⫸STICKY⫷ 😃 LAVA Chit-Chat Thread! 😘

RedLeader

Bluelight Crew
LOL, dingus!

How lit are you, ATM?!?!

I was making fun of KC for misspelling heroine, even though she didn't never even spell it in the first place.
Go back to college school.

I am lit like Texas is at college basketball. WTF seriously my wit sees them blowing out in the sweet 16. Northern Iowa all the way. Not just because they have Asian cheerleaders.

D's

Bluelighter
well im excited!
Monday I'm going up to UAB and going to talk to admissions and try to start in the summer. Taking spring off gives me time to get my shit together and find a job. until then. excited about going back to school!! going to only take one class, fuck i stressed out to much taking 15 fucking hours, just 3 for now lol.

AmorRoark

Bluelight Crew
Man, I hate staying up all night worrying about some Commercial Real Estate Transactions & Tax class which expects me to understand so much business bullshit it's unreal. THEN, only after getting there and preparing for literally 7-8 hours realizing I'm way over prepared. It seriously took up a good deal of my last 24 hours. At least it turned out well. :)

Can anybody relate to this type of worry? :)

oohcow

Bluelighter
badass nerd girls....

Any of you on the boards?

this is a rare breed but how about badass chicks that are actually smart ? ... seems the world be lacking this breed