Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy 💋 the N∞die Thread...cums again! v. b∞bs

prochainement

Greenlighter

I'm too broke to take new pictures on account of how much I had to pay TLB to make me an admin but these ones are new to this thread.
You have fucking amazing hair.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Thanks. :) I was just saying something yesterday about how much I love my hair. I cut it almost all off like 6 or so years ago and other than trimming an inch or 2 off twice, I haven't cut it since.

Reactions: CFC

doofqueen

Bluelighter
The nudie threads of the modern day are lame compared to back in the day. I blame it on (1) a number of Lounge regulars getting alienated/banned/chased away a couple of years back, and even moreso on (b) the fact that people are very cautious about putting that stuff online these days, whereas back in the day it really didn't seem to be as big a deal.

True story

Gloomp

Bluelighter
Okay, before I even contemplate showing my very average penis, what woman would even wanna see it? No one! Random pics of guys penises, in fact, is generally contrary to women's arousal. I will not have my penis looked at like its a 2003 used Camry. It's discourteous of me to show and discourteous of women stare indifferently.

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
Okay, before I even contemplate showing my very average penis, what woman would even wanna see it? No one! Random pics of guys penises, in fact, is generally contrary to women's arousal. I will not have my penis looked at like its a 2003 used Camry. It's discourteous of me to show and discourteous of women stare indifferently.
Too much talky, not enough penisy.

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter

There are many reasons to see something and even if it is a penis , at least it is something.

Why do we need a reason for everything anyway?

Stuck inside bored etc.

Gloomp

Bluelighter
There are many reasons to see something and even if it is a penis , at least it is something.

Why do we need a reason for everything anyway?

Stuck inside bored etc.

Well good. Then you received my proposition via inbox and now it's time to follow your own reasoning, lest you be a hypocrite. My terms are reasonable. Meet me at the back ally. Bring the stuff.

Guys, we're about to see the integrity of your precious Daisy; then, Ill show cock pics. By the end of this all, we'll see who has clout and those that just pretend. *drops mic, fold arms*

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
Well good. Then you received my proposition via inbox and now it's time to follow your own reasoning, lest you be a hypocrite. My terms are reasonable. Meet me at the back ally. Bring the stuff.

Guys, we're about to see the integrity of your precious Daisy; then, Ill show cock pics. By the end of this all, we'll see who has clout and those that just pretend. *drops mic, fold arms*
She posted semi noodz like yesterday..