Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy 💋 the N∞die Thread...cums again! v. b∞bs

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
One person not smoking at the sesh, does not make a meth sesh a tea-party, unless you're putting Tina in your Builders'

We can be perves without taking meth you know lol, I'm just a kinky bitch on nothing, I don't need meth I'm a natural kink

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
Yummy get this thread back on track

One person not smoking at the sesh, does not make a meth sesh a tea-party, unless you're putting Tina in your Builders'

Anyway here's my contribution to this wonderful thread. 🤣 🤣 :love:

Looks like every junky woman in my town. She’s probably 25 and has like 15 babies she ignores. Classy young lady?

I’ll bet you I can have her do anything for a shot of meth.

—Creek

Ewwwww that's not what this threads for blurk

It really really is what this thread is for, not all people that haunt these drug boards are as cute as you. In fact, most addicts are quite drug addled and malnourished. So don’t judge and try to see people’s inner beauty, and see past people’s horribly disfigured meth scabbed faces. What I do is try to pop a boner when looking at these hideous monsters. Evry time I get big and hard, I feel better for helping out these modern day lepers. It’s the least I can do for prolly getting them addicted to drugs in the first place.

I’m a good person that sometimes loves too much! That my problem.

—Creek

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
It really really is what this thread is for, not all people that haunt these drug boards are as cute as you. In fact, most addicts are quite drug addled and malnourished. So don’t judge and try to see people’s inner beauty, and see past people’s horribly disfigured meth scabbed faces. What I do is try to pop a boner when looking at these hideous monsters. Evry time I get big and hard, I feel better for helping out these modern day lepers. It’s the least I can do for prolly getting them addicted to drugs in the first place.

I’m a good person that sometimes loves too much! That my problem.

—Creek