Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters

Cateturry3turrycan

Bluelighter
I saw it show up in my recommended list a few months ago, but only recently got around to starting it. I'm more of a binge all at once kind of guy, its why I love Netflix shows. They put out entire seasons at a time.

As someone who has dealt with the loss of someone extremely close and important to me this year, I can say that I understand how dark and hopeless grief can feel. Especially when you find yourself alone in a town, 100 miles away from any family. But I've never had someone I love take their own life. I can't imagine the guilt that is felt by those closest to the person who commits suicide. Regardless if anyone actually could have done anything different.

I'm only 4 episodes in this show is phenomenal. 20 minutes into the first episode I had almost written it off as another typical high school drama. Its very dark and disturbing . Apparently Netflix got into some hot water over it.

I wanna know my fellow lighter's thoughts on this show. Please, no spoilers. I'm barely halfway through the first season. For all of you out there missing someone you love, someone who left us for the next life.. I'm here if you want to direct message and talk.

Thanks

I really expected more people to be watching this show. A friend of mine always texts me Netflix suggestions randomly. She has yet to disappoint me. This show is does not hold back in its depiction of real problems that I personally dealt with growing up. Clay very much reminds me of myself back when I first got to high school.
In love with a girl that loved me back, but was too scared to tell her. Then she was killed in a car wreck Junior year, still single. It was only when I talked to her parents at her wake, who i'd met several times, did they tell me she was in love with me.

I wear Jessi's name on my arm, its the only tattoo I'll ever have, and it means the world to me. Even over a decade later, I still think about her everyday. I will never regret anything more than I do not simply getting the balls up to tell her. Looking back it was so obvious..... But I digress

this show resonates with me, I hope if you watch, it does with you too.