• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin 1/2 Cooked Heroin on the Spoon? yum

ksralyv2mch

Bluelighter
I live in the southwest and only have access to black tar heroin, meaning I have to heat up my shots. Lately my tolerance has risen to a high level and the water starts boiling down to a low goopey amount before my whole dose is liquified! But I usually tend to leave a good chunk of Heroin uncooked on the spoon for the next go around. I know it's heroin and not cut by the consistency it takes after it dries and how it makes the 2nd shot WAYYY darker as cut does not. I have done this multiple times (as well as an avid cotton shot/get well professional :p_) and I never thought to think if it was wasting some of my dope... like I heard keeping a shot in the syringe is not good for the dope and loses potential (especially if you don't keep it cool! But I digress..)

TL;DR If I don't full cook down my "rock" of black tar heroin and leave some uncooked on the spoon for the next time.. will it be any less potent then if I just saved it for the next shot instead of leaving it half cooked on the spoon?

Pro tip: in doing this also the cotton sometimes gets a piece of H stuck on it so when I go to do a cotton shot, not only was it once saturated in heavenly juices but it has a nice lil bit of the real mckoy stuck to it :p

Last edited: