đź’€ The Abyss đź’€ (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH OK ROLLLLLLLLLLL CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL_>>>>>>>>> PENNSYLVANIA BUT WE SHUTTING DOWN FAST I HAVE A DR VISIT ON PHONE

FUCK!
is that what it is has come to?
(I guess we are lucky there is still phone appointment but seriously. WTF is going on?)
I wish you were closer to me.
❤💋🌹

It’s not really Withdrawl it’s my mind telling me you could feel so much better if you had an oxy. And then when I get it I’ll be so disappointed. Is 1.5 grams of kratom enough? Or should I go more
HANG TOUGH!!!
it totally sucks to be dependent on 75 mg morphine a day!
You should feel the withdrawal from that brother!
You are only coming from 7.5 mg.....

Keep going and do not look back!

It’s not really Withdrawl it’s my mind telling me you could feel so much better if you had an oxy. And then when I get it I’ll be so disappointed. Is 1.5 grams of kratom enough? Or should I go more
My advise is drop the Kratom. It did not help enough to justify the major high tolerance increase!
leave it and fight through the psychological part.
you are almost there.
distract yourself by any means necessary.

In a few weeks that “need” feeling and obsession will start to break up and go away.
FIGHT!

It’s not really Withdrawl it’s my mind telling me you could feel so much better if you had an oxy.

Yep, thats what broke me sooner or later every time.

That said, you're not me, and if you're coming of 7.5mg of oxy or morphine, my habit was substantially higher.

I say that just cause i know in your position my mind would be tempted to take hearing other people say they always gave in as a reason to give in. It's not, it can be done. :)

Here is what is going to happen if you keep up with the shit buzz of KraTom- if you were to take a 7.5 mg Oxy thinking you will get some relief, you will be shocked to find that you do not feel it at ALL.
Then you will need like 20 mg Oxy to even get some relief from the Kratom withdrawal.

Leave the Kratom.

bXehCQK.jpg

That was exactly what was happening with oxy and why I quit despite the expense of it. Luckily the supply of it is being very stern with me and not allowing me to go back to it. So ima get ungodly high today I can’t promise I won’t take a little more kratom but my goal is to vaporize this weed until I’m like this

Here is what is going to happen if you keep up with the shit buzz of KraTom- if you were to take a 7.5 mg Oxy thinking you will get some relief, you will be shocked to find that you do not feel it at ALL.
Then you will need like 20 mg Oxy to even get some relief from the Kratom withdrawal.

Leave the Kratom.

I love all of you and I will get through this and make sure I screenshot this feeling so that when it’s done and over with I can remember why I chose to stop

A young man was walking through a supermarket to pick up a few pounds of poppy seeds when he noticed an old lady following him around.

Thinking nothing of it he continued on with his shopping list ( poppy seeds )

Finally he went to the check out line, but she got in front of him . "Pardon me", " she said, " I'm sorry if my staring has made you feel uncomfortable." It's just that you look like my son who just died recently." "I'm very sorr,y" replied the young man, "Is there anything I can do for you? " "Yes," she said, "As I'm leaving, can you say 'Good bye, Mother'? It would make me feel so much better."

As the old woman was leaving, he called out, " Good bye, Mother ! "

As he stepped up to the checkout counter, he saw his total was $

"How can that be ? " He asked, I only purchased a
a few pounds of poppy seeds.

"Your mother said that you would pay for her," said the clerk.
1tA3yP3.jpg

6hHI29K.jpg

That was exactly what was happening with oxy and why I quit despite the expense of it. Luckily the supply of it is being very stern with me and not allowing me to go back to it. So ima get ungodly high today I can’t promise I won’t take a little more kratom but my goal is to vaporize this weed until I’m like this

Yeah, that is exactly what happens.
you start out with 7.5 mg of Oxy feeling great and then all of a sudden you need that to just feel normal and then if you use more to feel a little better, it doesn’t really make you feel all that much better. Then you need more and more.

I am trying to save you from serious hell!

I have to take 75 mg morphine due to chronic pain from car accident, liver failure, multiple organ failure.
I don’t feel all high and good on it at all.
It just makes me able to function.

Opiates are just not something you want to get into unless you have to.

You CAN get through this!
Hang in there.
Smoke some more weed. You will be alright.
Take it out in your music.
immerse yourself in music!
Music can pull you through!
I use music therapy everyday for chronic pain management.

Status
Not open for further replies.