Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1cP-LSD (200ug) First Impressions

tired of crap

Bluelighter
So rather haphazardly jumped in at 200ug after reagent testing early this week

After my most recent experience with eth-lad @ 200ug, 3 weeks prior, I was initially rather disappointed that this didnt "amount" to much.
The come up was faster than with ethlad, within the hour for me. No stomach discomfort, at any point, and I ate about 2 hrs prior
Setting didnt allow for much reflection until about t3

I was doing yoga and stretching outside by the fire, as I was suddenly particularly aware of how tight Ive been.
OEV seemed rather faint and CEV werent beyond the various geometries .. nothing fantasiful

Inside around t2.5 but even in the light the visuals seem...weak. Im not one typically for visuals though.
The mind was clear, and calm. I wasnt overthinking and def no looping.. kinda missed that lol

Outside again, talking with R and he asks what my longterm goals are.
I laughed and said never drink again. But then I thought about it and started crying.
Life has been exponentially better since I quit in Dec and though I miss the idea of drinking I cant risk the possibility of slipping back into that shit again.

t4 back inside i realize im writing a journal lol. 200 of ethlad and i was mid experience lol

SO I got stoned and made a delicious elaborate breakfast haha .. i was so proud i even took a picture lol R and I bonded over bowls and food prep. He was drunk. Listening to some banging psytrance tunes. And I realize how much Ive missed having music on... I need more music!

Very functional though (almost to a fault), cooking and conversation flowed easily.
Nice recreational dose, but I think Ill play with the dose...

Not that this issnt a great experience so far
And it still seems like a long way down though and Im only at t6, but the effects are mostly off by now

____
A long way indeed ...
t: 13
No sleep but as I work odd hours during the week, once I hit said hours Im able to kinda push on past being tired. I was well off the experience but still not quite baseline at around 7/8. But I felt great physically and mentally. Knowing id have no energy later I started my tasks for the day.

Did more yoga. Went for a walk.

Comparing it to ethlad seems... overally simplistic.
And its been years since Ive had quality L ... But this is much lighter in all regards than the eth-lad.

As I typed the first bit I felt my ??? (maybe "the drug"? lol) cringe. Almost as if I had failed to recognize the significance of this trip and its lessons, because I was too busy comparing it to what I thought it should be, it would be wasteful. Instead I went with it and overall, despite being a tad weaker than I was hoping for, it was a very positive experience.

Would repeat, at variable doses, though likely not any lower.
Maybe combine with 4 ho mipt or 2ct7

Last edited: