Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy 💋 the N∞die Thread...cums again! v. b∞bs

Bagseed

Bluelighter
women ain't posting is because the internet is a different place than it was ten years ago. no whining around will change that in my opinion. if I was female, no way I would post my nudes here nowadays.

maybe we should accept that the nudie thread will be 99% cock from now on, because I guess this is how it'll go down.

and btw, some weirdo incels in here complaining "whyyy won't the girls post some boobs" will only create more apprehension.

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
I prefer a C cup but tits without bruises is cool too.
Yawn.

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
I am princess Diz lol I changed my name
Oh sorry Ms Diz, just missed you us all your cool and my friend, I hope you haven’t let some of my recent posts change your mind of me, just that when people piss me off I say things out of anger, I come to find a friend I made on here is gay today, and I feel bad for some
I am princess Diz lol I changed my name
sent you a message.

Shadow Cat

Bluelight Crew
I come to find a friend I made on here is gay today, and I feel bad for some

And why would that matter whatsoever.

It deeply saddens me when people get hung up on others senility. You have know idea how much it hurts some people when people read comments like that. Thankfully I am proud and open about my bi-sexuality, I'd ask you to in the future to keep in mind others emotions when you post here at this forum. We want this to be a loving and inclusive place for all despite of who they wanna suck and fuck, yeah feel me?

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
And why would that matter whatsoever.

It deeply saddens me when people get hung up on others senility. You have know idea how much it hurts some people when people read comments like that. Thankfully I am proud and open about my bi-sexuality, I'd ask you to in the future to keep in mind others emotions when you post here at this forum. We want this to be a loving and inclusive place for all despite of who they wanna suck and fuck, yeah feel me?
That’s what I’m aiming to do Shadow Cat, and I’m grateful for this forum to be able to come on here and ask questions about safe drug use, and make friends along the way.

my ignorance is no excuse for the way I’ve acted and therefore I apologize.