• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy 💋 the N∞die Thread...cums again! v. b∞bs

Plover1233

Bluelighter
OMG

December Flower

Bluelighter
The piano is the most effective instrument for humans by design. I suppose you might say the pipe organ is technically even better given that there are multiple keyboards and one can play bass notes with your feet but they arent practical
Agreed. It's just that more practical to actually work with 10 fingers. On a guitar you technically need both hands(yes yes I know you can do some stuff with only one) to make a tone/chord, and many other instruments have similar drawbacks, while on the piano each of your fingers can create a seperate tone.

It's just the perfect instrument to play and write with.

Partykid12

Bluelighter
The nudie threads of the modern day are lame compared to back in the day. I blame it on (1) a number of Lounge regulars getting alienated/banned/chased away a couple of years back, and even moreso on (b) the fact that people are very cautious about putting that stuff online these days, whereas back in the day it really didn't seem to be as big a deal.
Back in the day Lounge boobie threads were the biggest reason I would come to the Lounge forum :). Now I login and the first page has no pictures, second page is all weiners haha. What happened???

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Back in the day Lounge boobie threads were the biggest reason I would come to the Lounge forum :). Now I login and the first page has no pictures, second page is all weiners haha. What happened???

Partykid12...now thats a name i remember from the olden times of bluelight (there werent alot of survivors 😩)

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Indeed, there used to be boobs everywhere in the Lounge nudie threads. Back in the day I never really posted in TL, but would just lurk for the nudie threads.

It was a simpler time, a time when social media and concerns about having nudes out on the Internet didn't exist. A time when the titties flowed like water.

Outlier

Moderator: NSADD, DitM
Staff member
I never grew a pair to post public nudes here yet and I probably never will. @Captain.Heroin got my nudes once I believe, because Cox sent him his to brag so I sneak attacked “who’s is better” and I obviously won.

I don’t kid here