💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, devilsgospel! Nice to meet you. I'm a bit befuddled as to your role in my involvement with other members. Are you the drama curator on BL? We don't need hate, we need love. If everybody love each other, the world will be a better place. :)

Not only do I not understand the meaning of this, I don't even understand the context of it. Is there some news story going on that I don't know about? Nice to meet you SS3! Check out my video where I discuss the current books im reading. Maybe we can start a book club, baby!

You are one weird dude ya know that? I like it, please stick around so we can poke you more

I'm high on opioids and Lyrica so I'll grace yall with my presence

Noice. I've been waiting for like 5 years for a raise... due to various circumstances, mostly being owned by a predatory multinational holding corporation, raises were frozen. So I finally got one this year. I am basically single-handedly transitioning us to an entirely new software platform which is going to save us millions a year so I deserve raises. And I also design the new products and efficiencies. Gonna push for one every year, assuming the business goes back up after this virus bullshit settles down. Likely not 10% every year though but I'd settle for 3-5%, at least til I catch up to where I feel I should be at.

Raises are good and I’m glad for those of you who got them during these crazy times.

What random times we are indeed living in.

Also are you mostly American on here or from elsewhere or is it a good mix of everything?

Noice. I've been waiting for like 5 years for a raise... due to various circumstances, mostly being owned by a predatory multinational holding corporation, raises were frozen. So I finally got one this year. I am basically single-handedly transitioning us to an entirely new software platform which is going to save us millions a year so I deserve raises. And I also design the new products and efficiencies. Gonna push for one every year, assuming the business goes back up after this virus bullshit settles down. Likely not 10% every year though but I'd settle for 3-5%, at least til I catch up to where I feel I should be at.

Justified

Im gonna do stimulants so that I can play runescape and kill monsters and sell that for real money so that I can buy stimulants to help me kill monsters
This TOTALLY makes sense and I approve of this message.

Brought to you by Re-Elect President Trump and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN 2020 Campaignâ„¢

Been ready to die but I ain't got no fucking patience
You feel me
Absurdism: It beats nihilism.

Although based in US (still I think?) we are a mix from all over our beautiful globe.
Welcome to your Bluelighter status. :)
Hope there are thousands more posts to follow.
Heres to the health and well being of us all.
Ptah
Oh yay!!! You’re my first like! Wooop!

Raises are good and I’m glad for those of you who got them during these crazy times.

What random times we are indeed living in.

Also are you mostly American on here or from elsewhere or is it a good mix of everything?

I think the majority of posters are American, but there are people from all over. There are a lot of people from the UK, and I've got friends here from all over Europe, Austtralia, and South America as well.

I think the majority of posters are American, but there are people from all over. There are a lot of people from the UK, and I've got friends here from all over Europe, Austtralia, and South America as well.

Have you met some in person? I recall waaaaaaay back in the day there used to be these "BL Meetup's", which is downright scary to me. I wonder if they even happened at all or if it was just an idea.

Took too much amphetamine and just threw up. Typical. FUCK.

Man I used to get that quite frequently, especially with IV methamphetamine.

It sucked, one of the reasons I don't care too much for meth.

Oddly enough I've never really had issues with throwing up due to opioids.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBB
waCzLF0.jpg

Z

Status
Not open for further replies.