Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1cp-LSD & 1P-LSD trip (200 ug)

exxplorer

Bluelighter
So I everyone, I was interested in this analogue more so than the 1B version, with is the only I haven't tried.
I'm an acid head has many says, I've a lot of experience in psychedelics, and more specifically in lysergamides.

I have many questions in my head, who need a fast response, now, and I feel "to much"...so, as mainly, I take it for a spiritual/conceptual changing aid.
I've done LSD 40-50 times. From 50 ug up to 400 ug.
I've tried and loved and abused AL-LAD, my favourite for now and forever I think. From 50 ug up to 700 ug (yes heroic dose, haha one of my best trip in my life).
LSZ about 15 times, I didn't liked it much. From 50 ug up to 200 ug.
ETH-LAD about 20 times. From 50 ug up to 300 ug.
ALD-52 about the same, 20 times. from 50 ug up to 300 ug.
1P-LSD, same, about 20 times. from 50 ug up to 500 ug.

So yeah, I'm pretty "sure" (it's never) that everything will be all right.
At some point where I was taking these acid, AL-LAD....I used to be on 200 mg Quétiapine, for a trouble that I can manage without that shit drug..., so I forced myself no to take any 2 days before, but for sur, at some times it broke the trip.
This time I've prepared myself mentally, I have a bunch of LP to listen to, a playlist on an MP3 if I don't want to get up and turn the LP haha, but I've some amazing albums from Jefferson Airplaine and more, need to listen to it while tripping haha..
As you can see, normally I always test 50 ug of any any LSD analogue, this time I'm free of any downer (just a bit o benzo from last morning), no heroin, no cocaine, just good weed who is always helpful ^^, but I'm free of all drugs, only thing, I'm on 25 mg Methadone, but today I will just take half, and usually I take one 10 mg Diazepam pill and one 2.5 mg Lorazepam pill per day (yes I've diminished a lot ! Thankfull, but sometimes I love to do a small "binge", I take some more and get a drink, then I walk in peace smiling and return home when bored and feel asleep haha, but I do it less and less.
Today I will just take half a Lorazepam to avoid any withdrawals, no Diazepam, and I think 1.25 mg Loraz for what I'm used to, it's nothing..

I don't know that 1cp-LSD, eslwere I would take 200 ug of it, I need a profound trip. I know 1P-LSD very well, I will notice any differences.
When in party frends don't seemed to pay attention when I always asked "it's 1P, n?" I get laughed because I feel the difference between LSD and 1P-LSD, it's different, has all these analogues are!

So I will report back, I know you have to take all in once, for psychedelics, or what you take after, while tripping, it's half the potency but it lenghtened the trip.
That's why I don't want to try 50 ug from that 1cp-LSD, I will do that another day..

So 11:00, Swallowed the 2 tabs, empty stomach, feeling relaxed. I don't even know if I'll take the half Loraz.
Let's go :)

See you soon people!

Last edited:
EDIT 2h in, going deep. Hard to focus on what I type not easy haha

EDIT: +6h still pretty goods visuals..
I didn't expected that come-up !! Felt like I've done the 250ug lsd taps i've left.
Strong come-up, still didn't be able to transcribe something, so I enjoy ;).

All right, this wasn't expected, I was prepared for something like a bit easier going, but no, I felt like I took one of the best LSD tab !
So 1P-LSD 100 ug + 100 ug 1cp-LSD...somehow like a solid 200ug acid dose!

Here is the french part, I'm from Belgium, don't forget :)

->

Alors que je sentais les frémissements de la montée de lysergamide, cette molécule qui a renversé des guerres, cette molécule qui a mit le Pouvoir institutionnel comme cible anti-libértaire de premier choix.

Alors qu'en moi la vision se faisait complexe, multidimensionnelle, alors que je me retrouvais à flotter dans un Univers parmi d'autres, je regarde en l'air, en me disais que quelque-part, quelque-un en ferait de même.
Je navigue entre les vielles galettes de Hendrix, en passant par les Jefferson, j'en aurait fait le tour !
Et alors que je sentais le besoin charnel faire rage contre le besoin intellectuel, alors que la psyché était morcelée, à la fois le côté obscure que le côté clair de la chose, si bien que plus rien n'a d'importance en cet instant précis, ce Présent, je JE SUIS... aussi bien que ces deux forces, de puissance égale, s'inhibent entre-elles, au fond de moi, en une paix profonde, et emplie de respect.
Je dois dire, cela fait longtemps que je n'ai pas prit un psychédélique, ni drogues particulières, donc j'appréhendais cela comme une petite balade de routine, mais cela en fut décidé autrement, ce soir, tu aura voulu être perché, et bien tu l'es.
Ma conclusion pour le moment 1P-LSD 100ug + 1cp-LSD 100ug sont bien égaux aux 200 ug escomptés...
Je ne sais pas s'il y a une synergie spéciale entre ces molécules, l'une semble libérer l'autre, pour le moment.
J'en suis qu'au début de mes investigations.
J'ai repris une petite dose de 1cp-LSD, pour, peut-être la ''sonder'', la ''comprendre'' un peu mieux, apprendre à se connaître, comme mon premier trip à l'acid, j'ai du découvrir avec qui je faisais cavalier, et ho j'en ai chevauché des vallées où se perdaient les psilos, des vagues d'acide j'aurais surfé, des microgrammes d'AL-LAD, and Co...
Et pour la première fois, depuis longtemps, je retrouvais pleinement toutes les saveurs du LSD, avec ce trip dont je ne m'attendais pas.
Si bien que j'ai eu besoin de me mettre au calme quelques instants, en silence, juste pour entendre ce que j'avais à me dire, et histoire de retrouver mes esprits...
Je connais très bien les autres analogues and Co, LSZ, pour ceux qui s'en souvienne...je gardais cela en collector moi ! De l'acide avec ce groupement instable fusionnés, en un groupe ''azétidine'', c'était très innovant, j'en oublie aucun, hommage a Shulgin, Hoffmann, David Nichols pour citer le petit dernier...ils ne sont pas dans l'ordre, dans aucun ordre que ce soit, l'idée même de classer ces personnages en ''rangs'', je leur mérite le respect de les énumérer, et encore là nous voyons la pointe émergée de l'iceberg que représente les pionniers, comme des alpinistes, de notre Conscience.

Last edited:
Ok, well...really with this 100 ug 1P-LSD and 100 ug 1cp-LSD, seriously it was a long time since I haven't tripped, but seriously, didn't expect that potency, clearly not like 1P, it felt like the firsts times I took acid and I felt the "I Understand! Everything is so Easy Now!"....
It is comparable to 200 ug LSD for sure, it's one of the only molecule where I want to go a bit deeper tonight (and it's very rare I do so).
I'm sill tripping, it's just far more manageable, I know I need to left the house to go to the store, but earlier when I got out it was so overwhelming, the lights, the sounds, everything shakes and it was quite confusing, while happy, just to walk on a bit of a way...it seemed so hard to return home haha.
I know people who will have a quick look at me would notice I'm tripping balls...
I feel its the come down, have smoked a bit, it may have paid a role; I'll think about that.
I heard it was somewhat " a relatively small trip", shortened trip, like ok go for 6-7h, see you! Nothing to do with that, it's as long as an usual LSD trip...
I need to go outside, I know it will be brightening as hell...
Yes I know I will laugh all the time, but it's so better, no?
Yes I know, I may have somes difficulties handling things...
I don't know if it's the combo 1P and 1ce, but it's nice together I will have to try 1cp_LSD alone, but if I had to choose again, or advise a good dose, one tab of each, and fly.
That's the reason why I will a bit deeper with this new chem, there is something to work with.

Ok, as I said I need to know more.
So I have one tab of this new 1cp-LSD.
Just to go a bit deeper into it, to understand it more.
I have to go now, and I will take the tab at about 19:30 , so in 30 min, full in store, if I'm correct.
I get a bit paranoid, not nice.
All in all, a nice immersion since so many years...
Let's go. I will leave a final report tomorrow, too fresh now.
It's "deeper" than 1P, I can feel that, it brings me...hum yes have to give it a bit of try, it's like LSD is the key, 1P shows you the key, LSD makes you feel it it, while 1P just shows you it, this chems seems to get that "touch" of Truth...again, like braking the "chains" restraining the 1P...it's all in my head I know.
But that's what I think about right now.
See you.
EDIT: it's one of the rare time where I needed time alone in silence, to gain calm again, so when I said the come-up was strong, it was really.

Last edited:
Might nothing of importance occur today 1cP-LSD is on the menu.

Mine are dosed 150mcg, absolute fan of lysergic's and loved AL_LAD.
So I am very curious how and in which way the C compares to the P/ ALD and regular LSD. is it different?

keepin up on the purple colored microdots. Fisrt dot I have actually ever seen.

Dosed a 1-p-LSD blotter atm 100mcg and its good. Needed this a lysergic.

Haha, I can undersrand you.
I've seen these 150 ug microdot (if they are the same, I suggest).
For me AL-LAD was the best creation we made, so close to LSD, but more colourful, more "peace"...just loved it, and took a lot of it...
The 1cp-LSD is somehow different from 1P-LSD, the bodyload is much more enjoyable, honnestly I could tell the difference between 1P and LSD, but with this combo, 1P-LSD and 1cp-LSD, it was really like I just took 200 ug LSD, it was stronger than 1P, and also with 1P I always get a "strange" come-up, a bit weird feeling, don't know why, with some good confusion.
Today I will try 200 ug of the 1cp-LSD, I have weed (I always love to smoke a good blund while chilling a bit while tripping, just listening to music, then I close my eyes, and enjoy a bit).
NOTE: I roll it before tripping, because many times I just wasn't able to roll even a cigarette.

The setting will be a bit different, has I took the last trip inside and tried to go out (it was really difficult), now I will take it, go for a walk, while coming-up, and I will not go to far away from home in case I have to return (and because of confinement (Covid) we normally don't have to go far away for no reason).
When I took the combo 1P and 1cp, when I came back home, a neighbour saw me, and looked at me like there was something really strange hahaha, I was in big smile, but sweating a lot (it was good outside, I was wearing warm clothes, and I mostly sweat more while one LSD...don't know why, with AL-LAD, never noticed that unless very high dosage).
For me it was more visual than 1P, don't know why, has it should turn into LSD in-vivo...
Will report back, but yes as I said, this trip was intense, I expected something like 200 ug 1P, I've taken more of it without much issues, but it was more intense than 200 ug 1P :)

All good, see you.

Went out with the 200 ug 1cp-LSD, finally I took 50 ug 1P-LSD "just in case" haha.
The last trip I was anxious outside, when I went out, all right, I was fuck'up, and with the cops asking people where they go, etc...I was worried outside, I almost never feel bad on acid outside, because I've learned...so that's why I wanted to take it before leaving, so no choice, I had the come-up on the way...now I don't feel worried anymore, could have a walk right now, but yeah...just took the last 50 ug 1P-LSD, one hour later, but even while tripping I could go out, and don't worry, so that's great, but for now I feel go lying listening to music and smoke a bit, so...
Because with all these buildings, houses,...it's oppressive sometime. When I walked trough some trees I feel comfortable, the Nature I loved to trip into, is missing me.
I need to be in contact in a forest, to fully enjoy me psychedelic experience.
So 200 ug 1cp-LSD + 100 ug 1P-LSD, let's go.

took 200 ug 1cp-LSD and 100 ug 1P-LSD at about 4:30..First effects at 5.
6h, I take 100 ug 1cp-LSD.
Manageable, very "entactogen", very pleasurable, everything is ok, really good feeling, so I wan't to go for it.

So, in the end
200 ug 1cp-LSD +100 ug 1P-LSD at about 4:30..First effects at 5.
6h, 100 ug 1cp-LSD.
8h, wanna go, not a game now, 300 ug 1cp-LSD + 150 ug 1P-LSD.
So ok, 600 ug 1cp-LSD, 250 ug 1P-LSD.
Manageable, very "entactogen", very pleasurable, everything is ok, really good feeling, so I wan't to go for it.
Don't know what to think about 1cp, need a trial without 1P this time :)

EDIT: listening to Space Odity one the Jefferson's album, enjoyed a lot the music, it's always like a guide...
I did manage the trip, very blissful, yet a lot of answer solved, I know me again, I've meet myself again, now I know.
Dose dependant it was not so visual (as it may vary from trips to trips...you never know what to expect really, that's what I love "and nowhere to go.., like said Lennon", letting me melting it that " Unity "...splitting my ego, letting creativity get out of my mind, feeling the sense of God, that spiritual truth behind everything (who went where I was know what I mean).
I did manage that dose, I'm still chilling, I will put the Dark Side Of The Moon, one classical when I trip...
It's quite a heavy dosage, I do not recommend anyone to take as much, unless you know what you do, and you know you can be stronger than it, and enjoy it, ore just keep dosage a bit below, not everyone is ready to go trough it, I went trough my demons and my angels, I know my worst part as the better, so it is hard to get me "bad tripping", but it took me a lot of time to be able to live such events, always be careful, just wanted to say it wasn't always easy while I did my learnings, on various psychedelics and meditation, I went deep into strange and dark places, but at the same time, I could see the light in the end, one thing I've learned, accept that you die, even if you are "bad tripping" that's the good time to do it! If you think you may die (it may comes up to you...), accept it, and you will be delivered..instantly.
Once you fully accept this, you can finally understand what's behind all of this, something we know for thousand of years; what makes us unique, and what makes us all belong to one living creature, we are just part of it, like a cell in a body.
We are all connected, to everything, that's not new, it's something we know for a long time, I think, see hinduism culture, look what the shamans says again and again, teaching their sons to be responsible and thanksful for the Live, such essential thing we forget in our culture, and we see where it goes.
If more people where aware of that, give them acid it should be a gift, if people knew how to live in peace, without any power over them, feeling and living free, it would destroy our cultures, maybe for a better renew?

LAST EDIT: I'm still good one it, it def as long as usual...
I took a Loraz, and a Diaz, and finished my beer before have a glass of whiskey, just to sleep well, because even if I felt a bit exhausted one hour before, I still feel the "energy" flowing trough my veins, you know...what some names "residuals effects"; in fact for me it is a good time to listen to relax music (ho yes I've LP everywhere I may have played the turntable non-stop for hours...I think I went with most of my classical psychedelic sound, even if I have more left if needed :), just to say it is a good time to take a bit of time for meditation.
Put a calm music, like Oxygen, close your eyes, you will have the few visuals that are always nice, and you feel deeply relaxed.
I tried to test the visuals at the begining using a mask completely dark, so you wait a bit, and you just see "like as closed eyes" but with eyes opened, it's another feeling, it was part of the "Ganzfelt" project, I resricted my visual perception, at starting point, but with no more results than just "closed eyes visuals", but I saw more "landscapes", great distances, with eyes opened, that's what could have been different, I saw more "realistic construction" more so than complex fractals and such I get closed eyes.

I have to "invite" my friend who don't really know, while at the beginning of their learning (they name me the shaman because of my experience haha), to take some time eyes closed, maybe a bit alone for a moment, it will makes you feel what you have just taken, and you need to enjoy and not to be overwhelmed with all theses visuals, feelings, etc...just let it go ! Because otherwise you will get worried for some stupid thinks, and you may feel bad.
Try to handle theses effects, alone, eyes closed, fully immersive in the trip, then you can say "ok, I take it to go outside, it's free party theses days I'm there, once you can be completely in calm with all these effects (and it can be very strong), just staying calm, and distanced from it right, and you'r ok.
Never be afraid, as I say just let it go.
I don't like "semi-trips" where people get initiated with 100 or 150 ug, or at best 200 ug LSD, if they wan't that awakening, that feeling that's unique, go for at least 200-250 ug LSD, it may be unpleasant at some times, but don't worry you will get out of it with profound respect for You, Others, the World, I don't think it's a really good idea to trip "a bit" if one want something more constructive, but yes set&setting matters a lot, it's not all, meditate before, during, and after, you will thanks me.
It's like the doses psylocibin and other that are given to "volonteers", I looked at the dosages, it was not a "half-trip", they used good doses of it, to induce profound changes in mind, or it is just "recreational", at 100 ug and below.

I would really enjoyed to try this with the "floating tank", it should be amazing at some point, with the right music...
But at some point I will have to write, draw, or do something, play the gitare, because I have such new ideas, I want to explore.

I plan to go sleep not to much "late" (it's past 6...so it's basically the morning).
I think it may last one more hour, have a last album, then I will try to get some rest; it was an exhaustive trip after all...(it still is, it seems).
Also maybe I have to mention, I always let me unlimited weed while tripping, resulting in a lot of weed smoked (Amsterdam's weed, something nice, we are not very long to go there haha).
Weed always went very good when I take psychedelic, if it's for the come-up, the trip itself (it boost it a bit), or after, while coming down, weed is always your friend at all theses times.
Ho yeah just to mention,
All good, keep safe.

Last edited:
Hi all, coming back from some tests, I think 1P-LSD is about 85%-90%max (maybe depending on metabolism or just a set&setting don't know, but it seems pretty right) strength of LSD, and 1cp-LSD is something like 75-80%, it's really not the same, that's what I don't understand, because they should act as pro-drugs, so they may be active at their own, even a bit, because it's different, these analogous have different effects.

But for exemple, I prefere 1tab of 1cp-LSD said 100ug + 1tab of 1P-LSD, said to be 100ug to, together. (and not 2 of one of them).
Because I feel more serenity with the 1cp, and also most of the time more visual, while 1P is more like a "raw trip", can't really explain it, but I feel like 1P is a bit less potent than LSD, and 1cp a bit less potent than 1P, they 3 also have different effects, and the first time I did 1cp-LSD 100ug + 1P-LSD 100ug, it was really like my first time I really thought I was on acid, really the same, don't know why, that's the reason I say I prefer combining the 2, even if 1cp-LSD is a bit less potent.
For exemple, the lowest dose I need just to feel it a bit, just the "boost your energy level, consciousness, creativity", without tripping, and normal eyes, the micro-dosing, for LSD it was 15to20ug, for 1P it was 33.33ug (1/3), for 1cp it was about the same as 1P (1/3 of a tab of 100ug), but more soft.

Now I know that my perfect dosage is something like 100-200ug 1P-LSD, and 200-300ug 1cp-LSD for a good trip, the higher limit (so 500ug) gives something really blissful, but remember I did many psychedelics, many times, do it if you know you won't have fear, or just 100ug 1P-LSD and 150ug 1cp-LSD for a more calm trip, for working of some stuff maybe, like paiting, coding, writing, the guitare and such...

All good ;)

Hi, I tried 25ug 1P-LSD and 25ug 1cp-LSD, just to have a really smooth open mind, and in fact I was joking all the time, everything was so nice, I was with my mum walking in the forest with my dog and their dog (who is the sister of mine..), that said...I had pretty big pupils after some hours, I didn't expected that, but it when really nice, and again, I really thought I took half a tab LSD we had (we had liquid LSD, 100ug per drop), it felt like half of "little walk" (the name for one drop trip, for new users mostly) (they where the best we never had....but that's another story, that's why I refer most of the time the power of a trip with "how many ug LSD it can be, saying that the liquid was quite accurate and yes, powerful, a tab we did was 2 drops, so 200ug, and everyone was in heaven haha).
There are a lot of tabs out there saying it's 200ug or 250ug, but it as no value, sometimes I got stronger trips when they said "it's 100-150ug" than other saying it's 200ug..it's not accurate.
The most accurate dosage was in the liquid form.