• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc 1,4-BDO how toxic is this stuff?

cj

Bluelight Crew
I got sold thus stuff as GHB. I had it before years ago so I knew what it was once I tasted it. I'm older then back then and I have Hep C now. My liver function is still in the normal range but I worry more about abusing it. So how bad is this stuff on the liver? Anyone know

It gave me a serious issue with my esophagus after a one month binge. I had a pain and burning for 3-4 weeks after I stopped using it. Is steer clear of the stuff off and wait to Get a hold of real GHB. Other people may disagree with me but I think that stuff just ain't safe. Based on my personal experience.

Yeah I'm leaning towards throwing it away

I picked up some GHB last summer, I had always wanted to get ahold of it. GHB, of course, is quite non-toxic. I was addicted to opiates for 10 years, it almost ruined me. I got off, 6 years ago. I've kept doing drugs, I've skirted the edge a couple of times. I would say in general I struggle to not be a drug addict, though I haven;t gone overboard since opiates. Except for GHB. I got like 200 grams, and did it very nearly every night until it was gone. I constantly broke my rules, it happened so fast. I had very little control over it, and when it was gone, I started shaking and I was feeling so bad. I ended up using phenibut to get past the withdrawals and then a long, slow process of weaning off phenibut (which I have done before), and finally a bit of gabapentin. But I still think about it, I loved GHB, so much I put it on my "can't have this" list. From what I understand, BDO is basically like GHB, but way more toxic. Besides the toxicity though, it's a hell of an addictive drug. Nothing has grabbed me by the balls like that except opiates. So euphoric and moreish.

I really want to try real ghb or at least gbl. Taking an industrial solvent to get high just seems like bad news

I liked GBL more than GHB. Always dilute and use a pipette to measure though. 1,4 and BD seemed cheaper chinese BS than the good old Polish GBL

My order of preference also happens to match order of toxicity.
1.GHB- least toxic
2.1,4B- moderately
3.GBL- Highly (and yuck..its dirty stuff)

I don’t know if the same thing happened to me (obtained a liter of “GHB” but I think it must have been GBL or 1,4)

After 2 months of heavy abuse, usually taking 5-7 mL at night to knock myself out.. I one day awoke to honestly believing I was dying. My insides were burning; my throat was closing up covered in chemical burns.. I grew a large growth on my anus (probably from pooping out something so incredibly acidic every day).

This shit had me so convinced I was dying I put my girlfriend as the owner of my funds on an online banking app in the event of my death..

No good.

I don’t know if the same thing happened to me (obtained a liter of “GHB” but I think it must have been GBL or 1,4)

After 2 months of heavy abuse, usually taking 5-7 mL at night to knock myself out.. I one day awoke to honestly believing I was dying. My insides were burning; my throat was closing up covered in chemical burns.. I grew a large growth on my anus (probably from pooping out something so incredibly acidic every day).

This shit had me so convinced I was dying I put my girlfriend as the owner of my funds on an online banking app in the event of my death..

No good.

A good way of knowing if its 1,4B is it will freeze into a solid at room temperature (providing its over 90% pure)

I did a test a while back with a L (99.99% from a 50L industrial drum) and kept diluting it by 20mls then leting it freeze.

At exactly 900ml/100ml was the amount that stopped freezing anymore.

Bte GHB and GBL dont freeze at room temp.

1,4-bd doesn't seem to possess much higher toxicity than GHB (at high dose both will equally take you to a 0 on a glasgow coma scale -- i.e., death), with the metabolism of 1,4-bd (along with its seemingly own pharmacological properties) perhaps making it more dangerous than GHB in this regard.

I remember taking 9ml once and not being sure if id live through it (i used to buy it as Cassandra's Miracle Floor Cleaner -- don't worry they got busted long ago).

1,4-bd doesn't seem to possess much higher toxicity than GHB (at high dose both will equally take you to a 0 on a glasgow coma scale -- i.e., death), with the metabolism of 1,4-bd (along with its seemingly own pharmacological properties) perhaps making it more dangerous than GHB in this regard.

I remember taking 9ml once and not being sure if id live through it (i used to buy it as Cassandra's Miracle Floor Cleaner -- don't worry they got busted long ago).

Your correct. The difference in toxicity between ghb and 14b in minimal. Its greater between GBL and the other two. GBL has a few very corrosive chems in it. Much moreso than 1,4B

A GCS of 0 isn't dead.... Completely unresponsive, yes... but nothing to do with actual death per se.

A GCS of 0 isn't dead.... Completely unresponsive, yes... but nothing to do with actual death per se.

The glasgow coma scale doesn't go to 0, that was my joke (GCS is a scale of 1 to 6, with 1 being completely unresponsive). You could facetiously call death a GSC score of 0, as the patient is entirely non-responsive (even to life saving measures) -- ie., its not a coma (again that was the joke). And make no mistake, GHB can get you there.

The glasgow coma scale doesn't go to 0, that was my joke (GCS is a scale of 1 to 6, with 1 being completely unresponsive). You could facetiously call death a GSC score of 0, as the patient is entirely non-responsive (even to life saving measures) -- ie., its not a coma (again that was the joke). And make no mistake, GHB can get you there.

Yes, i know it goes from 3 to 15... (not 3 to 6)....3 criteria, each marked from 1 - 5,therefore 3 to 15 That was my joke too but we lost them on each other. Lol.. No worries though mate.

BTW... From the brain injury alliance of Utah website.....

"The Glasgow coma scale is used to assess patients in a coma. The initial score correlates with the severity of brain injury and prognosis. The Glasgow Coma Scale provides a score in the range 3-15; patients with scores of 3-8 are usually said to be in a coma"

Yes that is the total score where individual items are rated somewhere on a scale of to 1-6, where 1 is unresponsive, so yes the lowest total possible score would be 3 (where a person is unresponsive verbally or to physical stimuli, and doesnt open their eyes).

Yes that is the total score where individual items are rated somewhere on a scale of to 1-6, where 1 is unresponsive, so yes the lowest total possible score would be 3 (where a person is unresponsive verbally or to physical stimuli,

The total score is 1 to 5 ranging from 0 to 15 with there being 3 criteria.... . 0 being unresponsive to 15 being fully responsive,.... There are 3 criteria each measured from 1 to 5 hence the to 15.

I was a paramedic for 10 years so I have some idea of what I'm taking about