Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1P-LSD/100mcg - Experienced - A Pleasant Introduction

LibertasMentis

Greenlighter
1P-LSD/100mcg - First Time - A Pleasant Introduction

Not much of a poster here but I thought I'd share my report as there are not too many around. :)

1P-LSD (1-propionyl-LSD) 100mcg Oral

Experience: Extensive.
Set: Not the best. Stressed about workload, anxious about life. Phenibut taken to mitigate slight negative emotions. I had not tripped in around 4 months.
Setting: Good. At home with girlfriend as co-tripper listening to some great music.

0800 – 1500mg of Phenibut dissolved in water, oral.

1100 – Feeling the Phenibut. Relaxed and a little bit lethargic.

1300 – 100mcg of 1P-LSD oral.

1338 – Possible first alerts, hard to differentiate between Phenibut though.

1345 – Definitely off base-line now. Slight colour enhancement. I meditate whilst listening to music. +

1400 – Mucus build up. Definitely entering a psychedelic headspace now, peaceful and serene. Something is happening visually but nothing I can quite define as yet. ++

1417 – Very lucid, good CEV/OEV. Wavy, acid walls. It is much closer to LSD than AL-LAD is, almost indistinguishable from LSD. Feel quite heavy and a bit cold. +++

1446 - Touch of the infinite. This stuff is deep. It is less visual than an equivalent dose of AL-LAD but there is much more emotion.

1454 – Definitely. Difficult expressing myself, might have to give up on notes for a bit.

1520 - Music is orgasm to my ears. Every bit as potent as LSD, perhaps even more so.

1600 – Feel like I am peaking.

1620 – Pleasant body high. Feels quite benign.

1700 – Becoming less inspired than before.

1730 – Had sex but it got weird so we stopped.

1800 – Very much leveling off, pulled my shit together now. I cook food and have a beer.

1915 – Definitely not tripping anymore. I am 'normal'.

In summary I think this material is almost indistinguishable from LSD. The only noticeable difference was that the body high was heavier at come up, but this could be attributed to the Phenibut. With a duration of 6 hours this lasts longer than a comparable dose of AL-LAD. I actually have a slightly atypical reaction with lysergamides in that I can metabolise them very quickly. AL-LAD only lasts for 4 hours for me and LSD only 7-8 hours. The visuals had great depth if I let myself flow with them, although at the same time I could control the ebb and flow of their presence if desired.

I generally don't like the term 'body load' used to describe the physical effects of a psychedelic material, as it insinuates an unpleasantness of some description. This material did, by the preceding definition, produce very little 'body load' and, in fact, I would describe it as a pleasurable body high. I did not have any significant gastrointestinal distress, but then again I never do with AL-LAD or clean LSD.

This material is not all glitter and candy AL-LAD, it is a serious psychedelic with all the whistles and bells, heavens and hells, and as such should be treated with respect.

Before this experience, I was feeling slightly disenchanted and befuddled by life and even starting to question the fundamental truths of my own contribution to the psychedelic scene. I now feel reconnected with the 'source' and with an increased appetite to fight for the 'good cause'.

Last edited:
Very interesting. Thanks for that. I was very interested in AL-LAD as a possible LSD-lite for times when I might prefer a more social and shorter trip, but felt the body-load (sorry - physical heaviness/lethargy/torpor ;)) distracting and somewhat intrusive. ug for ug I thought it rather inferior.

This however sounds very positive from your account. I'd be interested in reading what a higher dose offers.

E

Thank you, very nice!!

Is AL-LAD more visual for you than LSD is cause it seems inferred?

That seems like a high dose of phenibut to me by the way! Would have perhaps been OD for me... do you have tolerance or are you used to that kind of dose? Is it intense for you on its own?

Sounded like a rewarding and inspiring experience. :)

Just a minor detail: the experience level is not exactly defined by BL:TR, but I believe it is meant to refer to your experience level with the drug in question, not the class of drugs in question.
It's good for everyone to know that you are generally experienced with psychedelics, but afaik the title ought to say "First Time" (apart from the fact that the word introduction does so already).
I'm sure some gentleman will come to take a look at it and perhaps fix it.

Last edited:
Yes I generally find lower dose AL-LAD more visual than its equivalent mass in LSD. However with higher dose LSD (250mcg+) things really get going and the visuals play as full 'scenes' rather than just the usual fractal patterning.

I don't find Phenibut does that much to me really so I don't think it was a particularly high dose, it certainly made me more relaxed and a little heavy but I don't think it clouded the experience much at all. I generally have quite a high natural tolerance to GABA agonists.

Yes I did wonder if the experience level meant the particular substance of psychedelic materials in general, I've fixed this now.

Just a minor detail: the experience level is not exactly defined by BL:TR, but I believe it is meant to refer to your experience level with the drug in question, not the class of drugs in question.

Thanks for this post Sol, I always put "experienced" in my thread titles because I thought "exp level" referred to how experienced in general the research reporter was...

Great TR by the way op =D