• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1P-LSD (1-propionyl-lysergic-acid-diethylamide) Two Trips 75ug & 100ug *experienced*

Si Dread

Bluelighter
1P-LSD (1-propionyl-lysergic-acid-diethylamide) Two Trips 75ug & 100ug *experienced*

FIRST TRY

3 x 25ug doses through the day have produced definite psychedelic effects. More details -

After recieving this material in fluffy crystal form & laying 100 blotters with 5mg diluted into some vile rum yesterday, I cut a teeny square off one of the tabs &, after holding it under my tongue for a few minutes I swallowed. As expected, there was no effect of any kind.

Today at 11am exactly, I cut one 50ug blotter in half & ate it in the same way. I lay on my bed in the sunshine reading a book called Who Killed Mr Moonlight, by David J, an autobiography by the Bauhaus bassplayer. It's pretty funny but by 1pm I'd decided it wasn't that funny & I concluded that this new chemical concoction might be manifesting some effects...

So at exactly 1pm, two hours later I ate a further 25ug, & I can now confirm without question & beyond all reasonable doubt, that this material is definitely active. Glory be! A pleasant & very familiar physical lightness has replaced my usual state of stoned fugue. I cannot say for certain how the visual effects might progress, but at this threshold level of 50ug I have noticed an obvious increase in colour perception, 3-D depth embossment & a general sharpness to my vision. This effect is without doubt extremely similar to the lowest possible doses of Al-Lad, LSz & of course LSD (10ug of which I tested a month or so back, my first foray back into the world of LSD in almost 30 years marks the first of many, I suspect!). The main effect at 50ug of this material is the lightness of spirit & that familiar old lysergamide headspace, which is very familiar from other low dose experiments with other lysergamides.

So yeah, I'm beginning to think we're onto a winner. I am now preparing to engage a further 25ug from which point I shall call it a day. 11am, 1pm, 3pm. Nice, timely synergy, I feel. Lovely day too. Yes it's fucking freezing out there, but I ain't going no place :) It looks great from in here, leaning on the radiator looking out at the fractal trees, bare of leaves this time of year & stark against the pale blue sky & the low, low sun. The Bauhausian prose is rubbing off on me, methinks...

Things have picked up a little since the final 25ug. I'm now in pretty much exactly the space I'd expect to occupy if I'd ingested an average dose Al-Lad earlier today. Differences will undoubtably become more apparent at higher doses. Visuals remain subtle but there's now very gentle movement in my fractal posters, & the carpet... I doubt a total of 75ug will bring much more, but it's active! Where the shadows fall between the pages of my book, they look blue. I'm seeing more blue than I might normally expect to. It will be interesting if this material produces something other than the greens I expect from lyergamides. Now, of coure, everythings gone green lol Shades of New Order, as opposed to Bauhaus now...

It's now 2 hours since my final dose of 25ug. I find myself in a typically gentle psychedelic headpsace, mildly amused by my own thoughts & observations, but slightly distant, dreamy. I'm very chilled out, nothing intense going on here. I'm sure the white widow helps. Visually the effects have only peaked a little from where they were a couple of hours ago, in that colours are more apparent &, with effort, some movement can be observed in stationary objects. The white background to this text is now a pastel green & blue & pink & orange. I feel light-headed too, but have not eaten much in the last 24 hours, to aid this experiment & to aid the recovery of my soul, after nearly two whole days of consequetive & huge meals, the season of greed indeed.

My impressions are that this stuff will be fully in the face, for me, at the expected 150ug mark. There's a fair bit of synchronicity between my feelings on this stuff at my present dose, & those I've become quite familiar with through Al-Lad & LSz, & to a lesser extent, LSD. In fact, the extreme comfort & subtlety surrounding this experience so far actually reminds of the crystal lysergamide clarity with which I was able to view the world on that lovely summer day, last year when I tried Al-Lad for the first time. I am transported back to that day, that I remember quite clearly, like it was yesterday, like it was lunchtime. The psychedelic thought process are in usual full flow.

SECOND TRY about ten days, perhaps two weeks later...

10am 100ug of 1p-LSD tabs chewed & swallowed.

10:15 Light-headed, slightly dizzy. Bloody quick! Maybe I'm hungry lol

10:20 still suspiciously come-uppy here! Already.

10:30 No mistake, this stuff was alerting at 10 minutes! Amazing. Still only gentle & only starting but it's definitely on the way. Now, when the hell am I going to breakfast food in? Sweaty palms. Visuals commence. Spent some time in the bathroom admiring the plain white tiles & how colourfull they looked. Blues appear again... & greens

10:40 crikey, it's picking up fast now. May have to abandon notes. This is definitely way stronger than Al-Lad at 100ug

10:50 abandon notes for awhile.

11:30 come up has eased a little at last. phew. quite fucking trippy this! Reminds me
more than anything else of LSD

12:00 had plans to go see the Hobbit at 1pm, may still make it, may not. Let's try briefly to describe the effects of this stuff. Briefly. It's fucking trippy! My pupils are pulsating. There is alot of movement in stationary objects. Typing is not easy at all. Colours have gone nuts, I've found a few completely novel ones all of my own in the white background to this text.

12:30 I really am not comfortable with the idea of sitting still in a cinema, rght now..

13:00 no chance, maybe later with the hobbit. I ate some apple, & I could taste all the
chemicals that make up apple flavour, but I couldn't taste apple. Well, I could, but the chemicals that make up the flavour were more obvious than the flavour itself.

13:30 Honestly, I think this is shaping up to be the strongest lysergamide trip I've had
since the 90's. This stuff is almost, if not entirely, indestinguishable from LSD. The way the drug comes on is different, but the actual effects are very, very similar.

14:00 I'm not entirely certain I've even peaked yet. Maybe. Serious psychedelic this one. The sky from the comfort of bed looks amazing, but a quick walk outside for coke & a spliff felt decidedly chilly. Skin feels very sensitive to wind & temperature. Everything you'd expect from a psychedelic is present, visual, auditory, eomtional & thought process, all thoroughly psychedelic.

14:45 Okay, definitely seems to have peaked now, but it's hardly easing off much yet. Still don't fancy being stuck to a cinema seat. Tomorrow.

15:45 ...still wearing off... slowly... but still pretty active considering only 100ug was dosed nearly 6 hours ago. I have smoked much less herb than I might usually during the day, but now that Hobbits are definitely off the menu, I have a feeling it might be time for a spliff.

18:30 again, still easing off slowly, slowly, but still definitely active. 8 & half hours since dosing.

9pm 11 hours since dosing. Effects eased about two hours ago, possible lingering stimulation, but nothing serious. I feel a marked hangover now, reminiscent of 2c type comedown. Expect easy sleep from any point now.

Next Day Slept fine. Awoke a little hungover, & a little grumpy, touchy. This eased by midday. My trip partner reported nausea on the immediate comedown last night & a headache but I suffered neither. My impressions are that this material is stronger than either Al-Lad or LSz & produces a deeper, slightly less obviously recreational effect. It has more in common with actual LSD than it does with Al-Lad & LSz, in my opinion.

Huh nice report! People have said this may actually be a pro drug of LSD, so that well maybe why you felt this way! I'm glad there was a drone report as I find stargerring LSD near pointless!

Thanks for that excellent report, Si! This looks like a very promising compound!

Best line ===> "I ate some apple and I could taste all the chemicals that make up apple flavour, but I couldn't taste apple." 8o

Thanks folks.

I could smell apple just fine, didn't smell of chemicals. But my taste buds were turned way up & my psychedelically amplified analytical thought processes turned the flavour into a collection of interesting but not particularly pleasant chemical flavours. The actual apple flavour was mixed in with the chemical flavours.

Fantastic trip report, thanks for testing it Si Ingwe. Glad to see there has been no hesitation to jump in and try this out, when the supposed PARGY-LAD blotters were released a lot of people were wary of testing them. Thanks for being a pioneer in this case!

Your report excites me, it really does sound reminiscent of good old LSD itself. Let's hope this stays around for a while and allows the many lysergamide fans to give it a try before it heads the same way as AL-LAD and LSZ.

Oh boy, I can't wait to try this one! How deep does it get in terms of mindset and euphoria? Is music subtle or gut-busting? Is this something to take at home and trip, or is it high-energy, outdoorsy? I always get a lot of energy and can't sit still on the comeup of lsd, it starts to feel frantic sometimes

=D maybe I have a dream of a day when I become 1 of the lucky few to have his dreams come true with this very promising compound :!8o=D

I replied to the wrong post, LOL. But your TR excites me about the future of novel lysergamides. How would you rate it's potency compared to LSD?

equipotent or close to it would be my impression. 25ug was enough for threshold effects. I found 10ug of LSD a threshold effect. But the effects curve may be different.

Fantastic trip report, thanks for testing it Si Ingwe. Glad to see there has been no hesitation to jump in and try this out, when the supposed PARGY-LAD blotters were released a lot of people were wary of testing them. Thanks for being a pioneer in this case.

It's perhaps a little less visual, & it's different in ways, but it's closer to LSD than either Al or LSz, in my opinion.

& thanks for al the kind words :)

=D maybe I have a dream of a day when I become 1 of the lucky few to have his dreams come true with this very promising compound :!8o=D

you have a worthy ambition young padawan =D

Last edited:
Wow, fantastic report, Si!

A potent, mid-long duration (9 hours), visual and introspective, novel Lysergamide.

I look forward to more reports/my own experience. =D

Hey, Si, try some Doritos, anchovy and artichoke pizza, some pineapple juice, and red gummy worms for dessert the next time! That would be a great read! :D

If a 1-propionyl on LSD seems to act just like LSD, I wonder if 1-propionyl-psilocin would be identical to psilocin?

If a 1-propionyl on LSD seems to act just like LSD, I wonder if 1-propionyl-psilocin would be identical to psilocin?

I don't see how you could extrapolate that. They're vastly different molecules.

4-ACO-DMT may be what you're looking for.

Hey, Si, try some Doritos, anchovy and artichoke pizza, some pineapple juice, and red gummy worms for dessert the next time! That would be a great read! :D

My apologies, clearly, I have fucked up :( Perhaps Grapefruit juice? Haha! ;) Nice to see your good self round these parts man, long time! <3

There'll be lots more reports of this coming folks, so hopefully a more balanced veiwpoint will appear. I'm trapped within the paradigm of my own head. I'd love to hear more opinions too...

I keep reading about this compound and drooling...
Just gotta have some control and not order some on a whim.
Lysergamides are a class I take seriously. (Not that PEA's/Trypts shouldn't be, they just seem more forgiving).

Would you try and summarize the differences between all the different lysergamides you've tried? (LSD, AL-LAD, LSZ, 1P-LSD)

Would you try and summarize the differences between all the different lysergamides you've tried? (LSD, AL-LAD, LSZ, 1P-LSD)

Well, I could try... for a laugh, like...

Al-Lad is the happy kid, always smiling, never dirty, entertains himself, sleeps whens he's supposed to...

LSz is the moodier teenager, stays up longer, less tidy, louder, more in your face...

LSD is like tough uncle, uncompromising, unforgiving, stays up well late, but filled with insight & life experience...

1P-LSD is the tough uncles wife, auntie Similar, she's the same, seen everything & teaches it, she's up late too & takes no shit at any time of day...

AL-LAD to me is like a starkly rational scientist who sees everything in numbers and geometry.

Auntie Similar!! Bwahahaha!! That shit had me rolling! The way you personified the lysergamides was brilliant though!

Has anyone experienced microdosing 1P-LSD? Does it have same energetic effect like LSD-25 when microdosing?