• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ 😃 LAVA Chit-Chat Thread! 🤪

RL can attest to the fact I am both badass and smart.

I'm very win.

Oh shit it's KStones!

Watch out for the bucket of water above the....oh...

Were you a booby trapper as a kid? I sure as hell was.

Binger I will hold you down, then let N3o loose on your ass while you're all helpless and shit. Meanwhile Red is there videotaping the whole ordeal to post somewhere around here.

this is a rare breed but how about badass chicks that are actually smart ?

We got AmorRoark, she is badass, smart, and hot! How rare is that but she is getting married and taken off the market. :(

Congats on the engagement Amor!!! I hope you are in love and stay in it for a real long time.

xxKCxx - You pawned a pair of glasses? How much did you get?

Peace,
Seedless

I'm tired of school, I don't want to do anymore work. And next quarter is going to suck just as hard. Bio. Physics. An engineering class. Calculus. No.

We got AmorRoark, she is badass, smart, and hot! How rare is that but she is getting married and taken off the market. :(

Congats on the engagement Amor!!! I hope you are in love and stay in it for a real long time.

xxKCxx - You pawned a pair of glasses? How much did you get?

Peace,
Seedless

Hey thanks. :):)<3 How are you doing?

I think it would be cool if we all picked a foreign language to learn and started practicing it here.

Might conflict with BL being an English-only website, but what language do you propose? One written with the Roman alphabet, so it's not a pain in the _____ to write on here.

(You make your selection by inserting its word for "ass" into the above.)

I am doing pretty well Amor, things could be a lot worse and things could be a lot better. I decided to go back to school and other than that I am just living life.

How 'bout you?

Peace,
Seedless

Glad to hear you're back in school. What are you studying? I'm doing alright myself. Law school is a lot more fun now that I'm past my first year, though it is still difficult. My biggest problem is that I hate living in Topeka. I only have a bit more than a year left here, thank God. After that hopefully I can move to a place I feel completely content in again. Chicagoland is not off the list, that's for sure. :)

In creating the class schedules for the upcoming year the math and physics department failed to communicate creating a giant headache for at least forty students. Right now a majority of people in the college of engineering are taking Physics 9B and Math 21D meaning next quarter they would take the next class in the physics series, 9C, and start the next math series, 22. The prerequisite for Physics 9C is Math 22A but it may be taken concurrently.

Not a big deal right? Unless of course they decide to schedule the Math 22A lecture at the same exact time as the Physics 9C lecture. A ton of us are fucked over due to this. Having to wait two quarter until the next 9C course is offered and starting a new math series is ridiculous. The deans of the respective colleges had no idea about this time conflict and due to budget cuts can't afford to put in a new lecture time and in order to change an already scheduled time the approval of every student signed up is required which is essentially impossible.

Ugh its so frustrating.

/complaining

So what's everyone doin' for spring break?

NSFW:
eat-drink-smiley-7834.gif

and/or
NSFW:
obscene-smiley-1008.gif

and/or
NSFW:
tired-sleeping-smiley-17403.gif

or
NSFW:
nothing but browsing Bluelight, as per usual

Anyone ever had a professor who has open-notes tests and then compensates by making them near impossible? Not worth the trade off.

I got a B+ last semester in orgo without ever studing or reading my book or going to lecture. I can do it again this semester right? RIGHT?! :!

Taking this class again is going to suck balls.

hello ppl of EC i wanted to take a moment and invite yall down to my section of BL, north & south america drug discussion & social. we have an awesome group of regulars down there commenting on a whole slew of light hearted and serious threads about current trends of drug usage and the social aspects of them aswell. so remember north & south america drug discussion & social,l long name awesome forum

hope to see yall around soon

I've renamed this to the Lava social thread. Come chat!

Okay never mind, it's being weird. I'll wait til after the upgrade tomorrow.

i couldn't figure out why nothing was open and how it got lighter while i was at the gym. it's 8am, not 8pm. when i thought i fucked up and woke up at night, i was actually up at the crack of dawn and done at the gym by 7am.