Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy 💋 the N∞die Thread...cums again! v. b∞bs

QTpi

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
I've been doing push ups and shit - will post later this month.

I don't shave my pubes because i don't get a lot of action.

Just a forewarning i guess.

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
This isn't a particularly good thread?! Where's all the pics lol
Back in the perfectly working nudie thread that was just starting to pick up before this asshat started a nudie thread without a nude.

*Old man creaky voice*
Back in my day that'd earn you several infractions
Getoffmylawn.jpeg

Last edited:

Twizteddemon

Greenlighter
👍

Midi510

Greenlighter
I thought I read that no more photos of any sort can be uploaded due to the size of the site's database. Only links.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Yes, you have to use an image hosting site, I use imgur, it's SOOOO easy.

Maybe tomorrow I'll make an FAQ with pictures to explain exactly how it's done.

Midi510

Greenlighter
I have several sites of my own and can easily link to photos kept there. Doesn't seem like There's any interest in this thread, though. It's been a month since the last post and only a few photos altogether.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
The nudie threads of the modern day are lame compared to back in the day. I blame it on (1) a number of Lounge regulars getting alienated/banned/chased away a couple of years back, and even moreso on (b) the fact that people are very cautious about putting that stuff online these days, whereas back in the day it really didn't seem to be as big a deal.

Midi510

Greenlighter
I'm an old hippie and don't wear clothes all that much considering I live where it's winter seven months out of the year. I don't wear them at home at all. I wish I didn't have to wear clothes in public. At least I don't have to wear them in the woods/mountains/wilderness. I found the thread with pics of beautiful women and it has some nice nudes. I can't see anyone wanting to see pics of dudes or I'd post some. I have a gay friend who lives about six hours away and haven't seen him in a long time, but we stay in contact through email and texts. If I feel like taking pics I'll send them to him. Unfortunately, I don't know any women I can send pics to. I'd love to pose for an art class or something like that, but there's nothing like that neat where I live.