1.5 g Molly + 1 gram H + 1 gram coke

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
thats one of the reasons of people feeling bad is lack of sleep, after a roll. thats why I like to take a sleep aid to sleep deeper after a roll and sleep in next day, like 8 or more hours.. (make sure you have off next day off to sleep in) Try and get a lot of quality sleep and eating a lot of food, thatll help boost serotonin

and never do that ignorant thing again. we are here to help, well some of us

CFC

Administrator, Moderator: PED
Staff member
Assuming the quantities/purities in this trip report are accurate (and I have my doubts), you're lucky to still be alive customx32. You clearly knew this hence your surprise at being alive.

To anyone else reading, this trip report should be filed under "attempted suicide."

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
Assuming the quantities/purities in this trip report are accurate (and I have my doubts), you're lucky to still be alive customx32. You clearly knew this hence your surprise at being alive.

To anyone else reading, this trip report should be filed under "attempted suicide."
sad and true

customx132

Greenlighter
sad and true

idk about suicide. i went to intake iop today. need help. the above post was not a flame. why would i make this up? As a follow up. I posted this under MDMA thread--

I feel really weird. Still feel like i am rolling a bit. I am sweating (may be H w/d i didn't use yesterday). My head is tingling all over and i am having short term memory problems really badly. I have tingling on my face. My thumb (like inner part) is twitching non-stop as well as my legs. Music sounds really good still. I feel really off. Yesterday i was still having body aftergloe. it hasn't stopped. My vision is double still.

I had this when i took to much benzos before. I know my CNS is fucked up. hopefully it works itself out in the next two days.

ALSO. i got drug tested at IOP and showed up positive for coke/opiates no amphetamines making me think it was something else?? This should have should up- i used friday and saturday. Right?

Last edited:

pofacedhoe

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
methylone?

1 g of that could be had easily in a short space of time

sorry but i hear of/have seen people doing a gram in an evening of pure mdma (excessive but believable) but dropping 1 gram at once sounds like bullshit or a different drug (mephedrone/methylone are plausible). either its 50% pure as a crystal and you have tolerance but 1 gram pure at once, nah you'd vomit for one and overheat and have some kind of mdma psychosis.

maybe lithium is blocking it the way risperidone and ssri's affect it