• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1.5 g Molly + 1 gram H + 1 gram coke

thats one of the reasons of people feeling bad is lack of sleep, after a roll. thats why I like to take a sleep aid to sleep deeper after a roll and sleep in next day, like 8 or more hours.. (make sure you have off next day off to sleep in) Try and get a lot of quality sleep and eating a lot of food, thatll help boost serotonin

and never do that ignorant thing again. we are here to help, well some of us

Assuming the quantities/purities in this trip report are accurate (and I have my doubts), you're lucky to still be alive customx32. You clearly knew this hence your surprise at being alive.

To anyone else reading, this trip report should be filed under "attempted suicide."

Assuming the quantities/purities in this trip report are accurate (and I have my doubts), you're lucky to still be alive customx32. You clearly knew this hence your surprise at being alive.

To anyone else reading, this trip report should be filed under "attempted suicide."

sad and true

sad and true

idk about suicide. i went to intake iop today. need help. the above post was not a flame. why would i make this up? As a follow up. I posted this under MDMA thread--

I feel really weird. Still feel like i am rolling a bit. I am sweating (may be H w/d i didn't use yesterday). My head is tingling all over and i am having short term memory problems really badly. I have tingling on my face. My thumb (like inner part) is twitching non-stop as well as my legs. Music sounds really good still. I feel really off. Yesterday i was still having body aftergloe. it hasn't stopped. My vision is double still.

I had this when i took to much benzos before. I know my CNS is fucked up. hopefully it works itself out in the next two days.

ALSO. i got drug tested at IOP and showed up positive for coke/opiates no amphetamines making me think it was something else?? This should have should up- i used friday and saturday. Right?

Last edited:
methylone?

1 g of that could be had easily in a short space of time

sorry but i hear of/have seen people doing a gram in an evening of pure mdma (excessive but believable) but dropping 1 gram at once sounds like bullshit or a different drug (mephedrone/methylone are plausible). either its 50% pure as a crystal and you have tolerance but 1 gram pure at once, nah you'd vomit for one and overheat and have some kind of mdma psychosis.

maybe lithium is blocking it the way risperidone and ssri's affect it

You should obtain a non neurotoxic alternative to MDMA if you continue to do this. 6-APB is good but more like MDA.

Also, if you have no opioid tolerance, a gram of pure heroin would have been lethal 100% of the time. You probably have highly impure heroin and should be extremely careful with new heroin. Test all heroin with fentanyl test strips.

if it was pure mdma,you would likely be dead,or very close to death
methylone?

1 g of that could be had easily in a short space of time

sorry but i hear of/have seen people doing a gram in an evening of pure mdma (excessive but believable) but dropping 1 gram at once sounds like bullshit or a different drug (mephedrone/methylone are plausible). either its 50% pure as a crystal and you have tolerance but 1 gram pure at once, nah you'd vomit for one and overheat and have some kind of mdma psychosis.

maybe lithium is blocking it the way risperidone and ssri's affect it

1g MDMA is far from directly being lethal, even if one did not have a tolerance, but ofcourse you can easily die eating 1g at once if you overheat, dehydrate, combine with other drugs or harm yourself due to reckless behaviour.
And ofcourse he has huge tolerance now so he is not really feeling it that much, and this is apparently making him believe he has not cause damage to his brain, at least up until now.
I cannot know the extent of the damage and how long it is going to take to recover fully and if that will ever happen, good luck, you gonna need it.

Honestly anyway, he didn't test positive for amphetamines... really weird so maybe that was not MDMA... who knows as he did not test it as he should've.
He says he did about 0.7 coke at once, that is telling us that the coke was shit as that much is probably well into OD territory if it was even half decent, or at least he should've felt like death was imminent for more than an hour at least.
And ofcourse the H.... 1G.... Let's put it this way, when you get a chance thank your dealer for realising you could not be trusted with good product so he cut your H so much that even taking 1G over a few hours you are still alive.

Dude, taking so much at once is how people end up with heavy damage to the brain, dead, arrested, nonfunctional, ruin their lifes, loose friends, get into car accidents etc.
If you moderate yourself there is some risks ofcourse, but you are trying real hard to be on a newspaper.

its too much basically, people die from far less at times

in life you got your body and its for living not destroying

holy shit last night got wild. I started off and dropped 1 g molly at 6. I was ROLLING hard and it started to wear down around 8. I was ripping a few lines of H throughout this time. At 9 i took the last 1/5 g of molly and did more H. I was feeling nice but for some reason i wasn't that fucked up. I was pretty coherent. Around 12 i did the remaining H and we got some coke (was at a bar during all of this.) I did a fat line while still rolling pretty hard. Around 2 am i had like 75% of the bag left and was tired so just dumped it out and ripped it all in one line. Was drinking about 10-15 drinks throughout the night.

i had some visuals from the molly and body was feeling real good from the H. the Coke kept me straight. Brought a girl home but had coke dick so couldn't even do anything lol.

pretty surprised i didn't die last night. Already went through a gram of H today and just got another. think i may have a drug problem?

oh i should add we go to a rooftop penthouse and there was a forehead thermometer out and the girl i was with was a nurse so we were joking around and she takes my temp. it was at like 96.5 which is pretty damn low lol

1,5 gram molly? MDMA??? Sorry but I can't believe that. When I'm doing Molly ( I know everybody is different but this is ... i don't know what to say) I take 60 mg because I just love that warm, fluffy feeling - I don't need to "roll". From 6pm to 2am you did 1,5 grams Molly, 1 gram H , 1 gram Coke and 10 - 15 drinks??? And on the rooftop of a penthouse there was a forehead thermometer ...:unsure: Mhm.

Sorry I think you are slightly exaggerating.... Never ever without being dead. WTF!

JJ