💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3g8bg2O.jpg

wow! You just saved me!
I am out of coke and need caffeine so badly.
You just reminded me I HAVE pure caffeine pills!

I am going to try one.

I don’t feel good my friends.
I have a fever and I am exhausted. ☹😷😩

I assume you mean coca-cola, lol.

Oh no, a fever? take care of yourself, do you live with people? Could be the corona although definitely not necessarily. But be prepared for that. If it is, you'll be fine, some BLers (like CFC) have/had it. But take it easy and do everything you can to help your immune system.

The blua is pretty clear about dealing etc and aways has been. It's not about the individuals being affected by their own silliness, the board is affected or could be by slacking off on this.

Where is anyone dealing? I haven't seen any dealing, if you could report those post(s) I'll take a look. People talking about having drugs is not a problem.

I will help Xorkoth and squash said dealers with my shitty music taste
I assume you mean coca-cola, lol.

Oh no, a fever? take care of yourself, do you live with people? Could be the corona although definitely not necessarily. But be prepared for that. If it is, you'll be fine, some BLers (like CFC) have/had it. But take it easy and do everything you can to help your immune system.

Where is anyone dealing? I haven't seen any dealing, if you could report those post(s) I'll take a look. People talking about having drugs is not a problem.

I think I am alright.
I forgot to take my MS Contin and went into a bit of withdrawal.
I get a fever when that happens.
after taking that and some caffeine...I am good.
No worries.
Haha! And yes, I mean Coca Cola!

Yes though, I am living with my 80 year old mom and I am trying to be extremely careful!
The Elders are NOT expendable to me!
They are precious!

Thank you for caring @Xorkoth
Love you!

Fuck, I'm so fucking stupid. Anyone in recovery, stay the fuck off of Tumblr. Videos of girls shooting up everywhere. I felt that hot feeling rise up in my chest, my throat, my tongue. I could fucking taste it.
I have been having some bad cravings this week. I'm depressed and going through some shit. Being locked in the house is the best thing for me right now.

Fuck, I'm so fucking stupid. Anyone in recovery, stay the fuck off of Tumblr. Videos of girls shooting up everywhere. I felt that hot feeling rise up in my chest, my throat, my tongue. I could fucking taste it.
I have been having some bad cravings this week. I'm depressed and going through some shit. Being locked in the house is the best thing for me right now.
TL was actually better when it was NDTITL. lotta pictures and shit now that could set a motherfucker off imo

@schizopath
hey bro... can i make a request?
if you using the "ninja" button to stay invisible can you reverse that? when i see you around i tend to spend more time here.
if using ninja you are not the only one but my energy goes up a little when i see the green dot lit on your avatar
of course its your call just makes me feel lonely when i see everyone hidden....
🥰

Edit: Do it or get banned. LOL
😁

set a motherfucker off
fuckin LOVE it... gimme more plz 💀

Being locked in the house is the best thing for me right now.
Yeah I like this even when not in WD or whatever. Just ma but johnny public can kiss my ass. ;)
Then the virus and all that shit....
I thought that was for sex hookups...? Never used any of those SM apps so really curious as to if I can get sex on tmblr.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.