Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1g MDMA first experience

Caleb

Greenlighter
Hey everyone and this is just a recap of my MDMA experience that i had about a week ago. So heres how my day went, my buddy called me around 3PM saying that his dealer had sold him some M and asked me to come do it with him. Me being 16 and having wanted to try MDMA before could not pass up the opportunity to try it for the first time.

4PM Have to go do some work at my uncles house shoveling dirt till about 7.

7:15PM I arrive at my buddies house and go down to his fuit cellar ( the sesh room ) which is a small concrete room maybe 5 feet wide and 12 feet long. So we are just chilling out smoking bowls when he pulls out 2g of M, His dealer said to do p2 of a gram to start each, so me and my friend started making parachutes for it because it was not in a capsule. We take our first parachute wait 5 or so minutes.

7:20PM Us not knowing how long it takes for the effects to kick in decide to make another one, another one, another one, another one, and another one.... after taking about a grams worth ( not sure of the quallity of the M ) wait about half an hour ripping his fat bong to realize that my jaw i hurting and grinding, whenever i tried to open my mouth it almost felt like there was a clamp on my jaw trying to snap it back to my other teath.

7:45PM This is where me and my friend just start a conversation about nothing. we thought we where talking for hours and hours only to find that we where talking only for 15 mins, we clue in that we are right fucked because of how fast we talk and how retarded we sound.

8PM Realizing how fucked we are decide to go see how huge our eyes where in the mirror in his washroom, we take a look and realize i can just see a thin ring of brown on the outside of my massive pupil, me and my friend then start talking to eachother in the mirror looking at eachother tripping out watching ourselves have a conversation, after a good half an hour of this my friend yells fuck this we gotta get away from the mirror before where here all night,

8:30PM back to the sesh room ( fruit cellar ) sit down and start talking about how fucked that incident with the mirror was ( don't get me wrong i loved the mirror incident it was funny ) we made a vow not to look at the mirror again and if we did not to be temped to be drawn back into the trance like state. I happend to realize how dry my mouth was and decided to go on a juice run with my friend ( both running upstairs franticly opening the fridge taking anything we could drink )

9PM the effects are still fucking with us and i started miss-seeing ( seeing somthing and recognizing it as somthing else ) the specks of black on the concrete wall looked just like little bugs to me so me and my friend decided we had a bug problem in the cellar and grabbed the torch and started trying to kill these little black specks on the wall... funny right? after about 20-30 mins of burning the walls we realize that they are not bugs but just part of the concrete wall, we then realize our stupid mistake...

9:30 Because we where on M everything was just so much fun and everything was just great, my friend suggests we go skateboarding, I then said that that was the best idea i have heard in my whole life, we frantically get our skateboards and hit the post office around the corner from his house that has some good skating material , gliding down the road felt like i was a flying bird i could not feel the rumbling of the graval and loose rocks of the road it was smooth sailing, after an hr and a half of the most fun i have had in my whole life just from skating we decide to go get a drink,

11PM We realize it is almost time for me to go home, so we decided to make a couple more parachutes just for kicks.

11:30PM My older brother picked me up, i started talking to him more than i usually do for some reason, i started asking him how his girlfriend was doing ( which i never do because i hate her ) talking about random shit, after rambling on for about 5 or 10 mins i just shutup realizing how stupid i probally sound,

11:45PM i get home and sit down on my laptop and put on music, the music was amazing! I did not feel hungry after not eating since before i worked at my uncles house, all i wanted to do was talk to somone and listen to music.

12:30AM Still fucked from the parachuted i taked through out the night, get a random phone call from my buddie saying he can't sleep and that he wants to skateboard. i said the same to him aswell. so we planned to meet up half way

1AM meet him half way after the 30 min skateboard tour to meet him we sit down for a smoke and talk for a good 30 mins before we start skating again, as we where skateing we realized how amazing the stars looked with a vibrant glow around them everything seemed to sparkle in the sky and airplanes had a weird look to them almost scared me because of the flashing lights i dont know why,

2AM sit down again and talk and watch stars and talk about how good this feeling is and how we need to do it more often, we then realize the time and decide to call it a night and head home.

2:45AM I Got home and sat down and listen to music, I still did not feel tired or even hungry after all the skateboarding and energy i used up through out the day, I then get a text from my buddie saying that hes not tired and can't sleep, I texted him back saying i cant sleep either but i still decided to go lay in bed.

3AM Im in bed laying down and shut my eyes, time felt like nothing because when i re opend them it was 4AM

4AM dont remember after that just remember waking up in the morning feeling like shit.

That is my first experience i had alot of fun on it and have tried it quite a few times since then and really enjoy it. :)
Cheers :)

Mdma is pure magic, just try to dont abuse, the tolerance can be a real problem, I end up leaving because the magic of mdma for me its over...

Good Vibes From Mexico!

Last edited:
1g? and another and another and another.....fucks sake this site is for harm reduction and i don't see anything about your report that implements this, be careful when dosing this much mdma please....I'D ADVISE OTHERS NOT TO FOLLOW THIS IDIOT!!!

I only know one person who ever had this much at once, and he is seriously addicted to MDMA and speed combos like a crack addict.

Yeah no need to take a gram people, OP you should try taking less next time it's a much better drug when you can still manage yourself in my opinion but thanks for the report anyway.

It saddens me to see people take such ridiculous doses of M. Especially for their first time, especially a 16 year old. Did you even test it? If it was quality M then .1 or .2 would have done you good depending on your weight. But you being 16, and this being a harm reduction site, it wouldn't hurt to wait til you're older.

i have a friend who would frequently drop 500mg-1g like it was nothing, just to get a roll. i started coming to the conclusion that his shit was all stepped on beyond belief, so i gave him 125mg of some dutch moonrocks and he "rolled hard", so I guess my suspicions were correct. just because something is molly doesn't mean it is pure mdma, it doesn't even mean it's mdma at all these days. it'd be my guess that whatever you were chomping was of pretty poor quality, or you would not have enjoyed the experience nearly as much. in the future, start low and work your way up, because not all mdma is going to be shitty like that, and stuff sold as mdma like mephedrone and mpdv and whatever else can be dangerous in high doses.

it'd be my guess that whatever you were chomping was of pretty poor quality, or you would not have enjoyed the experience nearly as much.

Nailed it. A gram would have you either in panic mode or seizure mode.

yeahh i cant stand on a few poitns of mdma let alone skateboard on a gram... which i wouldnt even get close to taking thats seriously dangerous

Definitely NOT an MDMA experience.... Always test your product!!!!

This certainly does not sound like an MDMA experience! If, as a first time user you were to take 1g of MDMA then you would not be hopping on a skateboard or even messing about in a mirror - your would be stuck to the floor in a complete and utter state, maybe even having convulsions, calling an ambulance?

I consider myself to be pretty experienced with MDMA, (over 20 years) - I would never contemplate taking a gram in such a short time span. If your new to the drug then 100mgs or .1 should be more than enough to give you a great experience. Yes some people may need a bigger dose but 200mgs (even for seasoned users) should be more than enough.

What do you guys not understand? This obviously wasn't a gram of pure mdma, it must have been cut a billion times. I constantly hear people telling me "dude I took a .7 and I was fucccked up". He is talking about bad street quality mdma and 1g could be the amount needed to be active, so recommending a lower dose isn't going to help.

That being said OP, you either have extremely cut molly, or not mdma at all. You should not be buying this molly, it sounds like it is between 80-100% adulterants. Obviously for myself and many on the BL, 1g MDMA would be a deadly dose, but this is not even close to pure MDMA. It's dangerous to be buying this molly, find another dealer, and/or test your drugs.

OP, I can give you a similar story.

A dude I went to school with had never done MDMA. He finally got to try it for the first time and told me about it the next day. He told me about how he went through 1/2g. I tried to explain to him that for a first time, there's no way one person needs that much and I urged him to try to get his product from someone else. I knew someone else who tried the same product. This person is quite experienced and said the stuff was fucking garbage.

I'd def get a new source if I were you.

I bet it was a fine white powder that tasted like sugar or baking soda. You should be more careful ingesting large amounts of fuck knows what. All the best

This is definitely not a 1 gram molly experience, I’m in my late teenage years and i have around 4 years of experience with MDMA, my most recent venture with MDMA began with a 400mg capsule and around 3 hours later when i began to fell my roll go down i took 750mg more of MDMA (meaning I had a little over a gram) and within thirty minutes I began to have the most realistic hallucinations I’ve ever had compared to any other hallucinogens I’ve consumed. The hallucinations actually sent me into a panic because I was having full conversations with people I knew but for some reason my mind couldn’t recognize that the people I was communicating to were hallucinations and this began to freak me out because I never had an experience where I didn’t know what I was experiencing. During these conversations with these people the context of our conversation was sending me into a loop of constant ego-death, the next person i would hallucinate would just give me information so profound I lost all sense of self. This was not a fun experience for me as it also gave me incredibly real auditory hallucinations where I began to hear my front door “opening” at 2am and my dog barking who was actually sound asleep when i went to go check on her. If you are reading this in an interest of taking a MDMA dosage such as 1gram I’d like you to strongly reconsider that decision I’d say at most 400-700 mg should be perfect, you should not be taking MDMA I say more than four times a year so this dosage at that rate will always provide a full hallucinogenic experience, if thats the reason you choose to look into a 1 gram dosage.

This is definitely not a 1 gram molly experience, I’m in my late teenage years and i have around 4 years of experience with MDMA, my most recent venture with MDMA began with a 400mg capsule and around 3 hours later when i began to fell my roll go down i took 750mg more of MDMA (meaning I had a little over a gram) and within thirty minutes I began to have the most realistic hallucinations I’ve ever had compared to any other hallucinogens I’ve consumed. The hallucinations actually sent me into a panic because I was having full conversations with people I knew but for some reason my mind couldn’t recognize that the people I was communicating to were hallucinations and this began to freak me out because I never had an experience where I didn’t know what I was experiencing. During these conversations with these people the context of our conversation was sending me into a loop of constant ego-death, the next person i would hallucinate would just give me information so profound I lost all sense of self. This was not a fun experience for me as it also gave me incredibly real auditory hallucinations where I began to hear my front door “opening” at 2am and my dog barking who was actually sound asleep when i went to go check on her. If you are reading this in an interest of taking a MDMA dosage such as 1gram I’d like you to strongly reconsider that decision I’d say at most 400-700 mg should be perfect, you should not be taking MDMA I say more than four times a year so this dosage at that rate will always provide a full hallucinogenic experience, if thats the reason you choose to look into a 1 gram dosage.

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment behind your post, the fact that you state that "at most 400-700 mg should be perfect" shows that you have never experienced good MDMA in your life. 400 - 700mg is an extremely unnecessary dose for even the most hardened of enthusiasts...