• Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy 💋 the N∞die Thread...cums again! v. b∞bs

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
Double win.

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member

It’s about time we start posting what thus thread is about.

Man did your mother not breast feed you and this the result? I cant imagine how uncomfortable that must feel (i lose my shit when my t-shirt is too tight).

(Note that this is not the nude women appreciation thread but rather the designated spot for nude selfies of members.)

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
Man did your mother not breast feed you and this the result? I cant imagine how uncomfortable that must feel (i lose my shit when my t-shirt is too tight).

(Note that this is not the nude women appreciation thread but rather the designated spot for nude selfies of members.)

Man, I think @LordOfThisWorld is hot (both pictures of her/him). It was really brave for it to give us those nudes. I think his eyes look beautiful in both jpgs.

(Note if you wernt so harsh @negrogesic, more members of the LGBTQRSVWXYZ community might be brave enough to share their nudies w/us).

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Them some big ass boobies

Can you imagine walking into a restaurant with her and the stares etc.

That said I personally wouldn't mind, seems like an interesting predicament to have: a girlfriend or wife with tits so large that it's a spectacle. I like a little confrontation but it probably would get old and nuisancesome (not sure if that's a word now, my phone dictionary rejected it, I suppose it is redundant)

Noodle

Bluelight Crew
Can you imagine walking into a restaurant with her and the stares etc.

That said I personally wouldn't mind, seems like an interesting predicament to have: a girlfriend or wife with tits so large that it's a spectacle. I like a little confrontation but it probably would get old and nuisancesome (not sure if that's a word now, my phone dictionary rejected it, I suppose it is redundant)

irksome is the word you are looking for

:)

Boobs that big look like fun in the short term.

One must hit it and quit it, 100%

:eek:

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew