• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 140mg of Ritalin?

e92

Bluelighter
i have a good tolerance for this stuff i've taken adderall over the years but not excessively.

my buddy recently just gave me a bunch of his ritalin, 40mg XR's and 10mg IR's.

i produce music professionally (all of you have DEFINITELY heard some of my music), and sometimes i really have a deadline to finish a track for my label. so i take a bunch of ritalin and produce anywhere from 10 to 16 hours straight.

today i took i think a total of 140mg. 40mg XR's and 10mg IR's, total, spread out pretty evenly throughout the day along with 0.5 - 1mg xanax when i was feel anxious.

for someone with a decent tolerance, it couldn't be too harmful to do this every 2-3 weeks or so right?

i wish i could get my hands on adderall but its super expensive here and insurance does not cover it for some reason.. only ritalin lol go figure

I don't normally respond to posts like these but it's incredibly similiar to a point of my past.
I also produce music among other hobbies, and for quite a stretch of time I was abusing adderall, vyvanse and not as often but ritalin and stratera for focus/recreation purposes.
I don't know precisely how different abuse of ritalin compared to addy/vyve is as far as physical and mental damage but I would binge on vyvanse 70s when i bought a script of around 90 a month taking between 5 and 12 a day/night and after enough time and abuse maybe two years with small small breaks in between, I now can't "geek" due to what is suspected dopamine receptor damage, now despite dose or tolerance I get literally opposite effects. Even from crystal.
Kind of poorly written but just be careful, eat well, sleep often and exercise. Sitting for long times and being tense can cause life threatening blood clots.

I don't normally respond to posts like these but it's incredibly similiar to a point of my past.
I also produce music among other hobbies, and for quite a stretch of time I was abusing adderall, vyvanse and not as often but ritalin and stratera for focus/recreation purposes.
I don't know precisely how different abuse of ritalin compared to addy/vyve is as far as physical and mental damage but I would binge on vyvanse 70s when i bought a script of around 90 a month taking between 5 and 12 a day/night and after enough time and abuse maybe two years with small small breaks in between, I now can't "geek" due to what is suspected dopamine receptor damage, now despite dose or tolerance I get literally opposite effects. Even from crystal.
Kind of poorly written but just be careful, eat well, sleep often and exercise. Sitting for long times and being tense can cause life threatening blood clots.
yup, i used to roll on mdma 3-4 years ago probably did it a total of 15 times. tried it a year and a half ago and had an anxiety attack and couldnt handle it, i had to go home and take some klonopin and relax. gave it one more chance, didnt get anxiety but it just wasnt the same as when i would roll years prior to that.

i'm a lot more responsible with drugs now especially shit like adderall and ritalin. once or twice a month MAXIMUM!!

and i workout 4-5x a week, been doing so for nearly 7 years. eat clean. yes i'm a bit of a "meathead" lol