• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 15mg Valium?

ElevatedSoul

Bluelighter
Just a quick question. is 15mg of valium spread out between 7 hours a high dose? Plan on taking some at 1pm, 3pm, and then again at 9pm. I have a decent tolerance to ativan (Can take around 4mg and feel pretty good) I definitely have a little tolerance, so do you think respiratory depression will be any sort of issue? Edit: Also plan on taking 90mg of codeine

if you take 4 mg of ativan you might not even feel 15 mg of valium spread out over time.

if you take 4 mg of ativan you might not even feel 15 mg of valium spread out over time.
Ehh, I dont have much knowledge on how long it takes for a benzo tolerance to diminish, but the last time I messed with any kind of benzo was probably a week ago.

I have a decent tolerance to ativan (Can take around 4mg and feel pretty good) I definitely have a little tolerance,

4mg lorazepam is equivelent to 40mg diazepam so I think your safe with 15mg diazepam and 90mg of codeine will metabolise into 10mg morphine , have fun :)

^^yup, youll be alright. avoid alcohol though.
Dont know if theres a 18+ only on this site, but all I'll say is Im not old enough to alcohol ;) Nor do I plan on it. OT: alcoholism so bad in the family, lost 2 family members to it and almost my father. Thankfully he got a liver transplant in time.

If your family has alcoholism that bad you have te gene to be prone to addiction my man. You need to be careful with benzos they work similarly to alcohol releasing GABA I mean kinda not fully . You're gonna like it dude , Valium is also a muscle relaxer kind of and very sedating I'm tapering off of it right now .. And like everyone said , 4 mg Ativan is a lot breh 15 mgs Valium will probably feel more than what the conversion table would show you , meaning 15 mgs Valium = 1.5 mgs Ativan but you'd feel it more like 2-2.5 mgs ativan if it's the first time you're taking Valium it always hits you harder when it's been long time . Enjoy the buzz, but to be honest I wouldn't spread it out the half life is already insane it's 200 hours Ativan is like 7-8? So don't spread it out try a medium good dose and it takes 2-3 hours to peak . Have fun and smoke some herb if you like herb , it makes the high x10