View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1F-LSD??

Viraldrome

Bluelighter
Supposedly this is being released but I see no other info online than a random post....

Name: 1F-LSD

IUPAC: (8β)-1-formyl-N,N-diethyl-6-methyl-9,10-didehydroergoline-8-carboxamide hemi-L-tartrate

354887849-1F.png.1d28856a295d45059622a58ad3a3fb23.png

There is a thread on reddit (reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/comments/hhja8r) with a TR. Sounds like it is like ALD-52 or 1cP-LSD. Always nice with legal alternatives though.

Last edited:
As much as I think it's awesome that we finally get to see lysergamide RCs... I wish they'd do something exciting besides more 1-subs. First world problems... :rolleyes:

I think I just got slapped by my 2006 self

The good old days of maybe its acid, maybe it's nbome? I am really spoiled as I live in Canada and don't even have any customs worries.

Yeah let's all give thanks for a moment that those days are behind us. Actual LSD is plentiful in the world and we have lots of analogues to explore. It's truly the golden age of lysergamides,. :)

Maybe your world, not mine :(

The worldmat large I mean... there was a huge drought in the NBOMe era, but nowadays a ton of it is being made again and it's plentiful and cheap. Though apparently not everywhere, bummer. Go to a music festival, it's like water at those.

The worldmat large I mean... there was a huge drought in the NBOMe era, but nowadays a ton of it is being made again and it's plentiful and cheap. Though apparently not everywhere, bummer. Go to a music festival, it's like water at those.

They are as rare as acid is at the moment!

They are as rare as acid is at the moment!
All the festivals this way have been postponed until next year

Yes don't I know it... I'm a musician and my band plays at festivals, this year is hosed. I meant in general though.

But yeah LSD is as ubiquitous and about as cheap as it was in the 90s before Pickard got busted.

You want to be a middle aged man in rural Ireland!
I am and I picked up some acid this year for the first time in many years, there has been a little about the last few years but it didn't find me until this spring.

I wouldn't think a N-formyl amide would be very stable...

I am and I picked up some acid this year for the first time in many years, there has been a little about the last few years but it didn't find me until this spring.

The last time I bought acid in Ireland it was the early 90's, damn they were great times. I wouldn't even have a source now-a-days - I was speaking to a guy that used to deal a little back in the day, he's married with kids and barely has anything more than a glass of wine now and again. God damn old age!

The last time I bought acid in Ireland it was the early 90's, damn they were great times. I wouldn't even have a source now-a-days - I was speaking to a guy that used to deal a little back in the day, he's married with kids and barely has anything more than a glass of wine now and again. God damn old age!
Same for me last time I was getting regular was about 00/01.

It's always about knowing people who are into the scene, but suffice to say that these days, there is tons of LSD in the world. After the Pickard bust there was a huge drought, and 5-MeO-AMT started being sold as LSD, then it was DOC/DOB, then the NBOMes, and now finally it's back to where there is enough LSD that people aren't passing something else off as it.