Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy 💋 the N∞die Thread...cums again! v. b∞bs

dandypandy

Greenlighter
Ewwww I’m from Ireland! 😝
Oh shit yeah ireland isnt uk is it . Northern ireland is tho isnt it? My grandparents were both born in derry. So im a quater irish :)

And whats ewwww nowt wrong with butt eating lol

Was just complementing your pic. Dont normally bother but as your from ireland quite close to me whereas most are from USA i thought i would hehe

Also is that a engagement / wedding ring on your finger in the pic tutut lol

MsDiz

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Oh shit yeah ireland isnt uk is it . Northern ireland is tho isnt it? My grandparents were both born in derry. So im a quater irish :)

And whats ewwww nowt wrong with butt eating lol

Was just complementing your pic. Dont normally bother but as your from ireland quite close to me whereas most are from USA i thought i would hehe

Also is that a engagement / wedding ring on your finger in the pic tutut lol
I wear rings on all my fingers, I detest the fact that I can’t wear a ring on one finger because some twat decided it was the one signalling you’re married. I will never marry. Fuck marriage.

The ewww was at me being thought of as British. I’m Irish through and through. If you’ve relatives in Derry ask them about the troubles. You’ll understand why my stance is as it is.

thanks for the compliment. Welcome to BL.

dandypandy

Greenlighter
I wear rings on all my fingers, I detest the fact that I can’t wear a ring on one finger because some twat decided it was the one signalling you’re married. I will never marry. Fuck marriage.

The ewww was at me being thought of as British. I’m Irish through and through. If you’ve relatives in Derry ask them about the troubles. You’ll understand why my stance is as it is.

thanks for the compliment. Welcome to BL.
Haha l be sure to ask my grandparents in derry why . Ah i see about the ring sorry i assumed wrong u guess.

Thanks for welcoming me to bluelight. Its beena massive help over the year's i always research my drugs on here before taking them

So do you irish people hate us brits then? We not all bad :( x

Dandy

PlayboySuave

Bluelighter
I like this ass , it's very lovely.

I am middle aged and refuse to work out.

So here is mine, I would encourage any one to contribute to thread even if you are not as lovely as princess, it's just that we are druggies who give a fuck.

Ok,

Ok your my new girlfriend, and you don’t really have a say in this, sorry mama😔 that ass is fat as hell oooooof 😩😩