Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy 💋 the N∞die Thread...cums again! v. b∞bs

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
I don’t see any female members posting nudes of themselves on here.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I prefer a nice C cup, or D cup is cool too. But no judgment from me, to each his own.

Anyway yeah women rarely post nudes on the Internet anymore, in these days of social media, it has been firmly instilled that it's a bad idea.

Another reason Facebook FUCKIN SUCKS DICK

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
I prefer a nice 8 inches but a 9er is cool too. But no judgement from me, to each his own.

Anyway yeah women rarely post nudes on the Internet anymore, in these days of social media, it has been firmly instilled that it's a bad idea.

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
I prefer a nice cold dead cat but a warm one is cool too. But no judgement from me, to each his own.

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
I prefer a nice C cup, or D cup is cool too. But no judgment from me, to each his own.

Well, it IS a bad idea.
There are crazy assholes on bluelight. Individuals who shall remain nameless that I wouldn't want knowing who I am in real life cause they're clearly violent psychos.

Not that I'd ever post nudes of myself regardless, but it only makes it even more obviously a bad idea.

Of course men, being men, will post photos of their dicks at any available opportunity ;)

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
True, but then again it's not me constantly demonstrating homophobia and making sure everyone knows just exactly how much I love massive outsized womanly breasts, is it ?

Don't worry man, we'll support you emotionally if you want to come out here on Bluelight
I love big breasted women, no I’m not in the closet, don’t worry I won’t make anymore homophobic remarks, to each his own, who am I to judge?

Last edited:

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Yeah I'm not sure if times will ever return to they way were were in the freewheelin' aughts. Times have changed, people are far, far more afraid to post nudes online, and rightfully so I painfully concur, what with the ability for potential employers, family members, etc etc to snoop around on you.

But yeah I think we could turn this thread at least a little bit around. We got a couple handfuls of boobs in 2019, and a couple of fine asses.

JahBeeuS

Bluelighter
I remain a beacon of hope

speaking of

If everyone chips in a few bucks we might convince upside down hopeless to return and resume his "save the boobies" campaign, not to be confused with the considereably more well known and respected cancer movement

My numbers show @SS373dOH is good for an extra 2.3 female breasts per fiscal quarter

Considering the current state of affairs, not a number to be sniffed at

This brings me to my second point, if female feminists really were about equality in all facets of life, I suggest they post tits first to catch up