• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ 😃 LAVA Chit-Chat Thread! 🤪

I'm reading a homeworky book for the first time in TWO YEARS.

OMG, I'm so happy and nerdy.

Bahaha, you scared me for a moment there. I thought I really did type that.

That one's getting quoted so you cannot go back easily on that Freudian slip ;)

I'm reading a homeworky book for the first time in TWO YEARS.

OMG, I'm so happy and nerdy.

Yay! Time for new glasses?
person-smiley-1226.gif

Yes, actually.

The ones I had I pawned for that thing red letters mean.

that thing red letters mean.

Dear God, woman!

Are you trying to say

HEROIN

In the E & C Social???

You should know better than that. Maybe you should read the rules, ya know? This is education & careers. The PROPER spelling is heroine.

Seriously, please keep the talk about heroines (Sacajawea et al) and not heroin (Sackof...ya...et al).

^I know it must suck to have to lay down the law like that, but bitches gotta learn:

Dictionary + Spell Checker, or GTFO of E & C.

Did I make a spelling error? I am on IE and it has no spell-check. If I did, so what? Wanana figth abuot it?

Did I make a spelling error? I am on IE and it has no spell-check. If I did, so what? Wanana figth abuot it?

LOL, dingus!

How lit are you, ATM?!?!

I was making fun of KC for misspelling heroine, even though she didn't never even spell it in the first place.

LOL, dingus!

How lit are you, ATM?!?!

I was making fun of KC for misspelling heroine, even though she didn't never even spell it in the first place.

Go back to college school.

I am lit like Texas is at college basketball. WTF seriously my wit sees them blowing out in the sweet 16. Northern Iowa all the way. Not just because they have Asian cheerleaders.

well im excited!
Monday I'm going up to UAB and going to talk to admissions and try to start in the summer. Taking spring off gives me time to get my shit together and find a job. until then. excited about going back to school!! going to only take one class, fuck i stressed out to much taking 15 fucking hours, just 3 for now lol.

Wow, this social hasn't been touched in days haha.

This weeks physics chapter is all on thermodynamics which I've already covered in my chem class. This makes me amazingly happy.

Man, I hate staying up all night worrying about some Commercial Real Estate Transactions & Tax class which expects me to understand so much business bullshit it's unreal. THEN, only after getting there and preparing for literally 7-8 hours realizing I'm way over prepared. It seriously took up a good deal of my last 24 hours. At least it turned out well. :)

Can anybody relate to this type of worry? :)

My sister's cat's name is "Algebra" or "Algie"....middle name will have to become "topology"

Or "ictopology"

Not to imply topology is icky at all. It's quite lovely and fun.

Oh shit it's KStones!

Watch out for the bucket of water above the....oh...

Who do y'all think would win a wrestling match between me and KStoner?

meh...this thread is toooo slow. I'll ask this question in the lounge.

badass nerd girls....

Any of you on the boards?

this is a rare breed but how about badass chicks that are actually smart ? ... seems the world be lacking this breed