lower abuse potential. If I take a couple milligrams of lorazepam, I will turn into a complete zombie, and go about my day making a downright embarrassment of myself, all the while thinking I'm suave and sober. I noticed this contrast between 3-MeO-PCP and MXE, too. While MXE gave me an obvious buzz, 3-MeO-PCP had an eery way of warping my cognition without drawing attention to itself.

I feel that 1P-LSD has a touch of this quality, as well. During the first phase of the trip, I took a long walk by the creek near my house. After a couple hours of what felt like an underwhelming trip, I looked back on the content of my experience, and realized that my thoughts had been racing through a gloriously shimmering, enchanted garden of introspection and philosophy. :D When I got home from my hike, I was inexplicably bitten by the science bug, and I spent an exorbitant amount of time poring over Wikipedia articles and online science journal publications about the biology of skeletal muscle.

At that point, the trip went through a rough patch, where I started to feel really uncomfortable with the fact that I was hiding my psychedelic use from my dad, who I live with right now. I began to recognize an element of paranoid fear that he knew I was keeping a secret, and resented me for it. I decided I'd think about it for a few days before doing anything rash. I went to my mom, and asked her what she thought about confronting him about my drug use. She said it would be a huge mistake, because he's very anti-drug, and it would give him undue anxiety. I ended up having a great conversation with my mom during the trip. I felt like, under the influence of 1P-LSD, I was "on her wavelength", and conversation flowed more naturally and effortlessly than it ever had before. While we were talking, she revealed to me that she took LSD many times when she was my age, often for Grateful Dead shows. She even told me about her legendary vial wash trip. =D I was startled, but then again, she does have a precedent of hiding her past -- she only recently told me about a previous marriage. I wondered if her extensive use of LSD in the past put her on the lysergic wavelength, so to speak, which is why we seemed to connect so well when I was on 1P-LSD.

I listened to some music during the latter part of the trip as well. This was absolutely heavenly in the utmost. Personally, LSD had always reigned supreme for music enhancement, and in this regard 1P-LSD didn't fall behind LSD one bit. If anything, it was even better. In fact I don't think, in all my life, that I've experienced such rich synaesthesia when listening to music, as I did on 1P-LSD. The music clearly separated into distinct elements in an imaginary plane, consisting of things that I could only describe with phrases like "cold yellow serpents swimming in a hot red sea". Sound not only triggered various colors, shapes, and movements, but it also triggered bizarre sensations like "suffocation" followed by "fresh air". The music eventually lulled me into a hypnosis of utter stillness and peace.

As to bodyload, 1P-LSD didn't have much to speak of. At times, I felt a bit fidgety and hyperactive, but this is certainly nothing new for me. It also made my palms sweaty.

I typically get stoned on an indica before going to bed, and I noticed that 1P-LSD had the same interaction with pot that LSD always did for me: it seemed to cancel out the pot. I had to vape an extraordinary amount of flower before I felt reasonably stoned, and even then, it seemed to wear off within minutes. I popped a quarter tab of lorazepam, hit the hay, slept well, and here I am now. No unusual aftereffects are present.

Again, all things considered, I'm really happy with 1P-LSD, and greatly look forward to plunging deeper into the abyss with this compound. I'll try to wait at least a week to reset my tolerance; wish me luck in restraining myself. I'm already tempted to do more today.

Last edited:
the lack of depth is dose dependent for sure.

with lsd i can have an amazing trip off one tab, with this i need 2 tabs but get blown fully away