Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy 💋 the N∞die Thread...cums again! v. b∞bs

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
I like water balloons. They work great as fake boobs.

1) Steal my wife's bra, put it on and adjust the straps until everything is comfortable
2) Fill two water balloons and place them inside the bra cups. Warm water feels nice.
3) proceed to squeeze, pinch and jiggle my new boobs.
4) jump up and down a few times
5) get caught by an angry wife

this is lots of fun. 10/10 highly recommend.

dus_aster

Bluelighter
I like water balloons. They work great as fake boobs.

1) Steal my wife's bra, put it on and adjust the straps until everything is comfortable
2) Fill two water balloons and place them inside the bra cups. Warm water feels nice.
3) proceed to squeeze, pinch and jiggle my new boobs.
4) jump up and down a few times
5) get caught by an angry wife

this is lots of fun. 10/10 highly recommend.
This was my entire tenth year on Earth I swear to fucking god

Fiori di Bella

Bluelighter
"ALL WOMEN SHOULD HAVE D CUPS!"

B cups are tasty tbh
I’m a DD and because I feared having the breasts of my mother (a C cup but sagging badly, after having 5 kids) I wear, and have always worn, a bra 24/7. I will sleep naked with a partner. I have to say that it’s paid off. On a scale of 1 - 10, I would rate my sagginess at a 2.5. I am not as firm as my sister, who has rock hard implants, done 30some years ago. Implants now look and feel very natural. Not so much the case with the older implants and surgical methods.

pernikar

Greenlighter
I'm lonely, bored and horny, so what the hell... This was me something over a year ago, before I took some time off meth and gained some weight :/

Since I'm posting this here already, let me ask all the ladies here: yay or nay? I'm pretty self-conscious with low self-esteem and haven't had much luck with girls, so I'm genuinely curious, if it's my looks or just my social anxiety and awkwardness being the issue...

Last edited:

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
I’m a DD and because I feared having the breasts of my mother (a C cup but sagging badly, after having 5 kids) I wear, and have always worn, a bra 24/7. I will sleep naked with a partner. I have to say that it’s paid off. On a scale of 1 - 10, I would rate my sagginess at a 2.5. I am not as firm as my sister, who has rock hard implants, done 30some years ago. Implants now look and feel very natural. Not so much the case with the older implants and surgical methods.

Wearing a bra almost certainly doesn't prevent sagging. In fact they may actually do the opposite (which makes sense... muscles for instance don't get stronger if you stop them from being used).

In reality how they look in the long run is probably more genetic than anything.

Wearing a bra is just BS social pressure forced on women with little to no good reason :p.

Last edited:

Fiori di Bella

Bluelighter
@JessFR
Well, if that’s the case, I just am really fucking lucky in the boob department.

I think I first heard about bras preventing over sagging in my 6th grade girls only Sex Ed class. And seeing pics of women who don’t ever wear bras gracing the pages of National Geographic, certainly reinforced my feelings that bras deterred sagging. It’s interesting to read that all my bra wearing has likely done little to assist me, and may have even worked against me.

JessFR

Staff member
@JessFR
Well, if that’s the case, I just am really fucking lucky in the boob department.

I think I first heard about bras preventing over sagging in my 6th grade girls only Sex Ed class. And seeing pics of women who don’t ever wear bras gracing the pages of National Geographic, certainly reinforced my feelings that bras deterred sagging. It’s interesting to read that all my bra wearing has likely done little to assist me, and may have even worked against me.

I've heard it repeated as gospel too. But I think it's probably one of those gospels like swallowing gum sticking around for 7 years or reading causing you to need glasses and some others. There doesn't seem to be any evidence that it's actually true.

It does raise the question though, what does cause it? Several Google results seem to point to pregnancies being a significant cause. But not breast feeding oddly enough so it's probably hormonal influences if that's the case.

That might explain the national geographic pictures, those women are from countries where the birth rate is probably much higher.

I wouldn't freak out over wearing a bra either though, I mean even if the above study is correct in its conclusion, 7mm is not an especially significant amount.

I would just go with personal choice.

Last edited:

JessFR

Staff member
i hear gifs of boobs bouncing braless is the ideal training for firm breasts...
I think you're right!

Fortunately there's absolutely no requirement to publish them :D