16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha.
I was lucky to get enough money to score today, even though I was almost certain I was going to be sick all damn day.
& I have money for tomorrow. Sweeeeeeet.

Best thing about it - I found a new dealer, and he sells some really good shit.

Im goin up to jersey today for the whole weekend! Real excited! My boy up there picked up 3 buns for me and they are just waiting. I havent done any dope ina bout 2 weeks i been on subs so its gonna be a kickass weekend of getting fucked up and doin dumb shit. Oh yeah, ima be droppin some acid to! %)

id try and save the dope for when youre coming down off LSD because if you try and force the issue when youre tripping it wont really be as noticeable of a high. I mean, you'll feel it a little bit, but its hard to really combine LSD with anything IMO

even weed is just kind of whatever, I mean Ill smoke it just because but if I only had a little bit left id just wait for the come down

Oh yeah i was thinking about shooting right at the peak but from what others said its going to be difficult finding the vein and hitting. Ill probably just do a shot at the begining so im not sick and then wait till the end when im coming down.

Also my boy has a nice 15" bong. Hits real nice. We are probably gonna be smokin the whole time there. I mean weed and acid mix real nice together. He usually has a quarter at his house at all times of some good weed. Last time he had headband/bluedream. I told him to pick up some sour diesel man that shits my fav bud of all time =D

id try and save the dope for when youre coming down off LSD because if you try and force the issue when youre tripping it wont really be as noticeable of a high. I mean, you'll feel it a little bit, but its hard to really combine LSD with anything IMO

even weed is just kind of whatever, I mean Ill smoke it just because but if I only had a little bit left id just wait for the come down

That's actually good advice, sounds like you know what you're talking about!....Shimazu is sounding more and more like a jaded junkie everyday! Looking back, don't you see know how you were destined to never really be a "productive member of society" anyway? :\;)

it did make me extremely jaded and cost me some friends as well as quite possibly the coolest girl I've ever met.

she was this girl with parents from Guatemala so she spoke english and spanish fluently and she funny as fuck. I met her at a party one night the summer of my senior year in high school (and I didn't even really go to parties to party, just long enough to scope out the scene and see what I was dealing with) and no joke her verbatim first words to me was "your friend told me you might be able to get me coke, is that true?"

and im sitting there like "did this sexy ass chick really just ask me to get her coke?" and I didn't really fuck with coke that much because it was too expensive, but I told her I could do that for her. This was also within like the first 3-4 months of me having been getting my feet wet with dope so I was still quite interested in it and told her for the price of what the coke would cost I could get her twice as much heroin and it would be better quality compared to the coke. She said she had taken some of her sister's Perc 5s before and really enjoyed the warm feeling she felt from it so she wound up getting dope instead. I told her I'd have some in the next two days (hang onto your money for now we'll figure it out later) and we exchanged numbers before she had to leave and I was pretty pumped at what just happened. The first mistake I made was getting more drunk after she left and I wound up hooking up with her friend after she left (had no idea they were friends, barely got the other chick's name tbh but she was actually pretty hot too. But not as chill as the first chick.

So I already kind of started digging my own grave there but two days later we actually met up and I fucked up again by doing one of the bags I was supposed to save for her and wound up only being able to give her two instead of three bags. She did one with me in the parking lot we were at and I went and dropped her off at the football game that was going on so she could meet up with her friends. She asked me if I wanted to go with her in the stand but I was high, in that "too-cool-for-school-activities" rebellious teenager mindset, and got a text asking if I was trying to get more from this kid who always got mad money from his parents. So I told her to just text me when she did the remaining bag letting me know how she liked it.

And we would like text and shit about more or less anything, she told me about this word Im not forget for the rest of my life because it is such a random word to use but I know exactly what smell it is referring to (the word is petrichor, not even in spell check lol), and then like 2 days later she texted me saying she was still trying to see how coke was too and I agreed again and got the coke like 4 days in advance, but literally the day before we were supposed to chill I got arrested for a marijuana small amount charge and just did all the coke out of paranoia and a moment of mental weakness. I told her I had to handle some shit due to my arrest and I would let her know when I had an idea of when I would get my car back.

She found another guy to go out with like 5 days later and from what I was able to gather he didn't really use drugs.

So I just never really texted her after that and lost that phone with her number

Idk, I didn't do myself any favors throughout the whole courting phase and even though we both laughed like crazy around each other, her parents were real strict Ladder Day Saints and I guess she realized I would never be an ideal person to bring home so that was that.

whenever I walk outside and it's sunny but just has rained....

I die a little on the inside

Dont sweat it man,you will have many other other woman come and go.in life,believe me,your young

man this thread more than anything else I usually come back and its just like "damn when the fuck did THAT get typed out?"

I swear I could type a 5 million word essay in less than an hour so long as I don't have to use punctuation, any form of storyline or thesis, and no real concrete ending.

and I spelled Latter Day Saints wrong lol

man this thread more than anything else I usually come back and its just like "damn when the fuck did THAT get typed out?"

I swear I could type a 5 million word essay in less than an hour so long as I don't have to use punctuation, any form of storyline or thesis, and no real concrete ending.

and I spelled Latter Day Saints wrong lol

Now if this was the '16th issue General Benzo thread' then everyone would be saying that. I know I would get really talkative on opiates and say stuff I normally wouldn't, but I usually remembered everything I said although sometimes regretting it the next day. Like damn, I was way too overly nice to that person, telling them this that and the other, they prob knew I was smacked out of my face, or at least not in my right mind.

idk maybe im just really good at getting to that "just before nodding out" high where you can still do menial stuff like type on a computer, but cant remember much of anything?

because I have just straight nodded out recently, but I can't really remember how that fell in context to the Mormon story a few posts back.

I can't discern shit from shit anymore Tommy wtf is wrong with me?

Im goin up to jersey today for the whole weekend! Real excited! My boy up there picked up 3 buns for me and they are just waiting. I havent done any dope ina bout 2 weeks i been on subs so its gonna be a kickass weekend of getting fucked up and doin dumb shit. Oh yeah, ima be droppin some acid to! %)

be careful. I had a friend of mine come down to jersey and he almost OD'd.
The shit he was getting in NC wasn't nearly as potent.

Now if this was the '16th issue General Benzo thread' then everyone would be saying that. I know I would get really talkative on opiates and say stuff I normally wouldn't, but I usually remembered everything I said although sometimes regretting it the next day. Like damn, I was way too overly nice to that person, telling them this that and the other, they prob knew I was smacked out of my face, or at least not in my right mind.

I forget alot too back in my peak. I'd legit always comes back to this board and say "wow, when did I write that?". Like he said, it's during/middle of the NOD phase and youre already off in space. but im w/ you as well, anytime I am out and jammed, I am talking to EVERYONE and being TOO nice. then ill see the same people the next day while im withdrawing and miz, ha.

idk even know what to say about heroin anymore that hasnt already came through without even realizing it. when I told my mom I had used heroin before it was like I just told her where the body was buried at. fucking sucks man, making my mom cry and shit.'I didnt sign up for that. I didnt really sign up for anything though, probably why I started using drugs tbh

couldnt find something positive to enjoy and strive for so I went the less thought intensive route and wound up liking that a little too much

used to be sports but it was like nah im not tall/strong enough to do anything serious with that
then it was computers but I just learned a bunch of shit with no real professional oppurtunites
now its just like well Ill just get fucked up and at least keep myself entertained because I dont know what else to do anymore

and then that runs its course and youre just like fuck now Im really not sure wtf im gonna do

idk even know what to say about heroin anymore that hasnt already came through without even realizing it. when I told my mom I had used heroin before it was like I just told her where the body was buried at. fucking sucks man, making my mom cry and shit.'I didnt sign up for that. I didnt really sign up for anything though, probably why I started using drugs tbh

couldnt find something positive to enjoy and strive for so I went the less thought intensive route and wound up liking that a little too much

used to be sports but it was like nah im not tall/strong enough to do anything serious with that
then it was computers but I just learned a bunch of shit with no real professional oppurtunites
now its just like well Ill just get fucked up and at least keep myself entertained because I dont know what else to do anymore

and then that runs its course and youre just like fuck now Im really not sure wtf im gonna do

how old are you? legit, kinda sounded like my life/thoughts with computers and sports. I won't lie tho, I still do well "career" wise and I am LUCKY enough to have that. I have had drug/law problems for a long time but have been able to keep a fulltime gig in the same industry for years and years now. I actually make good money, too. you normally dont find many people in "commodity trading" who are junkies; then again, I've met alot of people INTO drugs in my field. any type of SALES job is surrounded by people who have used/been in the drug game. only thing that sucks is I look back over all the years I worked and I have ZERO to show for it; kinda sad. I had a $200 habit and the money was LONG GONE before it even hit my bank account. I def. am HAPPY when my checks hit they are ACTUALLY MINE NOW! Only be "clean" for 3-4 months now and already saved over 5G's. makes me sick to think what I SHOULD have.

^^^

Yeah the best part of being clean (and what makes me want to try to get straight a lot of the time) is the idea that I'll get to start keeping my money and actually be able to buy cool shit, not just piss it away up my arm. It's unreal how you can work your ass off for an entire week.. and then piss your paycheck away in 3 days. Fuck that shit.

^yeah or piss away your next three pay checks by getting fronted a bunch of dope. I too look back on so much wasted talent, money, posessions...ive pawned so much musical gear it almost makes me ill to think about it..i have a neighbor who is a huge audiophile and i remember him telling me when i was young and not into drugs at all that the best place to get quality music gear is around college towns bc ppl spend a bunch of money on equipment and then pawn it when things get financially rough and will take whatever for it. It really sucks. Everytime i go to guitar center i look at the used gear to see if any of it came from me as id tag my stuff with a tiny B for my first name.

I sometimes think that if i had never started on opiates, namely hydro and oxy that i would be well off, have a masters, have a family and be financially stable. Oh well, can only change the future not the past.

I had a vintage 1967 Gibson acoustic guitar that my mom gave me...about 3 years ago I went to a Pawnshop and pawned it....for some reason this Pawnshop only did 30 day pawns...So I knew I'd be able to come up with the 100 dollars, so I pawned it for 100...I had pawned this guitar at least 10 times before this and always got it back...well, the pawn shop was kind of a long drive from home and so I let it sit there until the last minute....I go up there to pick it up on the thirtieth day, which was a sunday and the fucking Pawnshop was closed! I went in the next day and the guy said he'd take 600 for it! What a fucking asshole, I seriously thought about waiting outsie for him to leave with a baseball bat, but I was so strung out I just left it...

That's fucked up. Did you tell him it's urs and u were there the day prior? If so, what did he say?

Yeah, he was just a dick and said it was passed the date...the place was closed on Sunday which happened to be the last day...sucks

Yup. I had a beautiful 70s era lawsuit guitar made by ibanez. Was a concord 699. All blonde flamed maple with a beautiful inlay around the sound hole and on the back splitting two bookmatched pieces of flamed maple. Had new tuners and the neckreset and truss rod adjusted. Played like a dream, was bright with the right amount of bass....had a great fuzzzy lined hardshell case for it too...pawned it to a music store went back a month later and the place had gone out of business. Im going to buy another one day...who knows maybe i can find that one. It is smalltimore. I miss my drum machine sampler and synths and comp. Had so much stuff on there..beats songs samples me playing guitar...makes me wonder if the ppl that bought the gear ripped off any of my samples lol. Like hank hill said, id sell my wife before i sell my guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.