• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 0.2 micron water bottle filter for making adderall vegan?

Wow pbuilder what a ridiculously long, up your own ass type response. Im well aware of the horrible conditions of slaughter houses, and im completely against that. But im not against humans eating animals. Weve been doing it for thousands of years. Its part of our nature. Ill support free range meat over corporate slaughter house all day long. If we are going to consume an animal, the least we can do is have enough respect for another living creature and let it have a decent life before we consume it. But hes not against eating only slaughter house animals, hes against eating ALL animals...which I find ridiculous.

Another thing, im pretty sure Adderall was probably tested on an animal before it made it to market. Just saying.....

pbuilder-

Pre-historic humans definitely ate meat, I'm pretty sure they weren't brainwashed by the meat industry. They were quite good at catching animals when they worked together. I don't see how food being scarce means anything, and we didn't quit eating meat as soon as the agricultural revolution came along. I don't care if you or anyone else wants to be vegan, but it is definitely you who is doing something unnatural, not us.

And i explained that prehistoric humans had scarce food sources and ate anything to survive. We can only hunt animals because of our intelligence, and primarily rely on weapons to do this. Omnivores and carnivores hunt with no weapons. Red and processed meat was specifically recently found to be carcinogenic by the WORLD health organization. We also used to enslave humans, so does that mean are ancestors were right to do that. We only recently have had modern science, i'm speaking primarily from a scientic point of view. The ethical reasons are a bonus.

Last edited:
Wow pbuilder what a ridiculously long, up your own ass type response. Im well aware of the horrible conditions of slaughter houses, and im completely against that. But im not against humans eating animals. Weve been doing it for thousands of years. Its part of our nature. Ill support free range meat over corporate slaughter house all day long. If we are going to consume an animal, the least we can do is have enough respect for another living creature and let it have a decent life before we consume it. But hes not against eating only slaughter house animals, hes against eating ALL animals...which I find ridiculous.

Another thing, im pretty sure Adderall was probably tested on an animal before it made it to market. Just saying.....

Well first off I don't take adderall or any pharmas. And you may be right, but there are neccesisties for scientific and medicine advancements that require this sacrifice. This can also be done in a relatively humane way, and requires a very small total sum of other animals. A fraction of 1% of the billions of animals killed each year. So your basically saying it's cool to enslave animals and kill them when they are basically still children as long as they are free-range, even though science has shown that not only can we thrive off a plant based diet, but that meat is actually very detrimental to our overall health.

There is a reason higher iq and vegeterian and vegan diets are coorelated. As intelligent human beings we can understand the science that proves why vegeterian and vegan diets are the most beneficial.

Last edited:
And i explained that prehistoric humans had scarce food sources and ate anything to survive. We can only hunt animals because of our intelligence, and primarily rely on weapons to do this. Omnivores and carnivores hunt with no weapons. Red and processed meat was specifically recently found to be carcinogenic by the WORLD health organization. We also used to enslave humans, so does that mean are ancestors were right to do that. We only recently have had modern science, i'm speaking primarily from a scientic point of view. The ethical reasons are a bonus.

Everything causes cancer.

That weapons thing is bullshit. Evolution gave us our brain to build things. Weapons are just a much a part of humans as teeth and jaws are to a lion. How is something that we do because of our brain any less natural than anything else? To be perfectly frank, everything and everything everything does is natural because nature is everything.

You're getting angry at electric moon, but you are doing the same thing that he is doing, just coming from the other direction. Both of you guys should just eat whatever the hell you want, and let everyone else do the same in peace.

Get off your fuckin high horse dude. You're smarter now because you don't eat meat? Give me a break.

Everything causes cancer.

That weapons thing is bullshit. Evolution gave us our brain to build things. Weapons are just a much a part of humans as teeth and jaws are to a lion. How is something that we do because of our brain any less natural than anything else? To be perfectly frank, everything and everything everything does is natural because nature is everything.

You're getting angry at electric moon, but you are doing the same thing that he is doing, just coming from the other direction. Both of you guys should just eat whatever the hell you want, and let everyone else do the same in peace.

Get off your fuckin high horse dude. You're smarter now because you don't eat meat? Give me a break.

No, smarter people seem to choose a vegetarian or vegan diet. His post was based off opinion, i responded with science. Yes humans are intelligent, and that intelligence allowed us to hunt animals without the instincts that natural omnivores and carnivores possess. But we are no longer in the time period where because of scarcity, we began hunting other animals to survive. And there was nothing wrong with our ancestors hunting to survive. But we no longer hunt or even kill our meat for ourselves to survive. We allow these profit based industries to do the dirty work for us with a primary goal of profit, with conditions that are just plain sickening and disturbing in the name of profit. If you hunt animals yourself to support your family and reduce living costs, i can respect that.

Also, i do believe that humans didn't eaten meat for over 99.9% of our existense. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/214390

Last edited:
If you can't see that that article is bullshit and has no scientific basis then I really can't help you. Nowhere does it say we didn't eat meat for 99% of our existence and it clearly tries very hard to seem like it is providing scientific evidence while actually providing none.

If you can't see that that article is bullshit and has no scientific basis then I really can't help you. Nowhere does it say we didn't eat meat for 99% of our existence and it clearly tries very hard to seem like it is providing scientific evidence while actually providing none.

That was something I just quickly found, but there is a lot more information out there that supports this claim. And at the end of the day, when meat is directly linked to a large increase in health problems such as diabetes, cancer, and heart disease, all I can do is attempt to spread the information and stick to a vegan diet myself.

http://www.who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/...ine-in-red-meat-to-heart-disease-201304176083

http://www.who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

http://michaelbluejay.com/veg/natural.html

Also I apologize if I am coming across aggressively, I was drunk last night and basically went on a rant on this thread.

You can watch any of these videos if you want another reason to not eat meat :p
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=slaughter+house+animal+abuse

Last edited:
I was kind of a dick about it, so I understand him coming at me like that, but I still think not eating meat is kind of ridiculous. If someone is doing it in protest of the meat industry, that's one thing. But not eating it altogether is pretty lame. And frankly, I don't give a shit if it cuts my life span down a few years, im not giving up delicious steak or a juicy burger to only to live a few extra years when im senile and decrepit anyway.

Maybe just don't take Adderall at all?

fe31780ca3ca5e470288e033e53d43f666aa5284379326561d82272d61b83faf.jpg