Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1.5 g Molly + 1 gram H + 1 gram coke

customx132

Greenlighter
holy shit last night got wild. I started off and dropped 1 g molly at 6. I was ROLLING hard and it started to wear down around 8. I was ripping a few lines of H throughout this time. At 9 i took the last 1/5 g of molly and did more H. I was feeling nice but for some reason i wasn't that fucked up. I was pretty coherent. Around 12 i did the remaining H and we got some coke (was at a bar during all of this.) I did a fat line while still rolling pretty hard. Around 2 am i had like 75% of the bag left and was tired so just dumped it out and ripped it all in one line. Was drinking about 10-15 drinks throughout the night.

i had some visuals from the molly and body was feeling real good from the H. the Coke kept me straight. Brought a girl home but had coke dick so couldn't even do anything lol.

pretty surprised i didn't die last night. Already went through a gram of H today and just got another. think i may have a drug problem?

oh i should add we go to a rooftop penthouse and there was a forehead thermometer out and the girl i was with was a nurse so we were joking around and she takes my temp. it was at like 96.5 which is pretty damn low lol

Your biggest problem is you are wasting a hell of a lot of good drugs.

Heroin or cocaine whilst peaking on MDMA only dulls the effects of each drug. Why not enjoy one at a time? No wonder you need so much over one night

if it was pure mdma,you would likely be dead,or very close to death

it was pure. i haven't been feeling it at all lately. Like i get the rush and that point where you are about to feel it all throughout your body it just STOPS. you think i am taking to much that it prevents that? Also is should add i am on a mood stabilizer so that is why I've been taking more hoping to override it.

i haven't been feeling it at all lately. Like i get the rush and that point where you are about to feel it all throughout your body it just STOPS. you think i am taking to much that it prevents that?
no. you already answered your own question:
I've taken it 2 times a week for the last month.

Also is should add i am on a mood stabilizer so that is why I've been taking more hoping to override it.
what is the mood stablizer?

your level of informedness on mdma is a little troubling.

alasdair

lithium. i just ordered another 1.5 g. i am going to roll again. you think if i start a smaller dose it will be stronger rush?

i am going to roll again.
why ask questions if you're just going to ignore the answers?

you think if i start a smaller dose it will be stronger rush?
nope.

the reason, in large part, you're not feeling the effects is because you are using mdma too regularly and taking too much. i'd advise you to not take mdma again for at least 6 months. but something tells me that's not going to happen.

so ignore people's advice and just keep using - take more and more, more and more frequently until you ruin it for yourself and you can just never feel it again...

:\

alasdair

well i took 1.1 feeling great! going to head to the club in a bit.. I mean music sounds aweomse but don't have that RUSH like the feeling where you need to sit down and full body orgasm.

I think you're right. I am going to break for 6 months. Will me be on lithium screw it up forever? Also even with coke i don't get that rush at all anymore. just stay away. no like WHOA hello feeling. Any reason? I been on mood stablizers for like 2 months back in january. stopped for 2 months and still nothing with coke and MDMA. Also i do H daily would that have an effect on my dopamine levels? Dulling this out?

I am quiting evyerhitng again that's why i went hard this weekend

why ask questions if you're just going to ignore the answers?

nope.

the reason, in large part, you're not feeling the effects is because you are using mdma too regularly and taking too much. i'd advise you to not take mdma again for at least 6 months. but something tells me that's not going to happen.

so ignore people's advice and just keep using - take more and more, more and more frequently until you ruin it for yourself and you can just never feel it again...

:\

alasdair

what do you mean by lose the feeling forever? I rolled maybe 10 times throughout my life

just keep it up and find out...

alasdair

i'm gonna take break. I mean like physically what happens that causes you to lose it? also if i do H regularly would that mess up my dopamine levels with rolling and prevent the rush? You seem to know a lot more than me on this so curious. I appreciate your info

A gram of heroin in one night? That must've been some pretty shitty dope

you re abusing the shit outta every thing you mentioned.

on top of that you re on prescription lithium a strong serontin release, thats wuld dull the mdma and can cause death

people like you need to be educated before taking anything , you re the reason bad things happen, then people blame it on drugs, media gets a hold on it etc..you re very

ignorant custom and need to take a long break and study on on harm reduction and using responsibly

dude listen to the advice people are giving you its really simple chemistry

all of your pleasure receptors are completely worn out

you need to take a long break there's nothing else to it

good luck

BS. 1 gram would fry your damn brain dude. and why are you taking heroin with your MDMA.

gram of MDMA at one time, gram of cocaine in one line and gram of heroin? I thought I got horribly cut drugs.. I hope you didn't waste too much $$$ on them all.

my head hurts like hell. why would i lie about what i took. just wrote what i took and still here today. haven't used h all day. head feels weird and pretty sure i was still rolling most of the day. i slept 2 hours.