• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

10 years in liquid hand cuffs

Hey.my name is darcie.ive been an addict since I was 25.ive been on MMT for 10 years and hate it.anyways..joined looking for support when no one understands
Welcome Darcie, we all suffer in one way but we are happy to have you join us and hope to be of some help!

Welcome Darcie, we all suffer in one way but we are happy to have you join us and hope to be of some help!
Thank you so much.ive suffered from chronic depression and have my whole life.lately I've been spiralling so I reached out because I was scared.i know I'm not doing great.

Thank you so much.ive suffered from chronic depression and have my whole life.lately I've been spiralling so I reached out because I was scared.i know I'm not doing great.
What’s going on? You’re always free to divulge. Part of harm reduction, to me is that we are there for each other as cheesy as it sounds. Sometime an impartial ear can be the best opiate there is.

My mom was an alcoholic so I've always avoided it.im sure I'd be a drunk too if I didnt
My father was, which from what I’m told was unfortunately his demise. I use to indulge when I was a teen, but like you I suffer from depression and oxy and benzos tend to work for me without the feeling I’ve poisoned myself. Subconscious Mind is a powerful antidote.

What’s going on? You’re always free to divulge. Part of harm reduction, to me is that we are there for each other as cheesy as it sounds. Sometime an impartial ear can be the best opiate there is.
I just am lonely and when I started fucking with my take homes I knew I was fucking up.ive had 2 weeks of Carrie's for a few years now.but once an addict always an addict.the covid crap makes me scared and I think I have shitty coping skills

I just am lonely and when I started fucking with my take homes I knew I was fucking up.ive had 2 weeks of Carrie's for a few years now.but once an addict always an addict.the covid crap makes me scared and I think I have shitty coping skills
Well I’m a disabled SoundCloud Rapper if that’s of any consolation, i think sometimes we underestimate our feelings and how much that have to do with what we choose to do with our lives. Covid is scary but it’s almost pointless. If you get it you get it. It’s important to be cautious and a lot of people, tend to confuse that with fear. But we all suffer from varying afflictions so I understand the legitimacy of what your saying. I only have one experience with methadone but if we refer to it as oxy, atleast it’s derived to you my habit is of no need other then to escape for a while. But it’s also important to realize that even though it’s an escape for a little while it leaves us vulnerable to develop healthy coping skills. Do you get out in the sun a lot ?

Yeah... the covid crisis has me a bit on edge as well. seems to remove a lot of distractions and leaves one open to really seeing ourselves and dealing with it.
Stay around a while, no? I really think you may have found a home away from home....
Always,
Ptah

Yeah... the covid crisis has me a bit on edge as well. seems to remove a lot of distractions and leaves one open to really seeing ourselves and dealing with it.
Stay around a while, no? I really think you may have found a home away from home....
Always,
Ptah
I think so too.it beats FB lmao.could you imagine???? Lol

Fuck a FB and all those wanna be celebs... like to kick the MF in their ass that convinces people that they are special and boosts them to self-promote.
Liars all

Well I’m a disabled SoundCloud Rapper if that’s of any consolation, i think sometimes we underestimate our feelings and how much that have to do with what we choose to do with our lives. Covid is scary but it’s almost pointless. If you get it you get it. It’s important to be cautious and a lot of people, tend to confuse that with fear. But we all suffer from varying afflictions so I understand the legitimacy of what your saying. I only have one experience with methadone but if we refer to it as oxy, atleast it’s derived to you my habit is of no need other then to escape for a while. But it’s also important to realize that even though it’s an escape for a little while it leaves us vulnerable to develop healthy coping skills. Do you get out in the sun a lot ?
And the covid thing..I totally agree.at first it made me crazy but now I'm like fuck it.i wear a mask but that's to protect others and wash my hands but I'm not going to be ruled by some invisible force.

Fuck a FB and all those wanna be celebs... like to kick the MF in their ass that convinces people that they are special and boosts them to self-promote.
Liars all
I hate social media.youtube is horrible.

Then welcome home as most here despise that kinda shit. hahha
What hair style do you sport?
Mines bald. :)