• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ 😃 LAVA Chit-Chat Thread! 🤪

Well, I suppose you're right. It ain't very decorous to fix a professor's furnace in exchange for a grade boost.

And it ain't very tasteful to post pix of a professor's firm ass in exchange for a grade boost.

But on the right social network, blackmail's worth at least a solid B+.

21 credits this semester, and that's with auditing my Orgo II lab for next semester. Fuck me, time to put away my PS3. Four more days of freedom.

February 15th starts me off with 18 credits. compared to my first semester only taking 12. I am a bit worried its going to be horrible,

Umm it looks like it got answered in another thread (was that correct?). In any case, I can try and give you a hint if the other thread was not correct. But E&C can only give light hints and suggestions for homework (and barely that even), but not actually do it for you. Sorrriez, but we have rules to follow.

Hi Guise.

You can welcome me to the fold in here this year.

I'm officially a student again. 10 years since I finished school and I'm going back.
Enrolled in a B.Business majoring in Logistics & Supply Chain Management.

Having managed small yet profitable businesses up to State level in the Freight Forwarding & Transport industries, I feel I've hit a ceiling.
So I've enrolled in this degree to take a sideways step in order to move up the ladder so to speak.
Seems I should get some credit from a few subjects for what I have done in the work place as well.

The plan is to move into Procurement & or Supply Chain Management, preferably in the Mining & or Oil industries. :)

That means work overseas in exciting places like Africa, PNG, Middle East or somewhere more common like the UK. We shall see

Should be a good first year, semester starts in March.

Seems I'll get student discounts at the cinemas as well now ;)

Still working full time whilst studying as well.
I'm lucky my employer is happy with my indicating that I will be studying at work in the proviso that it doesn't interfere with work =D

^ So glad to hear about your recent life, man :) Defintely stick around E&C as it progresses :)

Aww... poopoo head mods :p

Its okay, I figured it out on my own. I make way too many simple mistakes which throw my entire work off. The steps are right but there's something simple in there I'm messing up.

DON'T TELL THE MODS IT'S HOMEWORK :p

Started classes again today.

Back to school for the first time in 2 years, since my addiction made it impossible to continue.

I can't finish my degree cause my loans are are in default, but I'm lucky enough to be able to pay out of pocket for the classes to get my CADC at a community college.