Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1P-LSD + 2F-K report

robbli777

Bluelighter
My first report here, apologies for any typos etc.

1P-LSD 100ug.
2F-K - Approx 70mg 4 hours into trip.
A few puffs on my CBD oil vape.
Lotus flower incense burning.
Micro dosing on THC (25% ).

Sorry, I lost track of time mostly.

10.30pm - Saturday evening just gone - Took 100ug LSD at 10.30pm. I started off listening to Ram Dass talks on YouTube, felt engrossed into his amazing insights, intellect and charisma. His voice sounds amazing too. I was looking up at my light shade, it had little colourful lights reflective off it, they made me smile and giggle a bit as though they wanted to communicate with me, it started to shift into a tunnel like shape now and then. Historically I struggle to see visuals with my eyes closed on LSD, they are usually faint or I'm staring into pitch darkness, so felt excited that I'm having more of a visual experienced compared to previous trips.

4am - So I decided to take around 70mg 2F-K during the trip, about 4 hours in, I felt a bit of fear initially, "should or shouldn't I" "What if I fuck up and the people I'm living with will find out I'm doing substances" All of these thoughts came up, my ego was testing me a lot. Albeit, I decided to feel the fear and do it anyway, up my right nostril it went with an empty bic biro pen! Not sure how long it took to kick, had no aware of time obviously, started to feel a lot more drowsy and physically weaker, I laid down on my bedroom floor on my duvet, shut my eyes and went somewhere weird...
  1. First visuals I remember were of a Japanese army from ancient times, as a guess 13th century and sprawling city that appeared, above the army and city, Japanese text appeared, shame I don't know any Japanese (assuming it was). It's like I was "reading" and watching a story from a past event.
  2. I saw small rotating cubes (dice) with what I think were hex numbers, flicking like a fruit machine.
  3. One bad experience, It felt like I was in a square shaped prison in outer space being controlled by someone, I felt a bit trapped and fear started to creep in. Fortunately it didn't last that long... I think.
  4. I was speaking in tongues sometimes, I was praying and felt connected to a native tribe. Also saw someone who I thought was a shaman, chanting and sage smudging a room.
  5. Witnessed dark shapes and patterns typical of LSD trips. Didn't feel threatened or anything, just felt curious.
  6. There's more I can't remember now unfortunately, should have had a pen and paper with me during the trip or recorded myself on video. I vomited a bit of food after the K hole ended, fortunately had a small bucket nearby - Learnt my lesson not to eat so much food for dinner and drink a bottle a beer before taking K, ha.
10am - During my come down, in the morning, I sat outside in the garden, watching the clouds shift into shapes which I really loved, then I started to witness hieroglyphic patterns above the clouds, subjectively like a shield over the house I'm living in. I also saw swirling like patterns on electric power lines above me, maybe I was seeing the electrical currents?

Thanks for reading.

Last edited: