💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I used to get that quite frequently, especially with IV methamphetamine.

It sucked, one of the reasons I don't care too much for meth.

Oddly enough I've never really had issues with throwing up due to opioids.

I'm the exact opposite. Did heroin with meth, was fine. Then did heroin alone, threw up for 24 hours.

Slam meth by the 3rd point and get nothing but maybe dizzy.

I'm the exact opposite. Did heroin with meth, was fine. Then did heroin alone, threw up for 24 hours.

Slam meth by the 3rd point and get nothing but maybe dizzy.

Wow, 24 hours? Are you being literal? Heroin barely lasts half that.

I've almost never had opioids of any kind cause me to throw up. But I've had even tiny amounts of meth cause me to start throwing up.

Wow, 24 hours? Are you being literal? Heroin barely lasts half that.

I've almost never had opioids of any kind cause me to throw up. But I've had even tiny amounts of meth cause me to start throwing up.

When I relapsed on opiates last year, I took some morphine, orally. Like 100mg in 2 doses. Fell asleep, and the whole next day I couldn't stop puking. Like from morning to night. I told my family (I was visiting) that I must have caught the flu.

Some people get mad spins off opiates. Have been with em. I'm ok with either, but I'm like, shit my hearts beating soooo fast with meth, need to introduce downers of some kind.

With that said , I have puked off of quality H and then felt like a million bucks.

I'm being literal, yes. Couldn't even take down water. Slept it off.

Weird... I wonder if something else was going on. Did you inject it?

The longest I've ever felt heroin last is about 12 hours. By 24 I'd be in significant withdrawal.

So it seems strange to me that it could still be having you throw up after that much time if something else weren't causing it.

Yeah i injected it. To be fair, i could have been 12 hours, as i took it in the morning and slet it off.

12 hours seems a lot more reasonable.

I asked if you injected it in case maybe it was a dirty shot. But if it only lasted 12 hours, that's a lot more plausible that it could be the heroin causing it.

What's a dirty shot, a muscle shot?

I hit for sure. Felt it immediately.

Okay, okay, somewhere between 12 and 24 hours :p

Weird... I wonder if something else was going on. Did you inject it?

The longest I've ever felt heroin last is about 12 hours. By 24 I'd be in significant withdrawal.

So it seems strange to me that it could still be having you throw up after that much time if something else weren't causing it.

Agreed, 12 hrs max for wds to kick in on H.

What's a dirty shot, a muscle shot?

I hit for sure. Felt it immediately.

Okay, okay, somewhere between 12 and 24 hours :p

A dirty shot is a shot that's in some way contaminated. Such as by having say bacteria or organic matter or something else causing your body to react to it badly.

I think people just react different, that's all.

Like xorkoth puking for a day off morphine.

Yea but I'd still be surprised if heroin ever lasted a full 24 hours.

Honestly even 12 hours is pushing it. I often found it wearing off in as little as 9 or so.

Perhaps, but even with zero tolerance, that's a long time. There are outliers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.