• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 1mg clonazepam safe recreational dose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo010

Greenlighter
First time xanax dose?

I am currently taking clonazepam 0.5mg three times daily, and some bi polar meds at night. What should my first time xanax dose be?

Preferably zero in highschool i ended with taking 3-4.5mg perday which did f***all other than make me forget most of those years. I am not trying to scare you but ime I ended up attempting suicide because i couldnt get off them and saw no way out.

I get what you mean d!nach probably the reason you will most probably will not be prescribed a benzo over here any longer then the 2 week period. But the OP is allready on one so essentially the harm is allready done here so it's basically a tolerance, maybe swapping, question right.

Or is alprazolam, or xanax, more dangerous as clonazepam. It is certainly more hard hitting, for sure. To bad these things are so hard to be prescribe were i recide. Had a scrip for longterm alprazolam once. With me it never got beyond medical use, including comedowns!

Really? Please do not double post.

Benzodiazepines are not to be played with, won’t even get into it, though imagine 7mg of clonazepam to get out of bed and injecting clonazolam(it’s in an ethanol solution)

What psych meds are you on? No one who could give you an answer will until you give that information, since you said you were on 3 other meds in your other post

Not being rude, just blunt, I guess

It's unlikely an MD would switch you over from Clonazepam to Xanax. That makes no sense. Just saying.

1mg is a pretty common dose, yes. However if you're asking whether you should do it, then the answer is clearly no :)

There are a whole load of potential effects: I suggest you have a thorough read about it here.

Not to be rude or condescending, but if you're asking "what will happen", you probably shouldn't do it.

But since you'll probably do it anyway (I know I would, I never listen to advice) it's relatively safe. 1mg shouldn't put you into blackout territory or anything, but with no tolerance it might be a good idea to be with a trusted friend anyway.

Do you plan on doing any other drugs or drinking?

OP, you clearly should not play with your dose. Besides running out early, you are playing with your tolerance. Another thing to consider is playing with your dose may exacerbate bi-polar symptoms. If you are not getting enough relief at .5 mg's, talk to your doctor. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.