[09] Why I Would Never Deal Drugs by Anonymous

i think this thread is completley wrong, for me anyway. Some people cant sell drugs, i know poeple who cant sell drugs (SWIM supplies a few too ) but the point is some people can. if your dealing with normal people and not junkies it can be a fun and rewarding occupation. just my 2 cents
peace,
jesse;)

^heya, and welcome to bluelight :)

the winky smiley would have been caused by your inputting this:

; )

only without the space ;)

i completly agree with evreything in this essay, i was in the situatuion that was explained more than a few time and i just breezed on but it ended up taking a toll on me mentally before it was all over with.
the people you surrond youreself with mean alot to when you stop selling see how many of them are around when you wuit selling take a look about 3 weeks later and notice that they may just be chillin hard with the other dealer and not you.

It all depends where you live. In major cities they tend to have different drugs sold in different areas of the city.

For example, the puerto-ricans on the west side of the city sell heroin in my area, u just pull up on the side of the road and get what u want, any time of the night! A lot of this discussion kind of sounded like middle man wannaba dealers with cell phones who shut down business at a certain time. In the cities real dealing is business at anytime of day/night. hands down!

I know plenty of dealers (incl. mine) that use nothing but ganja. Some not even that.
I would never sell drugs. I see it as making money off other people's misery, and I just can't do that.

BlueStar said:
It all depends on what you're dealing also. A pot dealer isn't gonna worry about people hurting themselves. Even those that sell harder drugs, even if they are concerned with the safety of their clients, if they are good they need not be paranoid about the authorities. I respect dealers that put their clients safety before profit, not profit before clients safety. Like everything else, there is a good side and a bad side %)

having your clients overdose and die or get caught certainly isnt good for business

perhaps dealers should be a bit safety oriented when dealing with stims/deps?

I was actually considering selling weed. I am afraid to get busted and all but I don't think I would do too much time if I was picking up a QP a week and selling eighths and quarters. I am not saying I'm going to do this, it is just an idea I had. (pay 300 for a qp of real highgrade bud, charge 35 an eighth, 60 a quarter so thats between 240 and 280 and ounce and i'm only paying 75 an ounce at QP quantity.) I'm 16, if I got busted doing this would i be in serious shit? I would never rat (when I got locked up, i could have just gotten probation instead if I snitched but said no). I think about this daily but would like a second opinion. Incase your wondering about drug laws, i live in NH by the way.

i have never heard of anyone who has otten in any kind of trouble for dealing. But havin said that the majority of dealers i know deal only pot and acid and deal only to friends. A few dealers i know make a decent livin out of it and never seem to have any hassles and live pretty relaxed lives.
personally i would never do it, i like to earn a 100% legit income, i suppose for me it comes down to the saying "dont do the crime if your not perpared to do the time" and i would never forgive myslef if i got a criminal record for the reason that i was basically to lazy to work

SPUNK said:
I definetly know dealers who are in it completely for the money and dont use drugs themselves. Chubba, I think its a greedy American thing. Other that that, i have a great deal of respect for a GOOD dealer....one that has quality product at a fair price, and has to deal with the fact that they will go to jail for a long time if the gov't. caught them doing their job. But i also agree that dealing is not a 24/7 job....it seems a lot of them are powerhungary, and make sure ppl know that we need them, and their users run on THEIR time. but big ups to my dealer for being a coolcat.

Most of the dealers I've met are both users and in in it for the money! Even the delaers of psychedelics I've met have been primarily concerned with profit. Why else would you take those risks?

Crazeee said:
Nice essay however I disagree with this:

The only thing that tells us that drugs are "wrong" is the current government sponsored propaganda spread by the media about the "wrongs and evils" of drugs. While in reality many of us believe there is nothing more wrong with verious illegal drugs vs current legal ones. So what if you do not believe what you are doing is wrong ? What if you are either a) trying to help people obtain substances they want anyway b) make money while doing it. Connect a+b, you are a "dealer" but should you be paranoid about it ? I don't know, it certinly takes guts, but also a strong belief in what you are doing is not "wrong" just because the majority of the society says so.
oh yeah its great you can think its wrong, and be in jail paranoia free, wtf crazee?8( just because one is not paranoid and doesn't think it is wrong doesn't mean they don't have a great risk of serving a long sentence in prison. obviously you have completely missed the senior administrator's point- paranoid or not, wrong or not, dealing is NOT WORTH IT

Originally posted by dabb
Finally some people love the danger, i have ADHD and will admit i like danger, driving way too fast in cars, breaking into places, terrorising the neighbourhood, now im older i dont these things but i know i would still love it im just bored constantly unless i have something which absolutely demands my full attention and knowing i could be in real shit if i don't give that attention when doing stuff dangerous makes sure i do. Many people thrive on danger it can keep you sharp and remind you your alive, and is something real to think about over your cornflakes at breakfast.

^ Thats what it's all about imo. These days of boredom, and the sense that nothing "real" exists anymore is what I reckon makes ppl do it, dealing gives them an escape from the regular boundaries of this dull world, enabling them to do what is not commonly spoken about by the general public. I have mates who thrive on being good dealers, getting ppl what they want, the respect and power that is attached to this. They're not power hungry they just like the feeling of control and putting their minds to something that makes them money, earns respect and is not in line with the "rules".
Its a dangerous job, but I've seen dealers, including my own, who are very smart about the business - no heavy shit and no stupidity.
Like someone said, its a shitty job, but someones gotta do it :\

Another thing: drug dealers are cocky motherfuckers, and you have to really put yourself into take-no-shit mode. You've got to get on people's asses about getting you money. You have to say no to people who try to bargain. You have to, sometimes, be a fucking asshole... It's not a fun way to live sometimes.

I think the original poster needs to distinguish which drugs he is talking about. I guarantee a Heroin dealer has a different life than a psychedelic dealer. The first post hints that all drugs are the same. The hard drugs have a totally different crowd than the hippy crowd.

Chubba75 said:
there are exceptions though.

Everything about being a dealer (or any job!) is entirely subjective. I have a friend who I deal for, first of all I don't feel guilty about selling him drugs, I only make a small profit off of everything which I already get for relatively cheap anyways. Since I know him I can tell his drug use isn't having a negative impact on his life (this guy I met this guy 6 or so months ago, he's actually going places but I don't think I need to go into details to get the point across). I tend to be the kind of person who would feel horrible if I knew I did someone harm, and I do all of this without a second thought.

a Heroin dealer has a different life than a psychedelic dealer

this made me laugh a lot for some reason (i'm pretty much sober right now, aside from a few adderal xr's to too)

I find it kind of funny how my psychedelic dealer is a total hippie kindergarten teacher who would never hurt anything in any way, and the guy who sells me 'harder' stuff has a job that has something to do with motorcycle or car maintenance, is covered in tattoos and has a mohawk. fucking stereotypes, aahahaha..

oh yeah my psychedelics teacher dealer somehow got me iinto playing guitar and DDR. it's pretty weird. i guess it's because i like to actually become friends with all my dealers, for various reasons. ANYONE can be a dealer. about two months ago, the first guy i ever bought E from ended up grabbing a bunch of money right out of my hands (5$ in quarters or something stupid) and just booking it, while my weed man is the yuppiest yuppie i have ever spoken to.

and me? for as dealer, im a bit shy and quiet, but i dont look like someone who would be a good target for being mugged, unless im in my 4AM slow walking, jaw hanging, stoner sunglasses, hood up, headphones fried mode. otherwise, im pretty approachable

but yeah whats wtf dudes who sell coke, seriously.

to all dealers
there used to be a saying on the drug boards :

"it's not IF, but When"

always try to be as safe as possible , you have a responcability to the people you give / sell to.

always try to keep the "when" as far in the future as you can , and if you lucky you might escape the "when"

your ex.

Dealing Drugs is something that can consume you almost as much as Drug addictions themselves..When You're So used to the very easy and quick money who wants to quit and go back to a 9 to 5? , Who wants To Go and bust their ass for 9 hours at a Legit Job when theyre Making the same amount of money if not more per day Just Sitting around at their house. Obviously More risky Depending on the type of drug(s) you are selling, The clientel you have, or the neighborhood u live in. Knowing that What u are doing could possibly Put u behind bars for a very long time Is a very very nervewracking thing to think about but its almost a rush at the same time just thinking ''Damn i just got away this''..If u are a used yourself It makes selling even more Addicting due to the fact that All the drugs you are doing are not costing u a dime unless u take ''potential profit'' into consideration and you still are making profit. It is a 24 hour job though like the OP stated. Users Dont Stop using and theres always someone looking for something..Phone calls at very late hours are expected, Getting call after call by the same people is expected if u dont answer and if u do answer but tell them that u cant hook anything up. They wont just wait around for you till u decide to sell them something, They Will take their money to another dealer, potentially Finding Better or cheaper Product and Making their main go to guy the other dealer, thus putting a damper on Your profit. Selling drugs all around is nothing to brag about, and is a very Scary, exciting, Paranoid, Addicting experience all in one. If you havent Sold before but u are thinking about it, Don't. It Consumes Your life and it becomes one of ur main priorities, Turns u into a very very greedy person, and not to mention it is illegeal and can land u in jail or prison for for a long time or possibly youre WHOLE LIFE.

This post is in no way related to my Life, or Thoughts on selling, I am posting this for an Anonymous friend.

Following your dreams might not be all that it seems.

Drugs are illegal, well most of the ones with any worthwhile recreational effects will have some sort of legal penalties in some form. Possession is one thing but actually selling those drugs ups the stakes and the sentences obviously increase. Are you willing to take that risk?

Being in a position where you have the knowledge and connections to sell drugs doesn't mean that you can cope with the mental pressure this puts you under. Providing a service for people where they will get the best available products at a reasonable price without having to deal with the stereotypical scary dealers sounds like a consumers dream. But coping with the stress this puts you under is a different story.

Before you start selling drugs you have to ask yourself: Do I have the time to do this? Being a drug dealer is a 24-hour job, where sleep can often be interrupted by a phone call from people in particularly more high spirits than you.

Having access to lots of drugs isn't all it seems. The temptation is constantly there and when the new batch arrives and is better than last weeks then surely you would want to take it. And of course if you are doing your job properly then trying it before you sell it has to be the case, but when the next week's batch is even better you are obviously taking too much. It takes a toll.

With drugs everyone experiences the highs and the lows. Being in a club where everyone including one of your favorite DJ's are on possibly the best pills in the world can be an amazing feeling even sober. But is this worth the paranoia answering the phone gives you even from recognized numbers that could easily have been taken over by the authorities trying to set you up?

It would seem the more you live your dreams the more you become paranoid. It doesn't seem real that you can get away with doing what you always wanted to do. But when you wanted to give people happiness did you ever realize that happiness from drugs doesn’t always last? Seeing your friends struggling to cope with the day after is not fun especially knowing that without you this might not have happened. Everyone has a conscience and everyone has a breaking point but when everyone around you including yourself is suddenly realizing (again) that some things are best kept to special occasions and having them around you all the time makes this a lot harder.

In an ideal world drugs would be legal and controlled by the government, available without all the hassle that you always seem to go though, but this world is not ideal and nor is being a drug dealer. Risking your future for the sake of other people's happiness and money is not a good idea. There are plenty of legal ways to make people happy and get money so taking an illegal route is not the wisest of options.

If you are reading this thinking I can get drugs cheap and I know I can sell them then think again. Even though you might be able to do this it doesn't mean you can cope with the paranoia doing something you know is wrong can give you. To most people you might look like an everyday person going about your day but deep inside you know you are doing something illegal. This thought can make you incredibly paranoid even to the point where you change things about your life just to make sure. Do you really want to have to live in a life of uncertainty, a life where one little mistake could cost you your future? I hope not.

Even though taking drugs responsibly is becoming more and more accepted in western societies selling drugs is a totally different story. Buying a few more pills to sort out you and your friends is considered dealing. Not to mention just passing a drug to a person even if no money changes hands in the eyes of the law is solicitation meaning a heftier sentence would be given.

If you yourself are careful about your activities that doesn't mean the people you sell to will be. Someone could quite easily overdose or have a bad reaction. Do you think you could cope with knowing it was you who sold them that?

Basically what I am trying to say here is being a drug dealer is not as glamorous as you first perceive it to be. It's not an advised career and I hope from reading this you will think again before engaging in such a serious illegal activity.

This post is good for those young kids in rich suburbs trying to sell drugs, but the main dealers out there in their heads don't give a fuck. Or only sell to people who know the rules they provide. So feeling "bad" is not a issue because the customer should know what hes geting into before they buy, if not its not the dealers fault its the customers. Drug dealing is a very very profitable career, the people who are good at it would be good at any career they chose.

Its just a job for the cold hearted, the ones making the real cash are in fact cold hearted. Or a narcaist (blah cant spell lol) They don't care. plain and simple. Not every one has a breaking point, not everyone has a conscience, and if the dealer does well he has a good supply of drugs to keep that suppressed if he has the money and living the good life while doing it.

Just like any job some people make it some people do not.

If you yourself are careful about your activities that doesn't mean the people you sell to will be. Someone could quite easily overdose or have a bad reaction. Do you think you could cope with knowing it was you who sold them that?.

^ This +1

Although the last response on this topic was a while back I just had to post because I have my own contribution and lesson to share. I used to be a big successful dealer for several years at rave party's and every other day. I loved everything about it, the idea of selling pleasure and the feedback, the popularity and respect (being the man), the profit and free drugs I made myself, the risk and thrill of the whole lifestyle...

Until one day I overdosed on a mixture of Ecstasy, Mda and Amphetamines resulting in brain damage and becoming disabled with a severe neurological condition brought on by a damage to my Autonomic Nervous System, the part of your brain that controls all your body's automatic functions such as temperature regulations, sweat function, blood pressure, heart rate, breathing, digestion, which are all now messed up in me for the past 11 years since the day of the overdose. It was the biggest wake up call of my life.

It made me realize how stupid I was to have not only risked my own life but also other people's as well. I had no right to take part in other people's choice or ignorance to risk their health and well being. I thought was all fun and games and never realized the potential of how dangerous drugs were until I became disabled as a result of my own use and ruined my own life. I believe it was a karmic lesson for me and a punishment and I realize now how important health is, we take it for granted and you really don't realize its value until you lose your health. I always used live like there was no tomorrow and thought whatever happens will happen in my old age but I could have never prepared myself for suffering the damage caused by the overdose. It made me lose my work, social life, independence, friends and health. I can't even go out into warm weather now without wearing a cooling west and carrying my pump spray water bottle to cool me down and compensate for the loss of my sweat function, I have fevers everyday and my body temperature has been messed up for the past 11 years and that is only one of the symptoms of my disability out of a whole list of life changing problems triggered by the overdose.

So in conclusion I could have sold drugs to anyone that could have ended up like me and even though it was my fault I still partially blame the dealer who use to sell to me, because he contributed to my disability too. All of us dealers are liable for any damage we cause just as the cigarette company's are liable for the cancers they cause. A part of me is glad I am disabled because I am paying back through my own suffering for all the drugs I sold to people and contributed to any amount of degrading in their health. I hope my story will serve an example and awareness to anyone considering becoming a dealer.

Last edited: