• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy 💋 the N∞die Thread...cums again! v. b∞bs

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
You make a new verse and I’ll post a new pic how’s about that? 😘

Ok i called your bluff m'lady:

Here's a link to a brand new verse fresh off the press (had to change the key from e flat to c major hope you dont mind):

Oh Princess Diz, Oh Princess Diz Verse 2

lyrics are for those that like to sing along:

Oh Princess Diz oh Princess Diz,
I know one day she'll taste my jizz,
I'll make her cum so hard that she will sing my name,
Oh Princess Diz oh Princess diz oh princess diz.

MsDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
Ok i called your bluff m'lady:

Here's a link to a brand new verse fresh off the press (had to change the key from e flat to c major hope you dont mind):

Oh Princess Diz, Oh Princess Diz Verse 2

lyrics are for those that like to sing along:

Oh Princess Diz oh Princess Diz,
I know one day she'll taste my jizz,
I'll make her cum so hard that she will sing my name,
Oh Princess Diz oh Princess diz oh princess diz.
Is that you playing piano also? Did I already ask you this the last time? You’ve a really good voice.

I’ll have to get to thinking up a worthy photo.

negrogesic

Staff member
Is that you playing piano also? Did I already ask you this the last time? You’ve a really good voice.

I’ll have to get to thinking up a worthy photo.

Yup that's me playing too. Few people know this here but im a slightly accomplished composer, having written the scores to some poor quality films and one season of a streaming TV series. It's just one of the 19 sides of negrogesic (which is just another side of me -- most people I know would be astonished to find out I was once a notorious drug addict).

Im not much of a singer though, but i havent really tried to sing much, only in jest.

MsDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
Yup that's me playing too. Few people know this here but im marginally accomplished composer, having written the scores to some poor quality films and one season of a streaming TV series. Its just one of the 19 sides of negrogesic (which is another side of me -- most people I know would be astonished to find out I was once a notorious drug addict).
That’s amazing!! I’ve been playing piano for like 33 years now too. I love it. It’s an incredibly calming thing for me. I compose mostly on my piano but I play guitar also like.

Would love to hear some of your compositions.

negrogesic

Staff member
That’s amazing!! I’ve been playing piano for like 33 years now too. I love it. It’s an incredibly calming thing for me. I compose mostly on my piano but I play guitar also like.

Yeah the problem is my legal name is attached to those, and the nature of my discourse here is sometimes extralegal 🤔

(Also you owe me a nude.)

MsDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
Yeah the problem is my legal name is attached to those, and the nature of my discourse here is sometimes extralegal 🤔

(Also you owe me a nude.)
You’ll get your nude! It’s 1:45am here and I’ll ensure something suitable is posted tomorrow por vou.

And booooo, I bet they are good!

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member

You play piano too? You started younger than me if you've been playing 33 years, but piano/keys is the passion of my life. I started when I was 8. All classical until I got older.

And negro plays too. Nice

MsDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
You play piano too? You started younger than me if you've been playing 33 years, but piano/keys is the passion of my life. I started when I was 8. All classical until I got older.

And negro plays too. Nice
There’s a good few who play piano now I’ve noticed. We should have a piano thread.

g0df1sh

Bluelighter

That is pretty excellent. Amazing that you stuck with it, a lot of people quit. Props

I love the sound of piano.. and I hope to purchase one next year.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I agree, the sound of a piano is incomparable and beautiful. It's the perfect instrument, so expressive and both rhythmic and melodic. I may be a bit biased when I say that the piano is the ideal instrument. I mean, you learn music theory and intervals just by playing it.

negrogesic

Staff member
The piano is the most effective instrument for humans by design. I suppose you might say the pipe organ is technically even better given that there are multiple keyboards and one can play bass notes with your feet but they arent practical