• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ 😃 LAVA Chit-Chat Thread! 🤪

Rogue Robot

Bluelight Crew
So, everyone else is doing it, why shouldn't we?

Feel free to rant, ramble, carry on, meet other LAVA posters, whatever.

The rules:

• NO drug discussion

• NO flaming, disrespecting, or being flat out rude/mean to other posters

• Have fun! Be social!

Last edited by a moderator:
thats sweet:)

so my first post:
best thing about going to school is you'll be so happy when you finish it lol

:) you know what i quit school becuz i didnt have to go there and it was boring but it would be cool if i could go to university, not for learning though, i like young people and hanging out with them would be cool:) you know, parties, festivals and all university stuff:D

i so don't really hang out with people where i go to school. the only people i "hang out" with are other geology students who i have continually had classes with. we don't hang out much outside of school, though. :\

oh nooo, geology class would be boring, at least i'm not a big fun of it, i'd like to go to art school or something related to art - med school would be nice too, lots of drugs in hospitals, waiting for me to steal them:D

so do RHCP... heh.

Woo it's WINTER here :):) that means skiing :):) - unfortunately I probably won't be able to afford it this season :( stupid PhD stopping me from doing stuff... bah I say!! BAH!!

Slay, I'm from Sydney :)

BL sugar daddy? Not likely... I just wish that companies over here respected a PhD... they basically look at you and say: No, you don't have any experience, we can give you a grad position, but don't expect anything more than that...

4 years of my life getting a higher degree is worth a fuck load more than that...

It is perpetual summer here in the tropics, and I am not amused :|

I need to become comfortable in my own broth =D

Chaos Butterfly said:
Slay, I'm from Sydney :)

BL sugar daddy? Not likely... I just wish that companies over here respected a PhD... they basically look at you and say: No, you don't have any experience, we can give you a grad position, but don't expect anything more than that...

4 years of my life getting a higher degree is worth a fuck load more than that...

:( Move here?

yeah, nah.

Maybe at some point...

Not now though.

If I want money, I'll just head to the mines... ridiculous amount of mineral wealth being exploited over here at the moment, so I can pick up a shit-tin of cash... but hey... that's all still in the future... very near future, but future none the less...

you know what before i left high school i was going to an english school and have tons of aussie teachers:) i guess if i wouldnt quit i'd have a better english today lol