💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made your post into a 3 "easier to comprehend" bites

Oh wow, I thought you said NLH as in no limit hold em heads up tournament, play by play, lol.
If you can comprehend anything I'm saying then there is a bit of a problem as I've been programmed to generate nonsensical strings of words to catch those with mental illness.

If you can comprehend anything I'm saying then there is a bit of a problem as I've been programmed to generate nonsensical strings of words to catch those with mental illness.
Ive been grinding runescape for 20 hours. All I currently know is killing and money. Sorry.

Wheres shady I love him
Grounded. got caught smoking a cigar in the house.

PIC-14-19.gif

I think @Specified is definitely trolling because he made me rofl once

It was on the "what conspiracy theories do you believe in?"

And this mf said

There are cameras on the roof 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know your just saying that so I will think you think I'm trolling you when I'm not. There REALLY ARE CAMERAS! Shhh can you keep a secret?

had red vines watermelon
and emergency kratom
for breakfast

o that was real healthy

Exciting! I just ordered my some pot seeds. Gonna grow me some Critical hopefully :D :D :D - Will be my first foray into growing so I'm definitely going to be hitting up @Coffeeshroom for advice! Growing outdoors and they're fem autoflowers so it should *fingers crossed* produce something with relative ease.

Exciting! I just ordered my some pot seeds. Gonna grow me some Critical hopefully :D :D :D - Will be my first foray into growing so I'm definitely going to be hitting up @Coffeeshroom for advice! Growing outdoors and they're fem autoflowers so it should *fingers crossed* produce something with relative ease.
Gl, my last batch of critical mass turned out nicely. Got some exotics coming out now.

CZetyqz.jpg

mmm bacon sandwich miracle whip and ketchup.
yeah. maybe i'm goin ta live
another two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.