• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc 1,4-BDO how toxic is this stuff?

I've never had the pure lactone liquid before:
GHB is 7331-52-4,
GBL is 96-48-0,
BDO is 110-63-4.
You're wrong. The case number of GHB is 591-81-1, you can look it up anywhere, except for benchchem...

The only reason I'm still answering is in case someone else sees your post and orders the wrong substance, thinking it's ghb.

Man..... GHB was nice but Xorx is right its extremely moreish and addictive. Plus the way it was always served in the rave scene of Orlando was a zephyrhills bottle. One cap and you were good, 2 and you were out.
GBL is even more morish imagine as its just converted to GHB.

I can guarantee I have morexperience ii havre morel experience with wirth ths
n you do........ Q

Traditionally eyes = 4 visial =5 and motor = 6....... This has been changed seral times and ar NEAS it is 5, 5, 5. As I say I've been there for 10 years so I would know

Also man, please don't question my profession credentials.... It's highly disrespectful and there are manyi on this site that can back them up with real life
and also photographic evidence.... Thank you.
Just like I know more about drugs then addiction dr's, wonder what they do during their studieś.

You're wrong. The case number of GHB is 591-81-1, you can look it up anywhere, except for benchchem...

The only reason I'm still answering is in case someone else sees your post and orders the wrong substance, thinking it's ghb.

I really want to try real ghb or at least gbl. Taking an industrial solvent to get high just seems like bad news
While I totally get your point, "water" is probably the most important industrial solvent around and I hear everyone's doing that these days. The kids call it "hydrating" and "getting wet". Actually not sure about the last term a girl i was hanging out with said it once to me and I just assumed she was talking about drugs.

Actually the reason why water keeps you alive is because it is such a potent solvent. Ethanol is also an important industrial solvent and as long as you don't dose it before 5pm I think ur good.